Got rejected from a job application

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Rejected

I literally put all of my qualifications, which were fabricated to seem designated to that job, and still got rejected, tf more do they want, I put in so many qualifcations and prior experience. This is for a job that pays $18.xx an hour.

You guys who live in places where the average pay is higher ($18-21) are lucky bc u can just save up for surgery sooner by wageslaving, if I get a job that pays like $13-15 its going to take me ages to save up for surgery.

They're going to regret denying me, just like the Art School Of Vienna regretted not taking in Adolf Hitler.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, noodlelover, Ethniframementalcel and 11 others
View attachment 1894693
I literally put all of my qualifications, which were fabricated to seem designated to that job, and still got rejected, tf more do they want, I put in so many qualifcations and prior experience. This is for a job that pays $18.xx an hour.

You guys who live in places where the average pay is higher ($18-21) are lucky bc u can just save up for surgery sooner by wageslaving, if I get a job that pays like $13-15 its going to take me ages to save up for surgery.

They're going to regret denying me, just like the Art School Of Vienna regretted not taking in Adolf Hitler.
if you were chad they would've accepted

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Growth Plate
then why do you want surgery JFL
to become taller. why do u say if i was chad they wouldve accepted me when they cant see my physical appearance?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18840
to become taller. why do u say if i was chad they wouldve accepted me when they cant see my physical appearance?
Don't you have a picture of yourself on your resume/linkedin?

Yeah and I pay 39% tax, so it evens out in the end doesn't it?

Youre NOT chad far from it. Mirin delusions of grandeur in this forum. Every other ltn thinks hes chad and deserves stacy
@russiancel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17244
Wheres the average pay 21$? Im taking my bags

Youre NOT chad far from it. Mirin delusions of grandeur in this forum. Every other ltn thinks hes chad and deserves stacy
@russiancel
People here rate badg as chadlite jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 18840
I mean you don't HAVE TO
If you are chad, you should have a NT likeable picture. The biggest guarantee for a job is that you are likeable. Here is the halo effect at work that so many on this forum are talking about. In the interview this is reinforced.
You will also never lose a job if all your colleagues including your boss like you.

If you are chad, you should have a NT likeable picture. The biggest guarantee for a job is that you are likeable. Here is the halo effect at work that so many on this forum are talking about. In the interview this is reinforced.
You will also never lose a job if all your colleagues including your boss like you.
Lookism is illegal but ight

because if you were actually chad your life would be near perfect you'd have full control over your life and happiness you wouldn't be on this forum talking about how you got rejected from a shitty job you'd be fucking stacy rn

because if you were actually chad your life would be near perfect you'd have full control over your life and happiness you wouldn't be on this forum talking about how you got rejected from a shitty job you'd be fucking stacy rn
theres chads on this forum other than me rn, but go off

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I get 7€ an hour 😭😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and UglyGod360
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Oy vey! You should have known that antisemites arent allowed in the workforce nowdays!

• JFL
Reactions: reptiles and UglyGod360
if you were chad they would've accepted

Fuck no looks don't matter for jobs unless your going for office jobs or fucking restaurant jobs basically work with fuck all pay with very little career Oppueritnies being honest.

Stem jobs are what you want and most in it look utter shit OP probably lacks any practical hands on experience I mean we live in a culture that want's experience before you can get work experience it's so bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Fuck no looks don't matter for jobs unless your going for office jobs or fucking restaurant jobs basically work with fuck all pay with very little career Oppueritnies being honest.

Stem jobs are what you want and most in it look utter shit OP probably lacks any practical hands on experience I mean we live in a culture that want's experience before you can get work experience it's so bullshit
doesn't matter bro chad has perfect life chad doesn't have time to read this bullshit site or care to know about STEM, he just exists and succeeds

You’re crying about 1(one) job rejection? Dude just… lmao

I unfortunately read the posts on this thread.

Anyone that unironically believes OP got rejected because of his looks should just off themselves, no excuse.

You’re crying about 1(one) job rejection? Dude just… lmao
No, too many jobs I have applied to and they all ghost me after I send in application online

View attachment 1894693

Mirin low inhibition to fake job experience. I am doing that now ( but only for jobs which I know where I can easily fake experience like sales, management , etc ).

Also some certifications like forklift operation can be learnt easily.

I tel the truth in cases where I know my knowledge not the best as its easy to get caught if your working. Then you just wasted your time and company.

But in your cases for the very entry level general roles fraud max, and then profit.

Mirin low inhibition to fake job experience. I am doing that now ( but only for jobs which I know where I can easily fake experience like sales, management , etc ).

Also some certifications like forklift operation can be learnt easily.

I tel the truth in cases where I know my knowledge not the best as its easy to get caught if your working. Then you just wasted your time and company.

But in your cases for the very entry level general roles fraud max, and then profit.
soyboy ass employers keep cucking me bro

soyboy ass employers keep cucking me bro
Like everything its a numbers game. The good old days of easy employment and a clear path to earning higher wages are gone thanks to globalization and idiotic boomers who think college is success. Look at the average white collar corporate job, its hyper competitive with hundreds of applicants. But their are always gonna be some opportunities you can get with a lower applicant pool and apply maxxing.

Keep fraud maxxing and spam applying. Your gonna make it. Indeed is cucked. Use linkedin . For indeed try to see if you can apply on the company website directly. Reduces chances of your resume not getting looked at.

And make up job experiences. No point in being a honest soy boy . If its something you can easily learn like sales or management skills then lie about it, get a friend to be your reference.

You might run the risk of some decent background check uncovering the fraud , but the worst case is you lose the job and then go back to where you are ( which is not in any position in the first place). To me its worth a risk.

Avoid big companies that might ask for some actual W2 verification, smaller companies and unknown companies that you don't recognize are best chances. Its what I'm doing. Got a few interviews will see how it is.

Also some training programs you can stand out more with the fraud experience.