JacksyTheFasccist
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 12, 2026
- Posts
- 28
- Reputation
- 9
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
that ugliest incels on this site are white btw lolHGAHAAHA OFC THE TCCFAG IS BROWN
LLTN, remove that fucking avi, brownoid swine
wait i thought it was good enough. but really i dont care that much about rating i just wanna improve.what the fuck is that picture
If you're gonna ask for a rating atleast send a good pic
man i wish this site was like reddit so you could just downvote scums of the community, like youHGAHAAHA OFC THE TCCFAG IS BROWN
LLTN, remove that fucking avi, brownoid swine
probably true tbhthat ugliest incels on this site are white btw lol
whatever you say tiktardman i wish this site was like reddit so you could just downvote scums of the community, like you
i know puberty will do its work but i dont think puberty can help my recessed maxilla and narrow palate. for that i am gonna get marpe + facemask. anyways i just wanted the advices. but nvm this site is becoming worse day by dayBrother ur 15, the best thing u can do is take care of ur diet, body and skin until ur older, ur bone structure is most likely gonna look a lot different by the time u grow anyways so stop interacting with all these raging chuds and come back when ur older and fully developed
Yeah most those issues require surgery or another hardmaxx that wont be available until ur 18 anyways. And yes this place is a shithole, ur not lltn either ur a pretty nornal looking dude in my opinioni know puberty will do its work but i dont think puberty can help my recessed maxilla and narrow palate. for that i am gonna get marpe + facemask. anyways i just wanted the advices. but nvm this site is becoming worse day by day
I'm very good looking.probably true tbh
@Lefty Rankin is a white supremacist who's married to an asian woman
hes an utter subhuman and goofy as fuck
although, indians piss me off
i still hate the ugly white dudes
keep telling yourself that boyoI'm very good looking.
I'll let the amount of prime pussy I've gotten and still get thrown at me tell me that.keep telling yourself that boyo
retard geomaxxes to the slums of asia and gets an egoI'll let the amount of prime pussy I've gotten and still get thrown at me tell me that.
I had an ego long before I went to Asiaretard geomaxxes to the slums of asia and gets an ego
any underdeveloped subhuman could slay there as long as theyre white (you prove this, kek)
try slaying in a first world country and you'll get charged with sexual harassment
I know for sure you get cucked dailyI had an ego long before I went to Asia
I would punk you like a hoeI know for sure you get cucked daily
in nature i would slaughter you
You look and act like a peasant.I would punk you like a hoe
Says a guy who throws around the word "boyo".You look and act like a peasant.
Go kill yourself, soycuck peon.
surgery asap benchod
You're a 38 year old man on looksmax.org talking like he's an anime characterSays a guy who throws around the word "boyo".
I would spank you in any social situation. You don't pull anybody's strings in any facet of your life, except for getting your momma to keep paying for your internet based subscriptions.
You would know huh? I haven't watched anime in almost 20 years. You jerk off to it every day don't you?You're a 38 year old man on looksmax.org talking like he's an anime character
You're pathetic g
38 year old man asking a 15 year old what they jerk off toYou would know huh? I haven't watched anime in almost 20 years. You jerk off to it every day don't you?
The question was rhetorical, lol. I already know you jerk off to anime you fucking dweeb.38 year old man asking a 15 year old what they jerk off to![]()
DNR ugly ass niggaThe question was rhetorical, lol. I already know you jerk off to anime you fucking dweeb.
You did read it, hahahaDNR ugly ass nigga
which onessurgery asap benchod