Got my first white collar job

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
...and it fucking sucks

Sure it's easier to sit in front of the computer 8 hours than being physically tired, but it's still the same shit

I thought I would like having this kind of job but it's just a little bit different slavery

Doesn't matter if it's blue or white collar, both suck

Job is not the answer, time to go a different way

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1, sub5incel125, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 16 others
you can go a different way, but wageslaving and cucking for 3-4 years while saving up hard and investing is pretty much a safe way out aswell

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, toolateforme, fraudmaxxer7 and 4 others
TIME TO GO ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99, Robert_, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
Thugmaxxing or death, it even adds smv

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99, rooman and BoredPrince
you can go a different way, but wageslaving and cucking for 3-4 years while saving up hard and investing is pretty much a safe way out aswell
I wasn't made for wageslaving god damn it, i know how to criminalmax and not get caught, my problem was always being high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99, rooman and PseudoMaxxer
I wasn't made for wageslaving god damn it, i know how to criminalmax and not get caught, my problem was always being high inhib
Neither am I but I found combining the wagecuck life with the occasional crimemax to be most rewarding. Also take some shit to lower your inhib

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99, rooman and BoredPrince
Neither am I but I found combining the wagecuck life with the occasional crimemax to be most rewarding. Also take some shit to lower your inhib
What's the occasional crimemax that you do?

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99, rooman and PseudoMaxxer
elaborate please

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99
just get my coffee and papers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99, Funnyunenjoyer1, User28823 and 1 other person
just do petty crimes, when you buy your groceries go to the self scan then just scan half the stuff you bought then just walk out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blud_99, User28823 and BoredPrince
just do petty crimes, when you buy your groceries go to the self scan then just scan half the stuff you bought then just walk out
Yeah but that's just saving money a little bit, it's not really real crimemax which can make you a living, but I guess everything helps

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99, rooman and castizo
Yeah but that's just saving money a little bit, it's not really real crimemax which can make you a living, but I guess everything helps
do the invoice scam i just spoke about in another thread then you can get millions just from sending 1 email

• Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince
do the invoice scam i just spoke about in another thread then you can get millions just from sending 1 email
I love how many crimemax ideas you have, rare to meet someone with similar mindset

I can tell you're intelligent

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and castizo
congrats

white collar job is not for work, you just pretend you are. You use these 8 hours to do something else, like learn something on youtube or smth.

• +1
congrats

white collar job is not for work, you just pretend you are. You use these 8 hours to do something else, like learn something on youtube or smth.
I did but I can only do so much before they notice since we are all working together next to each other

I did but I can only do so much before they notice since we are all working together next to each other
take your time

3 months in and you're watching tiktok while you boss is checking on you, and giving zero fs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and BoredPrince
...and it fucking sucks

Sure it's easier to sit in front of the computer 8 hours than being physically tired, but it's still the same shit

I thought I would like having this kind of job but it's just a little bit different slavery

Doesn't matter if it's blue or white collar, both suck

Job is not the answer, time to go a different way
I say this and people tell me “muuuh bro your lucky you don’t break your back all day muuuh” yeah try this shit for 8h a day for a month, you’ll wanna kill yourself.

• +1
I think manual labour mogs tbh
Just try and work somewhere unsupervised and don't do anything

Security mogs tho

• Hmm...
I love how many crimemax ideas you have, rare to meet someone with similar mindset

I can tell you're intelligent
Brandbird

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99
I think manual labour mogs tbh
Just try and work somewhere unsupervised and don't do anything

Security mogs tho
Until you realize there's absolutely nothing to do and you just have to stand in one place

You want to kill yourself out of boredom

I say this and people tell me “muuuh bro your lucky you don’t break your back all day muuuh” yeah try this shit for 8h a day for a month, you’ll wanna kill yourself.
I found out it's not so much the job that sucks, but amount of hours we work

I could easily do this if I only worked 4-6 hours a day, i wouldn't even do a break

But spending more than half of your waking time working is insanity

I think @MoggerGaston only works part time and he said it's not bad

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and PseudoMaxxer
Until you realize there's absolutely nothing to do and you just have to stand in one place

You want to kill yourself out of boredom
Boredom mogs stress

• Hmm...
  • +1
I found out it's not so much the job that sucks, but amount of hours we work

I could easily do this if I only worked 4-6 hours a day, i wouldn't even do a break

But spending more than half of your waking time working is insanity

I think @MoggerGaston only works part time and he said it's not bad
That’s exactly true, I work from 8 am to 5 pm and it’s life threatening, literally on the gorge of suicide everyday.

Now i’m looking for a job at 6h a day no break, that’s easy and would actually enjoy it.

• +1
Thats not the problem, you just have nothing to work towards.

Quit as soon as possible!

• +1
office jobs were suifuel to me i did two internships 2years each in law school

i coped by fapping during the job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, PseudoMaxxer, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
in all honesty just get that paycheck bastard
I been working in IT and it's chill you don't wanna go bluecollar

• +1
office jobs were suifuel to me i did two internships 2years each in law school

i coped by fapping during the job
interships are always omegafap
I read the entirety of berserk and part of one piece during internships

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Latinolooksmaxxer
in all honesty just get that paycheck bastard
I been working in IT and it's chill you don't wanna go bluecollar
I guess you're right, if I stay in IT i will work 6 hours max though

Now I'm from 8 to 5 plus 1 hour drive each day, which is like 50 hours per week, and 10 of these I'm not even paid for

Now I'm from 8 to 5 plus 1 hour drive each day, which is like 50 hours per week, and 10 of these I'm not even paid for
That's 55 hours a week
Nvm I thought u meant 1 hour each way

• +1
interships are always omegafap
I read the entirety of berserk and part of one piece during internships
my 1st internship was energy sector law basically fraudmaxxing for energy companies

• JFL
Reactions: Yahya

Idk about you but in france 35 is like the socially acceptable number.
but yeah even 8 hours daily of IT is not bad at all imo Idk how people can complain about office jobs and I know what im talking about
If you focus on the salary at the end man I could be licking piss off the floor for money

• JFL
what job are you working?

Lowest T response

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Pikabro
System integration/IT support
legit what im gonna be working on jflll they denied me for the sql dev position cuz i got no experience but said yes for it support

• +1
Same situation. Pay is decent, work is rather miserable. This is why you must have a dual-strategy. On one hand you keep a reliable way of putting bread on the table and building up some savings. On the other hand, in your off time you must pursue an exit strategy. A business to take full time one day, a passion project you can monetize, or maybe just hobbies or a community you can look forward to after work so that your life isn’t shit 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, BoredPrince and Yahya
Same situation. Pay is decent, work is rather miserable. This is why you must have a dual-strategy. On one hand you keep a reliable way of putting bread on the table and building up some savings. On the other hand, in your off time you must pursue an exit strategy. A business to take full time one day, a passion project you can monetize, or maybe just hobbies or a community you can look forward to after work so that your life isn’t shit 24/7.
mirin the advice
me and a few friends are learning all the fundamentals on algebra, statistics and AI and devops so that we can get a higher paying job

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and BoredPrince
Steal, scam and fraud. These things are high risk and high reward usually. That’s why I balance it out with bluepilled cuckery

• +1
elaborate please
Simple. Wagecuckery to generate consistent (albeit low) income. Live frugally and st3al as much necessities (like food) as possible. Invest every penny or put it in a high yield account. The more you save, the more you make. Did this for 4 years and made close to 90k in that time as a full time student

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shun2311, RoyaleWithCheese and BoredPrince
Simple. Wagecuckery to generate consistent (albeit low) income. Live frugally and st3al as much necessities (like food) as possible. Invest every penny or put it in a high yield account. The more you save, the more you make. Did this for 4 years and made close to 90k in that time as a full time student
Mirin dedication

what did you invest in? Stocks, crypto, forex...?