Got Rated LTN in This Old Thinner Pre-OP Pic, Why Is It I Can Get Tinder Matches With All My Pics But None Of Them Respond To My Opening Message?

Then, why can't I get a single conversation on Tinder with the picture? Don't LTNs have conversations, dates and hookups from tinder?
Even MTNs will struggle on Tinder, let alone a LTN. For non-chadlites, going on Tinder or any dating app is a bad idea - it’s not a good way to measure your attractiveness anyway. It will make MTNs think they are ugly, so imagine how a LTN feels. You have to understand that there’s a lot of HTNs and chadlites on these apps, so of course, a LTN, by default, will have way less of a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, Skywalker, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Even MTNs will struggle on Tinder, let alone a LTN. For non-chadlites, going on Tinder or any dating app is a bad idea - it’s not a good way to measure your attractiveness anyway. It will make MTNs think they are ugly, so imagine how a LTN feels. You have to understand that there’s a lot of HTNs and chadlites on these apps, so of course, a LTN, by default, will have way less of a chance.
One thing which bugs me I get the same number of matches or more with a fat pic as a thin pic. If I am sub LTN rn and LTN in that pic, why does it make no difference?

One thing which bugs me I get the same number of matches or more with a fat pic as a thin pic. If I am sub LTN rn and LTN in that pic, why does it make no difference?
Because it's about face. Your face stays the same, more or less. @heightface Here is someone who agrees with you; body doesn't matter.

I don't think you're sub-LTN. You mog me and I am a truecel, so you are AT LEAST a LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Because it's about face. Your face stays the same, more or less. @heightface Here is someone who agrees with you; body doesn't matter.

I don't think you're sub-LTN. You mog me and I am a truecel, so you are AT LEAST a LTN.
So getting thin and shaving beard doesn't improve my face at all? Most people rated me sub LTN in fat pics and LTN in thin pic, it just doesn't add up. Could it be that my low trust face and resting expression is scary enough that it repulses women and causes them to avoid me?

So getting thin and shaving beard doesn't improve my face at all? Most people rated me sub LTN in fat pics and LTN in thin pic, it just doesn't add up. Could it be that my low trust face and resting expression is scary enough that it repulses women and causes them to avoid me?
Women just have higher standards but you can still get women, albeit they most likely won't be Stacylites or HTBs. And you'd have to put in effort (like every other man). Getting thin and shaving beard does improve your face; it makes it relatively better (compared to being fat and bearded). So keep working on it.

People calling you HTN....bruh that's why I don't trust this site. You are MTN

MTN/LTN wait nvm it was just one person calling you HTN

Anyways I'm still kinda shocked you get matches on tinder. What are you? Like rich?

MTN/LTN wait nvm it was just one person calling you HTN

Anyways I'm still kinda shocked you get matches on tinder. What are you? Like rich?
No, they are just bots or really ugly fat girls, trans girls or matching to virtue signal some also unmatch instantly. Nobody's rated me higher than LTN jfl.

• +1
Reactions: lucidity
No, they are just bots or really ugly fat girls, trans girls or matching to virtue signal some also unmatch instantly. Nobody's rated me higher than LTN jfl.
Oh damn that's brutal bro. Well at least you get matches

This is exactly it. You don't look NT at all. Like a selfie for a Tinder pic is already bad enough, but you're not even smiling or looking approachable. Maybe you had better pics, but I'm surprised you even got some matches in the first place.

It's because LTN and MTN's (and even HTN's) are equally invisible on Tinder. At MTN you'll at least gain the ability to form a social life

this is why you NEVER post your face here if you are sub- HTN srs
the experienced forum users have acquired a karl lagerfeld/ old fag tier view of male aesthetics based on years of PSL autism :feelskek:
their grumpy (depending if bunk tren or nah :feelskek:) leader is @Blackgymmax

the days of "please help me escape my subhumanity" are over here, buddy boyos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back