Got rejected from a job I really wanted

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Another L on the record books.
Feel so dejected. Might Pablo Escobar max at this point.
IMG 0692

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
luther rage GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 29155, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Office job?

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
@dimorphism It’s over for me bro how did ur interview go?

Office job?
They don’t want no nigger working in their office I guess jfl. As soon as I walked in and barely saw any blacks or Asians I knew I wasn’t getting the job

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Economical, Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 29155 and 4 others
They only diversity they want is white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Master_Wanky, GetShrekt, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
They only diversity they want is white women
💯. I used to think “diversity” meant ethnics but nah I clocked onto it it’s just mean white women. During my interview the lady even told me the other apprentice is a girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
Yea man office jobs are so hard to get as a black guy or ethnic. So u got the job?
Yeah I'm starting tmrw. Saw black guys working office there so that's kind of reassuring

• +1
💯. I used to think “diversity” meant ethnics but nah I clocked onto it it’s just mean white women. During my interview the lady even told me the other apprentice is a girl.
Similar shit is happening to me
I just learned from a source that a woman that applied to the same position as me already got hired like 2 weeks ago, meanwhile I'm still waiting a response, and I don't even know if I'll get any tbh

• +1
Similar shit is happening to me
I just learned from a source that a woman that applied to the same position as me already got hired like 2 weeks ago, meanwhile I'm still waiting a response, and I don't even know if I'll get any tbh
Yh man this crap is hella dejecting. When through years of education just for this bull crap. The system is rigged against blacks. Me and another black guy at my warehouse both agreed the system is rigged. Even if we go down the straight and narrow path we still won’t make enough to get by and we get taxed to death with all the time we spend at work. He knows a plug so we might start trapping

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yh man this crap is hella dejecting. When through years of education just for this bull crap. The system is rigged against blacks. Me and another black guy at my warehouse both agreed the system is rigged. Even if we go down the straight and narrow path we still won’t make enough to get by and we get taxed to death with all the time we spend at work. He knows a plug so we might start trapping
Move to the UK. Blacks are fast tracked to the front of everything because of muh diversity.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Same tbh I got ghosted from sedentary jobs because of women. Mirin low inhib hoodmaxxing, good luck on not getting caught and laundering everything

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and ManletBlackcel
Move to the UK. Blacks are fast tracked to the front of everything because of muh diversity.
I was born and raised in the UK. This is false. When they talk about diversity it’s mainly white women and maybe black girls. The black guys get all the jobs no one wants like warehouse, factory or labouring

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and dimorphism
Same tbh I got ghosted from sedentary jobs because of women. Mirin low inhib hoodmaxxing, good luck on not getting caught and laundering everything
Women are given everything in today’s society. Here’s a fun game to play. When you go outside take a quick glance to see who’s driving most of these luxury/new cars and you’ll see that it’s a foid behind the wheel most of the time meanwhile the men are driving these crappy old cars. It’s so over man. I genuinely think trapping is the only way to survive as a black man and this not me glorifying “hoodmaxing” or trap, as a black dude this genuinely might be our only way to survive in this world if you’re not athletically gifted or intelligent

• +1
Ngl I remember going to an interview and there was this hot tall woman, older than me, who was sitting in the couch all dressed up with make up (mind you that interview was at 9am lmao) I was like "aigh let's speedrun this interview and I'm out" .

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and ManletBlackcel
Women are given everything in today’s society. Here’s a fun game to play. When you go outside take a quick glance to see who’s driving most of these luxury/new cars and you’ll see that it’s a foid behind the wheel most of the time meanwhile the men are driving these crappy old cars. It’s so over man. I genuinely think trapping is the only way to survive as a black man and this not me glorifying “hoodmaxing” or trap, as a black dude this genuinely might be our only way to survive in this world if you’re not athletically gifted or intelligent
Open a business

Ngl I remember going to an interview and there was this hot tall woman, older than me, who was sitting in the couch all dressed up with make up (mind you that interview was at 9am lmao) I was like "aigh let's speedrun this interview and I'm out" .
Yup if a women is a candidate and there is only one position just all ways assume the foid will get the job especially if it’s office based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Prince88 and Tylermax
no job for your race

doordash only

Open a business

Na fuck the system. I don’t want to contribute to a society that keeps on giving me the middle finger. Ima go into the drug game with my man’s and make thousands selling food to crackers.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, GetShrekt, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Brutal. I've gotten every job I interviewed for

Do u have a degree???

Same I got rejected for a truck driving job. They only let hillbillies touch those

Na fuck the system. I don’t want to contribute to a society that keeps on giving me the middle finger. Ima go into the drug game with my man’s and make thousands selling food to crackers.
Bad boy

Just neet max

• +1
I once got rejected by chik fil a because I mogged both the the managers both by height, and facial but they hated me because they want all the prime girls to their self. Honestly it fucking sucks when you rejected by a job especially because you would be a better worker than other people their. Fuck them and laugh at them when you ascend with success, and put it in your book thats the only way

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ManletBlackcel

No whites get all the top positions all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879