Got reported for sexual harassment

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
So today at school I said hi to this land whale light tier Becky because I was in a good mood and was feeling nice so I seen her in the halls and I said Hi to her later that day I was called in the office saying I was sexual harassing this girl and if it happens again I will be kick from the school

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 4946, chawaje and 13 others
Next time punch her in the face since the body is armor and threat her u will kill her if she wont respond to ur hello again.

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, midlatinocel and Deleted member 26859
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
bro trying to be the new richard ramirez at school it wasn't just a hi that caused all this if it's true you really are a strange new specie of subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, risque_dew, forevermirin and 4 others
So today at school I said hi to this land whale light tier Becky because I was in a good mood and was feeling nice so I seen her in the halls and I said Hi to her later that day I was called in the office saying I was sexual harassing this girl and if it happens again I will be kick from the school
schizo

bro trying to be the new richard ramirez at school it wasn't just a hi that caused all this if it's true you really are a strange new specie of subhuman
All I did was said hi to her bro 😭

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and DarkTriadChad
Over for you

Tales from the slums of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Also why are you greeting fat whales, be darktriad and don't greet anyone, look intimidating.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Also why are you greeting fat whales, be darktriad and don't greet anyone, look intimidating.
I am now bro she made me mad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
very true

this is why in school when I didn’t bring pencil I would etch my work using a paper clip

Goddamn inkwell piece of shit.