Got my premolars removed at 11

submammal

submammal

Bronze
Took the smile pill, have a brutal 6 tooth smile S'OvER. 11 years old. Fuck my parents

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SwissArms, N1666, Codeinlover and 1 other person
Took the smile pill, have a brutal 6 tooth smile S'OvER. 11 years old. Fuck my parents
I feel like if you get them removed earlier it’s not as bad, maybe you developed normal without them

Bro. 4 premolars removed at 11 THEN i had braces im like the most recessed in my class
Bimax and fillers if mouth to nose ratio isn’t good thirds, if you’re still young, raise test and calcium

Your low IQ parents could have just fed you raw meat like were designed to eat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unlawfulspoon1488, oooto, 97baHater and 2 others
Your low IQ parents could have just fed you raw meat like were designed to eat
Nah, dad thinks protein yogurt drinks are healthy jfl. He believes any goyslop advertisement food is healthy if it says plant based on the packaging

Casual bimax
if you are recessed you probably have a sleep disorder or a jaw related issue (overbites,underbites, TMJ). you can get that covered under insurance

• +1
Reactions: Unlawfulspoon1488
if you are recessed you probably have a sleep disorder or a jaw related issue (overbites,underbites, TMJ). you can get that covered under insurance
I got my extra canines removed at the age of 11

In the uk? Ill look into it

I feel like if you get them removed earlier it’s not as bad, maybe you developed normal without them
it's the opposite, people who have teeth removed later in life aren't impacted much because it didn't affect their jaw while it was developing.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and submammal
Stupid kid. Your dating life is over before it started. It will be wise to only focus on moneymaxxing and then get implants

Bro thats fine. I got 30 2 wisom removed which is more fucked. Because when my top wisdoms come in it has no teeth to connect to.

Also for your problem get a homeoblock or a DNA appliance

Bro thats fine. I got 30 2 wisom removed which is more fucked. Because when my top wisdoms come in it has no teeth to connect to.

Also for your problem get a homeoblock or a DNA appliance
Would i need to get braces again if i got a homeoblock? Im 17 btw

Would i need to get braces again if i got a homeoblock? Im 17 btw
Most people who get a DNA Appliance or Homeoblock appliance, will not need braces afterwards. Adult expanders will make the mouth bigger and there will be more room for teeth. Because the DNA appliance does such a great job of managing space in the mouth and retaining the aesthetics of the front teeth, braces, and Invisalign are almost never necessary after treatment.

But worse case scenario if you did, if you have the money for a homeoblock you can easily afford invisalign and you will most likeley wear it for 3 months

Most people who get a DNA Appliance or Homeoblock appliance, will not need braces afterwards. Adult expanders will make the mouth bigger and there will be more room for teeth. Because the DNA appliance does such a great job of managing space in the mouth and retaining the aesthetics of the front teeth, braces, and Invisalign are almost never necessary after treatment.

But worse case scenario if you did, if you have the money for a homeoblock you can easily afford invisalign and you will most likeley wear it for 3 months
Would i need an expander for the bottom? Sorry I havent looked into it ive just accepted the treatment I received and tried to look past it. Thanks for this

Would i need an expander for the bottom? Sorry I havent looked into it ive just accepted the treatment I received and tried to look past it. Thanks for this
I've heard as your top palette expands the lower also follow but only if its slow but its RPE/RME then no. I'm not quite sure about this ask your ortho not some guy behind a monitor:soy:

• +1
Reactions: submammal
dna wont do anything