Got rejected again from a job because of my face

nigtard

nigtard

https://looksmax.org/threads/got-re...ustomers-would-be-repulsed-by-my-face.724870/ I've made a thread before on how this job rejected me because of my face and jfl it happened again.This whole summer I've applied to so many jobs and one of them finally gave me an interview. I passed the interviews and had everything required to get the job.I basically had it in the bag, I was going to start my first shift Friday.So before I could start my shift they wanted a picture of me with my passport since they never saw my face.I sent this and got ghosted.They haven't replied to me since, I've sent them multiple emails but still no replies.If you're ugly in 2023 then good luck even getting a job.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, Xangsane, The Grinch and 2 others
How did you interview without showing your face?

But yeah I know this feeling all too well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Are you severely deformed or something?

Should sue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 29167
scam instead and get surgeries

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 30600
anything. draining, bank logs, idk
I tried social engineering for a while, like we are talking 3 months. Made 5k euros, without touching any normal Joes.

I tried social engineering for a while, like we are talking 3 months. Made 5k euros, without touching any normal Joes.
why'd u stop? you couldve prolly gotten up to at least 3k a month very fast if u kept going

why'd u stop? you couldve prolly gotten up to at least 3k a month very fast if u kept going
I am a muslimcel, and I am not sure if god would tolerate me stealing even though its big faggot evil companies.

I am a muslimcel, and I am not sure if god would tolerate me stealing even though its big faggot evil companies.
over for muslims. maybe try like selling goats or something

over for muslims. maybe try like selling goats or something
Brudda why you change up on me like that, anyways I have a job rn but will start uni this summer as a 21 year old. I will make 6k euros from my job :trepidation: