Got my X-ray results, over for heightmaxxing. What now?

asterosprite

asterosprite

Iron
Basic information - 5'6, turned 17 in october
Was stressed about not growing anymore and had enough with coping, I went ahead and got an xray today.

Plates have fused.

One life. One life and I WASTED THE CHANCE in comfort

As big of a loss it is, its a wake up call for me that life will not wait for me to take my sweet time in everything. I don't want to lose anything else. Since all I can do is fix my posture and try getting an inch or two, Any idea what should I move on to now?

Attachments

• IMG_20231214_165051.jpg
    IMG_20231214_165051.jpg
    541 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, hydraiskami, justropemaxbro and 7 others
Moneymaxx to be able to be able to afford LL in your twenties, or max out everything else (physique, face, game etc.).

• +1
Reactions: helpmeascend, wsada and vampyre
Was stressed about not growing anymore and had enough with coping, I went ahead and got an xray today.

Plates have fused.

As big of a loss it is, its a wake up call for me that life will not wait for me to take my sweet time in everything. I don't want to lose anything else. Since all I can do is fix my posture and try getting an inch or two, Any idea what should I move on to now?
I'd heightmax anyway.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and niqfan625

Plates have fused.

Plus, your growth plates in other bones of your leg, or spine may not be done growing.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Meister!, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
Moneymaxx to be able to be able to afford LL in your twenties, or max out everything else (physique, face, game etc.).
Moneymaxxing is probably the most worth it at the end of the day, But I still don't wanna get surgeries exept for jaw augmentation maybe

Plus, your growth plates in other bones of your leg, or spine may not be done growing.
I checked my knees and hands, all are fused and are probably fused for a long time

• So Sad
Reactions: helpmeascend and incelmogger
LL isn't worth it, you get a lot of pain in return. Fraud 4-5 inches all throughout your life, your height would be neither a halo nor a failo then.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and BowlCutMogger
LL isn't worth it, you get a lot of pain in return. Fraud 4-5 inches all throughout your life, your height would be neither a halo nor a failo then.
few months of pain for a lifetime of more height, sounds good to me

Plus being short in itself is a pain

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, hardestmfintheroom, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
few months of pain for a lifetime of more height, sounds good to me

Plus being short in itself is a pain
We don't know of the complications of it in the future now do we? It hasn't been in use for many years, I would personally wait and see the results and then go for it assuming there aren't many cons of it.

We don't know of the complications of it in the future now do we? It hasn't been in use for many years, I would personally wait and see the results and then go for it assuming there aren't many cons of it.
Most people leave LL without complications. There are ALWAYS risks, no matter what surgery

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Most people leave LL without complications. There are ALWAYS risks, no matter what surgery
Interesting, well, I thought everyone undergoing LL went through some or other complication. Nvm all my previous statements then.

fused at 17 is wild

• JFL
Reactions: mathis and BowlCutMogger
fused at 17 is wild
Lmfao any doctor I go to just asks me my age and goes like "17? Yeah they all must have fused now" And theres me who thought people grow till 18-20

Lmfao any doctor I go to just asks me my age and goes like "17? Yeah they all must have fused now" And theres me who thought people grow till 18-20
im 19 and still growing. going to get an x ray soon to see how long I have left

Most people do you just got unlucky ig. Even if your plates are fused can’t you still get some benefit from injecting shit?

Plates have fused.

your tibia is open and your spine is likely also open.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I’ve gained 1,5 cm after graduating from HS (so my growth continued above 18 yo).

Last edited:
If you look at r/tall (subreddit), many of them who are over 6'1 said they grew until early 20s

It seems that to be tall, you do not only have to have genes for height but also your growth plates should close later compared to average person

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Why the fuck didn't you go on HGH or some shit? Jesus christ i always wonder why manlets never do anything while they are in puberty. It is so much easier than getting LL as its your body thatll grow your bones as a response to hgh. Now youre stuck basically being invisible to women for the rest of your life, you shoulda definitely hopped on hgh when you had the chance

Plates have fused.

Get german LL for 60k, cheapest and safest

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
Why the fuck didn't you go on HGH or some shit? Jesus christ i always wonder why manlets never do anything while they are in puberty. It is so much easier than getting LL as its your body thatll grow your bones as a response to hgh. Now youre stuck basically being invisible to women for the rest of your life, you shoulda definitely hopped on hgh when you had the chance
1) I was only recently introduced to heightmaxxing
2) Parents were unsupportive in HGH injection because of media propagated shit about how its gonna make you look like an alien. I could however convince them if they were not fused but here we are. I also had a routine for heightmaxxing naturally since November, here it is

TABATA once a day
3 days a month fasting
10-20 minutes afternoon sunlight
Grounding (during same time)
No fap/less fap
Pituitary gland meditation (10-20 mins)
Accupressure (with PGT)
Positive affirmations every night
Sit with leaned back

Double Leg Forward Bend (3)
The Fish Stretch (3)
The Mountain Stretch (3)
All for 1 minutes with 1 minutes rest

2 sessions per day

6 minutes hanging from bar

100 squats every 3 days
Eat 100-120gm protein everyday
Drink 3-4 litres of water

Warm milk 250ml before bed (with whey)

Pre workout banana + 1 scoop arginine + 3 lysine
Gummy bears 15 after workout (dextrose)

2700-3000 calories daily
GABA before sleep
Eye Roll Meditate 10 min for peace before sleep (with accupressure and throat vibration)
Wear blue light blockers in evening
Turn off wifi and internets
Cool room

Calf raises (4-5s) 7reps
Toe raises (2-5s) 10-20 reps till 100 progressive overload
Collar swings 200-400 reps
1-2 times every week

Buteyko 4 sessions (morn noon eve night)

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
2) Parents were unsupportive in HGH injection because of media propagated shit about how its gonna make you look like an alien. I could however convince them if they were not fused but here we are. I also had a routine for heightmaxxing naturally since November, here it is

TABATA once a day
3 days a month fasting
No fap/less fap
Accupressure (with PGT)
Sit with leaned back

The Fish Stretch (3)
The Mountain Stretch (3)

2 sessions per day

100 squats every 3 days

2700-3000 calories daily
GABA before sleep
Eye Roll Meditate 10 min for peace before sleep (with accupressure and throat vibration)
Cool room

Calf raises (4-5s) 7reps
1-2 times every week

i can smell the delusion fueled autism through my screen. none of that shit will make you taller. these don't tell the body to release more hormone that encourage bone growth. you need an exogenous source of hgh, or needed

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 49130

TABATA once a day
3 days a month fasting
No fap/less fap
Accupressure (with PGT)
Sit with leaned back

The Fish Stretch (3)
The Mountain Stretch (3)

2 sessions per day

100 squats every 3 days

2700-3000 calories daily
GABA before sleep
Cool room

Calf raises (4-5s) 7reps
1-2 times every week

Pituitary gland meditation? how the fuck does that even work?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130

Plates have fused.

3820226 Capture

i can smell the delusion fueled autism through my screen. none of that shit will make you taller. these don't tell the body to release more hormone that encourage bone growth. you need an exogenous source of hgh, or needed
Lmfao so true, I read like 20 height guides and came up with this routine because it stands out from the typical "eat good drink water exercise" kinda advice
Pituitary gland meditation? how the fuck does that even work?
Its some pseudoscience aesthetic primal included in one of his guides. Basically you stare at a dot in the wall for 20 minutes without or with very less blinking till it disappears and you hallucinate some green flames, after a week or so of basic practice you close your eyes and then "command it to release HGH". Either way I tried it for like 2 days and gave up because I'd rather spend them on making money instead

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and horizontallytall

Plates have fused.

mate hop on HGH before you actually regret it, as far as I can tell your plates aren't fully fused. A fully fused epiphyseal plate has no visible line at all, you have quite visible lines still on both your tibula fibula and a faint one on your femur. As other users have said as well, you may get growth in your spine too. You'll most certainly get a wider frame as well if you need that too.

Just think about it this way, you can either give up now and live the rest of your life 5'6 or spend ~500-1000$ and live the rest of your life knowing you tried your best.

For reference this is what a fully fused tibula looks like

- from a 25 year old woman.

Obviously your shit is not super open and you probably shouldn't expect a ton of growth, but you might still get some. And I think every CM matters when you're in the 5"5-5"10 range

• +1
Its so hard being short
Guy earns more than all other dudes "but hes 5'5"

I might still be more than 5'6 if I posturemaxx
Never arranged marriage like this, always through social circle

• +1
s

Plates have fused.

still open a bit

mate hop on HGH before you actually regret it, as far as I can tell your plates aren't fully fused. A fully fused epiphyseal plate has no visible line at all, you have quite visible lines still on both your tibula fibula and a faint one on your femur. As other users have said as well, you may get growth in your spine too. You'll most certainly get a wider frame as well if you need that too.

Just think about it this way, you can either give up now and live the rest of your life 5'6 or spend ~500-1000$ and live the rest of your life knowing you tried your best.
Can we talk in dms

plates are not fully fused also spinal growth plates close much later still try HGH

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
This is very true and op should check spinemaxxing guides here. At 17 you definitely have some potential left

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and enchanted_elixir

Plates have fused.

there's still some cartilage, because you still see the line but it's not much.

Plates have fused.

yo can u tell me what tanner stage you were at when you think your growth plates closed? Like did u have armpit hair, facial hair, pubic hair going across fold / up to navel

yo can u tell me what tanner stage you were at when you think your growth plates closed? Like did u have armpit hair, facial hair, pubic hair going across fold / up to navel
4.3, But I think they aren't fully closed rn

Plates have fused.

There's a very thin piece of cartilage left in your growth plates too.

Work on the other aspects of ur life but also save up for at least one LL (3 inches) and fraud with shoed and lifts all the time. I’m not gonna bullshit you but 5’6 is too short to simply ignore and move on

How much could I grow from it if I get on hgh rn?
Absolutely no clue but if you took HGH for 2 months straight, You'll at least gain half an inch.

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
Absolutely no clue but if you took HGH for 2 months straight, You'll at least gain half an inch.
I could even do it for 6 months

My dads ready to get me on it but the problem is I need to go to an endocrinologist and get bloodwork done and will only be prescribed hgh if its deficient and I also don't know if the doctor will prescribe it or not if he is blue pilled

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel