Got my first white collar job

i've learned

- its motivating to work with someone much smarter than u that's not a dick
- its motivating once u start intellectually mogging ppl who've been working there for years (but brutal when u see how much more they get paid just for u to carry their stupid ass)
- stimulants = god tier laser focus
- the more u learn ur business domain, the more fun it gets

i was miserable my first few months but once things started clicking i now find certain parts of my job enjoyable

but i also have an advantage that im remote so i can blast music all day and just code

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
  • +1
...and it fucking sucks

Sure it's easier to sit in front of the computer 8 hours than being physically tired, but it's still the same shit

I thought I would like having this kind of job but it's just a little bit different slavery

Doesn't matter if it's blue or white collar, both suck

Job is not the answer, time to go a different way
how much do you make per hour

What job u applied for
...and it fucking sucks

Sure it's easier to sit in front of the computer 8 hours than being physically tired, but it's still the same shit

I thought I would like having this kind of job but it's just a little bit different slavery

...and it fucking sucks

welcome to the adult world, I have 7 figures saved and only around 2 more years as a white colllar, then I am saying fuck it and starting my own farm business. Invested my money in stock index funds, bonds and government pension, returns are great so far

• Woah
...and it fucking sucks

Bro you should be thanking God that you have a job. I’m pretty sure 1/3000 applicants get accepted to a job and your complaining about sitting in front of a screen and getting paid to do so?

just do petty crimes, when you buy your groceries go to the self scan then just scan half the stuff you bought then just walk out
This accomplishes nothing. Nice crimemaxxing retard

welcome to the adult world, I have 7 figures saved and only around 2 more years as a white colllar, then I am saying fuck it and starting my own farm business. Invested my money in stock index funds, bonds and government pension, returns are great so far
Impressive, how old are you?

Bro you should be thanking God that you have a job. I’m pretty sure 1/3000 applicants get accepted to a job and your complaining about sitting in front of a screen and getting paid to do so?
I'm still doing something that I don't enjoy doing.

The point i was trying to make was that I thought having a comfortable job like this would be different than minimum wage jobs, and although it's easier it's still a job.

We weren't meant to spend half of our waking time working

Impressive, how old are you?
Still in my 20s, but family got lucky during Covid that is how I am in this situation now, always grateful for it everyday

• +1