Got my gf pregnant at 20yo, how do I get lots of money.

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

JB pussy stretcher 4000
Joined
Feb 7, 2024
Posts
1,895
Reputation
2,505
how do I make 100k in 8 months or something, I have no money I need to do something ASAP
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, Chadeep, lowtide654 and 4 others
get of this forum to start with
 
  • +1
Reactions: theübermenschboy, Narvinesh1215@, shortmanlett and 1 other person
gg
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and 7nclave
Eliminate your city’s cocaine druglord and take his place.
 
  • +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
:ICANT:

both your lives are ruined ngl

develop sexual discipline or abort
 
abortion or it's genuinely over for you
 
Someone give me advice I have practical skills I just have no degree current in school and no money.
 
i left her to cope with it cuz she cheated on me
idk how she’s doing or if she’s truly pregnant
anyways her bf can handle ts
Damn, my gf is good she hasn’t cheated or anything like that so I gotta stay with her ig. It would be fine but I don’t have any way to get money and housing is super expensive, plus if I get a 25$hr job I might survive for now but I’m gonna be stuck in that forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 7nclave
abortion or say goodbye to your youth/health
 
off the goverment nigga. but you need to pop more kids
 
  • +1
Reactions: BWC_virgin
Congratulations
 
Develop impulse control, that's a good first step.
 
Bro acting like he’s some kinda Christian saint who would never have sex
I would be hesitant to smash a girlfriend to be honest if she requested it.
 
Bro acting like he’s some kinda Christian saint who would never have sex
Unless she had an IUD in and confirmed it. This is my nightmare.
 
Over bro :feelscry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
how do I make 100k in 8 months or something, I have no money I need to do something ASAP
Spongebob hookup large
 
Unless she had an IUD in and confirmed it. This is my nightmare.
She was on birth control and I wore a condom, Stacy fertility levels IG. Would be fine If I had money for an apartment or something. I have family but I can’t just use them for child care.
 
She was on birth control and I wore a condom, Stacy fertility levels IG. Would be fine If I had money for an apartment or something. I have family but I can’t just use them for child care.
Can you abort it?
 
then it runs out
you need constant 100k


at least you pass on your genes, most zoomers wont
I know I need the money so I can pursue a steady career or buisness without living off some shitty job with no time every day
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
87
Views
247
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
truC3L
Replies
2
Views
21
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
Dunkelprinz
Replies
6
Views
32
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
jorraoo
Replies
1
Views
27
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
simematic
Replies
79
Views
257
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Animepilled
  • TomQR
  • piec
  • Narvinesh1215@
  • shortmanlett
  • chud10282892
  • Jawrwin
  • ssTOL
Back
Top