Got my test levels checked

Iron
It was 470ng/dl or some shit my doctor told me it was good but its low right people who now something about the topic

@emeraldglass @Gengar @5.5psl @WishIwasChico @cytoplasm @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, 5.5psl, kebab and 1 other person
It was 470ng/dl or some shit my doctor told me it was good but its low right people who now something about the topic

Over for you, low T cuckhold faggot bet you look like an anime girl who sucks little gook chink cock you little bitch.

Don’t @Orc orcs are high T BVLLs he cannot even fathom how a man can be sub 800 it’s a foreign concept to him. In the words of Yujiro hanma “YOU ARE A WOMAN TO ME”

• JFL
Reactions: viniciz
ok ok let’s get back to the script

i think she 35 she the oldest i’m hitting

but fuck it it is what it is if you leaving

hayden always come out the blue askin for shit i cannot buy you a thing

can’t right my wrongs but i could write this poetry

thinkin bout kim, yea she tatted

thinkin bout sydney, not talkin bout aussie
IMG 1935

Over for you, low T cuckhold faggot bet you look like an anime girl who sucks little gook chink cock you little bitch.

Don’t @Orc orcs are high T BVLLs he cannot even fathom how a man can be sub 800 it’s a foreign concept to him. In the words of Yujiro hanma “YOU ARE A WOMAN TO ME”
I can kill you with my 2 hands in less then one minute bro you would never talk like that in my face typical keyboard warrior

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Michael Myers
I can kill you with my 2 hands in less then one minute bro you would never talk like that in my face typical keyboard warrior
Words from a nigga with 470ngl

IMG 2877

Learn your place you utter subhuman insectoid dog faggot. I’m literally almost double your at levels. I’m quite literally double the man you are stfu dog? Your a little white girl I’ll name you Becky

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Words from a nigga with 470ngl

View attachment 2863704

Learn your place you utter subhuman insectoid dog faggot. I’m literally almost double your at levels. I’m quite literally double the man you are stfu dog? Your a little white girl I’ll name you Becky
Tbh i am not even gonna talk to you further you haven’t achieved anything in your life so you have the need to shit on people online i dont blame you for it if you stout infront of me you wouldn’t even have the courage to talk shit to me

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh i am not even gonna talk to you further you haven’t achieved anything in your life so you have the need to shit on people online i dont blame you for it if you stout infront of me you wouldn’t even have the courage to talk shit to me
lol I’d say it to your face but I just found the thread funny so wanted to meme. Eat better good workout a your T level should improve. Also get better sleep whilst your @ it bro.

This is all banter son don’t cry over it 😉

lol I’d say it to your face but I just found the thread funny so wanted to meme. Eat better good workout a your T level should improve. Also get better sleep whilst your @ it bro.

This is all banter son don’t cry over it 😉
Its good i just dont like people who shit online while i now good enough if it was in person they would act totally different but yea my diet is shit i dont go to the gym but i do martial arts getting more sleep is probably the most important is sleep like 4 hours a night

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Its good i just dont like people who shit online while i now good enough if it was in person they would act totally different but yea my diet is shit i dont go to the gym but i do martial arts getting more sleep is probably the most important is sleep like 4 hours a night
That’s why it’s so low. Sleep affects T levels the most. Don’t get another test until you sleep for at least 7-9 hours

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Is normal range bro no stress needed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and kebab
Normal range nowadays really doesnt mean anything. 470 is not death tier but its low
Lower tier of normal range.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

Mogs me (probably).

Clean his tip when you finish fag

Clean his tip when you finish fag
It was a joke you stupid cunt I said all of that for a good ol laugh and boy did I have one but yeah OPs cool guy u gave him my 2 cents he should eat better and sleep for 7-9 hrs before he gets his next T test it will be higher