Got rejected with the classic "I have a boyfriend".

Blitz

Blitz

Broken
A friend of mine send a video of me saying something funny to a group chat of his. A girl there was asking about me and my friend said that I saw her pictures on Facebook and thought she was pretty. Anyways, a couple of minutes later (me being quiet) he types that I like her, she replied "I would really like to meet him". Then my friend says "Damn you are unlucky she has a boyfriend, although she didn't have one when we last talked". I tried throwing a soft blackpill saying that girls do sugarcoat shit and that she might be lying which was quite unsuccessful due to his bluepilled beliefs. After all of this I told him "Try asking her after a week about her boyfriend and let's see her reaction, you are close friends after all she wouldn't lie to you.". Will update soon after I get an answer. Girl is about 5.75-6 psl.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
English?

Anyways, a couple of minutes later (me being quiet) he types that I like her, she replied "I would really like to meet him". Then my friend says "Damn you are unlucky she has a boyfriend, although she didn't have one when we last talked"

Did she tell u or did ur friend tell u that she has a boyfriend?

I'm not going anywhere.
English?

Anyways, a couple of minutes later (me being quiet) he types that I like her, she replied "I would really like to meet him". Then my friend says "Damn you are unlucky she has a boyfriend, although she didn't have one when we last talked"

Did she tell u or did ur friend tell u that she has a boyfriend?
My friend did after a few minutes, I suppose she told him over chat.

Cuck that guy :chad:

I'm not going anywhere.

My friend did after a few minutes, I suppose she told him over chat.

Lmao and u believe him, even if she did, why don’t u ask her, her response might change.