Got my X-ray results, over for heightmaxxing. What now?

Plus, your growth plates in other bones of your leg, or spine may not be done growing.
Ur not gaining an inch jn spine lol , u have to grow so many bones for the body to signal spine growth ,even 7 footers have like 2 ,3 inch taller spine than normal people

Most people leave LL without complications. There are ALWAYS risks, no matter what surgery
But there were so many @Shogun s that were definitely on the short side. If they can make it, why can't OP?

I could even do it for 6 months

My dads ready to get me on it but the problem is I need to go to an endocrinologist and get bloodwork done and will only be prescribed hgh if its deficient and I also don't know if the doctor will prescribe it or not if he is blue pilled
Have you measured your height? Properly?

go er on niggers

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
go er on niggers
Terrible idea. He is better off seeking MAID if he wants. We should all campaign for assisted suicide so people don't have to experience unnecessary suffering.

• JFL
Reactions: asterosprite and Splinter901
1) I was only recently introduced to heightmaxxing
2) Parents were unsupportive in HGH injection because of media propagated shit about how its gonna make you look like an alien. I could however convince them if they were not fused but here we are. I also had a routine for heightmaxxing naturally since November, here it is

TABATA once a day
3 days a month fasting
10-20 minutes afternoon sunlight
Grounding (during same time)
No fap/less fap
Pituitary gland meditation (10-20 mins)
Accupressure (with PGT)
Positive affirmations every night
Sit with leaned back

Double Leg Forward Bend (3)
The Fish Stretch (3)
The Mountain Stretch (3)
All for 1 minutes with 1 minutes rest

2 sessions per day

6 minutes hanging from bar

100 squats every 3 days
Eat 100-120gm protein everyday
Drink 3-4 litres of water

Warm milk 250ml before bed (with whey)

Pre workout banana + 1 scoop arginine + 3 lysine
Gummy bears 15 after workout (dextrose)

2700-3000 calories daily
GABA before sleep
Eye Roll Meditate 10 min for peace before sleep (with accupressure and throat vibration)
Wear blue light blockers in evening
Turn off wifi and internets
Cool room

Calf raises (4-5s) 7reps
Toe raises (2-5s) 10-20 reps till 100 progressive overload
Collar swings 200-400 reps
1-2 times every week

Buteyko 4 sessions (morn noon eve night)
none of this shit is working in your favour for heightmaxing jfl

Lmfao any doctor I go to just asks me my age and goes like "17? Yeah they all must have fused now" And theres me who thought people grow till 18-20
17 is pretty soon. Plate rarely fuse before 18.

Basic information - 5'6, turned 17 in october
Was stressed about not growing anymore and had enough with coping, I went ahead and got an xray today.

Plates have fused.

One life. One life and I WASTED THE CHANCE in comfort

As big of a loss it is, its a wake up call for me that life will not wait for me to take my sweet time in everything. I don't want to lose anything else. Since all I can do is fix my posture and try getting an inch or two, Any idea what should I move on to now?
Time to get the inversion table and cope by investing in your intervertebral disks and posture max for an extra half inch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back