Got my first girlfriend and need to vent out I guess...but for real now..

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
(BACKGROUND MUSIC)

So 40 days ago I met this girl...
She was 14 and Im 17

Yeah age gap what not...She was giving me mad IOIs and I took a bite like a naive starving fish not knowing that I would be catched

I told her that I like her (she is like 5'7 and 7/10)

She said these words: oh I need some time and I know that I will hurt you

Two days later we got into relationship

Within weeks she didn't kissed me...I thought oh maybe she is just shy 14yo girl RIGHT?

She gave me her snapchat and instagram password and on her snap I saw something weird

I decided to read her messages with her exes and she texted totally different then she used to do with me....oh maybe the age gap I guess?

THEN....

I noticed she was sending a lot of snaps to this Chad
I decided to stay silent and pretend that I was him
At first I thought he was just some horny chad and as time went by

I CAUGHT HER FUCKING SENDING NUDES TO HIM AND THEY WERE ARRANGING A FUCK DATE WITH THIS CHAD SHE SAW 1 FUCKING TIME IN HER LIFE LET ALONE SHE CANNOT KISS HER OWN "BOYFRIEND"

THIS FUCKING 32IQ BITCH THOUGHT I WOULDNT SEE THE FUCKING TEXTS ON SNAP?

We argued and shit and don't wanna go too much into details....there is literally waaaay too many blackpills

If a good looking girl AT 14 WAS BEHAVING LIKE A TOTAL WHORE,WHAT THE FUCK ARE GIRLS MY AGE DOING?

EVERY TIME I GO FOR A CIGARETTE BREAK BETWEEN CLASSES I ALWAYS HEAR GIRLS TALKING ABOUT WHICH GUY THEY FUCKED OR HOW DRUNK THEY GOT INTO A CLUB

ONE TIME,ONE FUCKING TIME I TAKE BLIND EYE FROM BLACKPILL THIS SHIT SLAPS ME HARDER THAN A FUCKING SLAP COMPETITION
450676C4 B788 4C74 976A 56E736CDC8F8

Fuck everything....
@Alexanderr @TsarTsar444

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Jason Voorhees, UnluckyRedSmith and 26 others
She said that she loved me and that she likes me back....she was the first girl that told me that:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, Deprived and 3 others
i wish we could do drugs together tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 15669
i wish we could do drugs together tbh
Me too bro :feelswhy:
One day...one day
We will escape this shitty reality together

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Down bad to be getting cucked by a 14 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, closedplatecel, Mewton and 9 others
It ain’t even a relationship if you haven’t fucked a good 10 times

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MistaQlon and thereallegend
Just edited all the errors so read again:hnghn:

Down bad to be getting cucked by a 14 year old
Its like saying:down bad for drinking dirty rain water to dehydrated african child because he got nothing better

If I could choose I would...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
What did she say when you confronted her?

What does the Chad look like?

im 17 as well its fucking brutal i have the same thoughts

What did she say when you confronted her?

What does the Chad look like?
Not sure if I can post pics considering the previous fiasco that...OH GOD...happened nearly 3 years ago...god damn time flies

anyways Im getting distracted

She said:Oh Im just testing him if he was loyal for my friend and then I told her I saw that she sent him nudes which she denied but I got the fucking evidence :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
how tf you end up in a "relationship" with a girl you didnt kiss?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
Not sure if I can post pics considering the previous fiasco that...OH GOD...happened nearly 3 years ago...god damn time flies

anyways Im getting distracted

She said:Oh Im just testing him if he was loyal for my friend and then I told her I saw that she sent him nudes which she denied but I got the fucking evidence :feelswhy:
send the evidence or larp tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, MistaQlon and Looks234
im 17 as well its fucking brutal i have the same thoughts
Then niggas would be like:
Oh why do you do drugs

Cuz there are only three things in my life that actually make me happy:
1. my mothers hug
2. when Im high on shit ton of drugs and forget all my problems in life,with a smurk walking and smoking cigarettes
3. for the 5 seconds when I wake up before realizing who Im and what is my life based about....anxiety,daily blackpills,loneliness....

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
how tf you end up in a "relationship" with a girl you didnt kiss?
Thats called being a perma virgin like me and not understanding female nature

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
3. for the 5 seconds when I wake up before realizing who Im and what is my life based about....anxiety,daily blackpills,loneliness...
god fucking damn nigga lmfao getting too close to home now

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
How do you autists even call someone your girlfriend if you didn't even kiss? Dafuq? Are you that cucked? She is so obviously using you for validation/money/emotional support that it's not even funny :lul::lul::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Mewton, Daniel Plainview and 6 others
How do you autists even call someone your girlfriend if you didn't even kiss? Dafuq? Are you that cucked? She is so obviously using you for validation/money/emotional support that it's not even funny :lul::lul::bluepill:
I know
Im aware

only claim a girl after you fucked her. getting fucked is what gets girls attached to you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, closedplatecel, Mewton and 5 others
only claim a girl after you fucked her. getting fucked is what gets girls attached to you
if she is still able to pair bond of course

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Chad69
Btw never “confess your love” to a woman or tell her you like her. That’s just not how you get into relationships with women, and that’s exactly how you get friendzoned, she will think you’re a bitch. It’s ok to not know this at 17 tbh, I was worse than you at that age, but never lead with romance, always lead with sex. If you want a woman to actually respect you and take you seriously follow these steps:

1) flirt
2) physically escalate
3) try to fuck (if she doesn’t let you fuck just try again next time y’all hang out unless she explicitly tells you not to try to fuck her agaij in which case you cut her off)
4) repeat steps 1-3 until y’all have been fucking for a while, and she will inevitably catch feelings

If you do shit like “tell a girl you like her” :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this will happen to you everyday time. When I learned to just flirt and physically escalate rather than just asking girls out and viewing them romantically, this kind of shit stopped happening to me. It’s ok not to know this at 17 tbh. Just stop taking women so seriously and viewing them So romantically, cuz they’ll think you’re s bitch if you catch feelings before they do and they’ll do this to you every time. A man should lead with sex or status never romance. Physical escalation is your job. Romantic escalation is hers. Never do this again.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE 14 YEAR OLDS ALONE. A 17 YR OLD SHOULD DATE 15+. AN 18 YR OLD SHOULD DATE 16+

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, closedplatecel, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Btw never “confess your love” to a woman or tell her you like her. That’s just not how you get into relationships with women, and that’s exactly how you get friendzoned, she will think you’re a bitch. It’s ok to not know this at 17 tbh, I was worse than you at that age, but never lead with romance, always lead with sex. If you want a woman to actually respect you and take you seriously follow these steps:

1) flirt
2) physically escalate
3) try to fuck (if she doesn’t let you fuck just try again next time y’all hang out unless she explicitly tells you not to try to fuck her agaij in which case you cut her off)
4) repeat steps 1-3 until y’all have been fucking for a while, and she will inevitably catch feelings

If you do shit like “tell a girl you like her” :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: this will happen to you everyday time. When I learned to just flirt and physically escalate rather than just asking girls out and viewing them romantically, this kind of shit stopped happening to me. It’s ok not to know this at 17 tbh. Just stop taking women so seriously and viewing them So romantically, cuz they’ll think you’re s bitch if you catch feelings before they do and they’ll do this to you every time. A man should lead with sex or status never romance. Physical escalation is your job. Romantic escalation is hers. Never do this again.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE 14 YEAR OLDS ALONE. A 17 YR OLD SHOULD DATE 15+. AN 18 YR OLD SHOULD DATE 16+
Im blackpilled to the core,I know all these tricks but I took one blind eye for this girl because I was mega dosed by IOIs
Also seems like my looks aren't capable of anything....I can only catch 14yo girls with "OLDER BOYFRIEND STATUS HALO:feelswhy:"

Sucks, but cut her off and move on. Pointless letting some whore make you feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Chad69

1) flirt
2) physically escalate

was based until the last paragraph

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Sucks, but cut her off and move on. Pointless letting some whore make you feel bad.
Already did but every day blackpill gets worse and worse and I just wonder...is this ever going to stop?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bogii and n0rthface
Im blackpilled to the core,I know all these tricks but I took one blind eye for this girl because I was mega dosed by IOIs
Also seems like my looks aren't capable of anything....I can only catch 14yo girls with "OLDER BOYFRIEND STATUS HALO:feelswhy:"
Tbh bro dm me. I used to be like you. I wanna tell you more but I don’t want to decrease my post to rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12189 and karbo
(BACKGROUND MUSIC)

She was 14 and Im 17

Yeah age gap what not...She was giving me mad IOIs and I took a bite like a naive starving fish not knowing that I would be catched

Within weeks she didn't kissed me...I thought oh maybe she is just shy 14yo girl RIGHT?

She gave me her snapchat and instagram password and on her snap I saw something weird

I decided to read her messages with her exes and she texted totally different then she used to do with me....oh maybe the age gap I guess?

THEN....

I CAUGHT HER FUCKING SENDING NUDES TO HIM AND THEY WERE ARRANGING A FUCK DATE WITH THIS CHAD SHE SAW 1 FUCKING TIME IN HER LIFE LET ALONE SHE CANNOT KISS HER OWN "BOYFRIEND"

We argued and shit and don't wanna go too much into details....there is literally waaaay too many blackpills

If a good looking girl AT 14 WAS BEHAVING LIKE A TOTAL WHORE,WHAT THE FUCK ARE GIRLS MY AGE DOING?

EVERY TIME I GO FOR A CIGARETTE BREAK BETWEEN CLASSES I ALWAYS HEAR GIRLS TALKING ABOUT WHICH GUY THEY FUCKED OR HOW DRUNK THEY GOT INTO A CLUB

ONE TIME,ONE FUCKING TIME I TAKE BLIND EYE FROM BLACKPILL THIS SHIT SLAPS ME HARDER THAN A FUCKING SLAP COMPETITION
View attachment 1618658

Fuck everything....
@Alexanderr @TsarTsar444

Where are you from my boy

I like u ure decent mod but I don't really know what to say it's something u must workout on ur own. Cheers

I like u ure decent mod but I don't really know what to say it's something u must workout on ur own. Cheers
Yeah I know man...thanks tho

Just needed to vent out:feelswhy:

(BACKGROUND MUSIC)

She was 14 and Im 17

THEN....

View attachment 1618658

Fuck everything....
@Alexanderr @TsarTsar444

this is why we need Talibans and Islam.

We can all enter a cave and live there capsulated from society

(BACKGROUND MUSIC)

She was 14 and Im 17

THEN....

View attachment 1618658

Fuck everything....
@Alexanderr @TsarTsar444

BRAVO SOOOOONNNNNNN:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

(BACKGROUND MUSIC)

She was 14 and Im 17

THEN....

View attachment 1618658

Fuck everything....
@Alexanderr @TsarTsar444

Inb4 they doxxed me again:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Looks234 and Deleted member 5786
Oh why do you do drugs

1. my mothers hug
2. when Im high on shit ton of drugs and forget all my problems in life,with a smurk walking and smoking cigarettes
3. for the 5 seconds when I wake up before realizing who Im and what is my life based about....anxiety,daily blackpills,loneliness....
Brate , jel ti treba razgovor? Ozbiljno te sad pitam, glumiš narkomana na forumu a znam da te nešto muči i samo fasadu stavljaš, brate , kolko god si chad , mentalno zdravlje je nešto drugo i treba nekad razgovorat, nije sramota.

Gledaj na to kao kad Patrick Bateman ide kod psihijatra na termin , samo termin , no strings attached.

Oh why do you do drugs

1. my mothers hug
Koliko god je crna pilula potentna , zapamti da te demiurg nagradio u ovoj simulaciji da budeš chad prettyboy i da neki subhuman ni to nema. Odjebi ćelavce splitske propalice te subhumane nitko ne jebe ni 5% na zapadu jer su subhumani zatucani.

NEKI NORMIE SPLIĆO TAMO NI NEZNA TA OVAJ JEBENI BLACKPILL I TAMO JEBE DOK TI CHAD ČAMIŠ I DROGIRAŠ SE , JEL TE ĆAĆA TUKO MOŽDA? RECI, NIJE SRAM , NEMOJ DA TE UZME OVAJ JEBENI FORUM ISTINA I SUDBINA SU NA TVOJOJ STRANI IMAŠ GENE IMAŠ LOOKS SAMO ROKAJ , TI SI POBJEDNIK CRNE PILULE , BOLI TE KURAC

Neki subhumani neće u zivotu ni pogledat curu i jebat če ih cijeli život , imaš izgled samo rokaj stav i boli te kurac validacija ti je bitna a to će doći u corporate zivotu , to šta te jebu sad kamenjari proće sve to a izgled će ostati i bit ćeš baja.

Samo razgovaraj samnom

god fucking damn nigga lmfao getting too close to home now
I ditched The blackpill about women and only use it for looksmaxing and nothing else. Yes im aware of genetic determinism but i try not to think about it whole fucking day.

PRO ADVICE

TAKE 15 MINUTES A DAY TO BE ULTRA SAD AND RESERVE THEM AFTER SCHOOL FOR EXAMPLE , THATS HOW I COPE EVERY DAY AND AFTER IM HAPPY

1) flirt
2) physically escalate
4) repeat steps 1-3 until y’all have been fucking for a while, and she will inevitably catch feeling
T H I S

Also have you seen @Chad1212 pics? I know looks cant compensate psyche and thats why i think chad has some traumas from past he has to resolve. Blackpill fucked US all up

Chad you need to talk with me im gonna be you psihijatar

Ima da riješimo problem

• JFL
T H I S

Also have you seen @Chad1212 pics? I know looks cant compensate psyche and thats why i think chad has some traumas from past he has to resolve. Blackpill fucked US all up

Chad you need to talk with me im gonna be you psihijatar

Ima da riješimo problem
I saw him a long time ago, but forgot what he looks like. I just remember he was a Manlet chad lite. Dm his pics ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
(BACKGROUND MUSIC)

She was 14 and Im 17

THEN....

View attachment 1618658

Fuck everything....
@Alexanderr @TsarTsar444

should've cucked her back
i would've made it obvious that i'm fucking stacies on the side, i'd talk constantly about my exes and watch her seethe with jealousy

please tell me you did something like that man

should've cucked her back
i would've made it obvious that i'm fucking stacies on the side, i'd talk constantly about my exes and watch her seethe with jealousy

please tell me you did something like that man
I didnt man:feelswhy:

But I plan to:feelshmm:

I didnt man:feelswhy:

But I plan to:feelshmm:
considering you aren't together anymore the only thing that will hurt is, if you fuck a, girl friend of hers

and, make sure to, let, her know how much better her friend is than, her