Got pulled over by a cop with my girl in the car

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
We were just driving down the road to get some breakfast and this state trooper pig decides to pull me over for going five miles over the limit. I of course did not have my drivers license on me and he makes me get out of my car in my pajamas cus I had just woken up and get into his suv so he can look up my shit. He had the nerve to ask me if that was my girl and if I smoked or my girl smoked cus he thought he smelled weed in the car, jfl I have never smoked in that car in my life and haven’t smoked weed in months just lol @ that street pirate trying to make me uncomfortable with questions so I would keep rambling and give him reason to search my car or detain me. I answered nope I don’t smoke cus it messes with your cardio. I Got off with a warning but man I fucking hate all these pigs. Every last one of em has an inferiority complex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Alt Number 3, Truecel14 and 2 others
I hope he dies a violent and tragic death

• +1
Reactions: qkz and getra
why cant i have a girl?

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I had a undercover sheriff pull me over cause of wreckless driving and the mf said “I smelled weed from your car”. My windows were closed and their truck was like two cars behind me :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Catawampus
I had a undercover sheriff pull me over cause of wreckless driving and the mf said “I smelled weed from your car”. My windows were closed and their truck was like two cars behind me :feelskek:
Just lol at these pigs spending their time harassing poor inkwells in their cars

I hope he dies a violent and tragic death

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Just lol at these pigs spending their time harassing poor inkwells in their cars
If you drive any car that looks old or beater you will get pulled over very often to where they suspect more than a traffic violation.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Your girl probaly wanted to fuck the cop