got robbed and threaten with a knife today

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
2 guys robbed me stealing my cellphone and threatened me with a knife saying dont move or i will cut your head of motherfucker, over i have no cellphone for now

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, N1666, MoggerGaston and 12 others
Bolivia biggest shit hole fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, MoggerGaston, Moggkrates and 4 others
2 guys robbed me stealing my cellphone and threatened me with a knife saying dont move or i will cut your head of motherfucker, over i have no cellphone for now
Wouldn't happen if concealed carrying.
If you live in the United States of Niggerica and don't own a gun, then you deserve being gangraped in an alley by 5 large big niggers 🤭😍😎🖕

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Aypo129 and 2 others
Looks like your height and roided physique didn’t help you lmfao

watch out for two dudes on a moto

also watch active self protection on youtube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, deadstock, MoggerGaston and 17 others

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
All that roiding and 6'4 height only to get robbed at knife point by a 5'2 Bolivian Pardo in flip flops @murdah :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, <6PSLcel, shia.jihadist and 13 others
Should have did your dance moves. Karate and whatnot.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
It's been crazy days in Bolivia lately

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
All that roiding and 6'4 height only to get robbed at knife point by a 5'2 Bolivian Pardo in flip flops @murdah :lul:

lol the funny part is he could’ve died from getting stabbed too lmfao

all that size for nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, slavicpsycho, jisko32 and 1 other person
Brutal, time to move to a civilized country

• +1
lol the funny part is he could’ve died from getting stabbed too lmfao

all that size for nothing
Yeah nigger im not superman anyone gets killed with a knife 🤣🤣🤣 damn this incels are funny "all the roiding for nothing" stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, <6PSLcel, Moggkrates and 9 others
Yeah nigger im not superman anyone gets killed with a knife 🤣🤣🤣 damn this incels are funny "all the roiding for nothing" stfu
Bro u not superman but u can be superman bro just sleep and no fap​

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
should have cumd on robbers

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
saying dont move or i will cut your head of motherfucker
why didn't you crack their skulls with your hyper big hands for their dirty words?
Since the knife was at your throat, you could grab it with your teeth and chop these bastards to pieces, I know you can.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and the BULL
they are right tho

you dont take roids for female gaze, you take them too be as manly and intimidating as possible and you get robbed without doing anything. take a gun or knife with you next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, The Grinch, the BULL and 2 others
they are right tho

you dont take roids for female gaze, you take them too be as manly and intimidating as possible and you get robbed without doing anything. take a gun or knife with you next time
You can be female gazed and roided, David laid

You can be female gazed and roided, David laid
david laid isnt roided to the guts

his phyisque is achievable with just some T injection and good genetics. have u ever seen him in a shirt? he isnt big at all

IMG 4890

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and 97baHater
Bro why didnt you quickly take out the knife and then start stomping their skull into the ground you gotta stop playing w these kids

No mercy

Was It at night?
With that size too ? Over

Last edited:

his phyisque is achievable with just some T injection and good genetics. have u ever seen him in a shirt? he isnt big at all

View attachment 3002943
If you're on t you're fucking roided, plus he's on alot more than that anyway
Images

Trt and chicken breast bro !!

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
That sucks to hear, bhai... but I am surprised your height and physique didn't scare them off.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, 97baHater and jisko32
That sucks to hear, bhai... but I am surprised your height and physique didn't scare them off.
Happened to me once too in Mainstation
I was finely dressed at 01:00
3 ugly marrocans tried to rob me while Putting their hands on my Jacket
I put all 3 to sleep under 1 minute or less
I broke ones jaw , and the other one His zygomatic Bone turned blue jfl
The other i kicked in the face
No Chance against Mehmet

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, asdvek, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
Happened to me once too in Mainstation
I was finely dressed at 01:00
3 ugly marrocans tried to rob me while Putting their hands on my Jacket
I put all 3 to sleep under 1 minute or less
I broke ones jaw , and the other one His zygomatic Bone turned blue jfl
The other i kicked in the face
No Chance against Mehmet
Wow, that ended much differently than I was expecting. Ma sha Allah! Stupid deathniks. How were you able to fight off 3 people, have you gotten into fights before? Very impressive. Based Mehmet. :ogre::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and Htobrother
Wow, that ended much differently than I was expecting. Ma sha Allah! Stupid deathniks. How were you able to fight off 3 people, have you gotten into fights before? Very impressive. Based Mehmet. :ogre::forcedsmile:
I was on roids tbh and used to lift anavar and winstrol jfl and the roid rage Made It
And they we're weak and skinny shitheads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: asdvek, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Michael Myers
Average Bolivian experience:feelskek:

• JFL
I was on roids tbh and used to lift anavar and winstrol jfl
And they we're weak and skinny shitheads
Still, very impressive if you never got into a fight and beat up 3 guys. I got attacked by 2 teens and I didn't do anything because I can't fight and because of OCD. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock, asdvek, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
You should have offered them T and gym advice
They would have left you.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Still, very impressive if you never got into a fight and beat up 3 guys. I got attacked by 2 teens and I didn't do anything because I can't fight and because of OCD. :hnghn:
The other with the broken jaw Said
Im going to the Police because you Hit me while criying
Nigga Just tried to rob me and wants to Go to the Police jfl

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Michael Myers
I am very proud of you bhai, good job. I wish I didn't have OCD and was high T like you. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Htobrother

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi, asdvek and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
If you're on t you're fucking roided, plus he's on alot more than that anyway
View attachment 3002957
Trt and chicken breast bro !!
250mg testosterone (what i guess he takes) arent steroids jfl just google it

you chose a frauded picture with pump, perfect lightning and probably even photoshop. look at videos of him he's small as fuck

i actually got some muscle groups that mog his and im natty

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I am very proud of you bhai, good job. I wish I didn't have OCD and was high T like you. :ogre:
The funny Thing was at the Same time. Friend of Mine came along and saw It He Just started laughing He was also high.
Then we reported IT TO the Police Afterwards what happened,
And this Guy explaining to the officer and laughing said one His eyes got blue and jaw was broken and stuff
Officer was laughing Like this:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Michael Myers
  • So Sad
  • +1
The funny Thing was at the Same time. Friend of Mine came along and saw It He Just started laughing He was also high.
Then we reported IT TO the Police Afterwards what happened,
And this Guy explaining to the officer and laughing said one His eyes got blue and jaw was broken and stuff
Officer was laughing Like this:lul:
Hahahaha based German cops. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
You have ocd?
Yes.. I don't like being touched. I think, "It's better to get punched and be touched once, so I know which part to clean rather than to get into an entire fight and be touched all over and I don't know which part I have to clean specifically so I will keep cleaning everything until I feel clean again." :feelswah:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: romanstock, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Htobrother
Yes.. I don't like being touched. I think, "It's better to get punched and be touched once, so I know which part to clean rather than to get into an entire fight and be touched all over and I don't know which part I have to clean specifically so I will keep cleaning everything until I feel clean again." :feelswah:
What If you have a gf then

• +1
just tell them you don't care if you die and that they can rot in a cell for the rest of time over a phone

250mg testosterone (what i guess he takes) arent steroids jfl just google it

you chose a frauded picture with pump, perfect lightning and probably even photoshop. look at videos of him he's small as fuck

i actually got some muscle groups that mog his and im natty
250test is way above natty, 4 times at least jfl
He's deffo on some kind of hardening compound too, maybe masteron

• +1
aight whatever

then he got the worst arms genetics on the planet considering many normies in my gym mog his

aight whatever

then he got the worst arms genetics on the planet considering many normies in my gym mog his
He used steroids and it is no secret and in psl terms he is HTN in bodybuilding genetics, he is just a tall chad that is why he is famous lol

aight whatever

He used steroids and it is no secret and in psl terms he is HTN in bodybuilding genetics, he is just a tall chad that is why he is famous lol
He's got great inserts which is why he looks good

• +1
Reactions: buflek

View attachment 3002943
hes 6'2 90kg, his physique is not that big but what makes it impressive is his insertions and aesthetics not size, normally hes a twink tbh
yeah i hate mfs that start the argument then act like they're the victim, should've punched one more time so he shuts the fuck up
he did test and superdrol only apparently
Looks like your height and roided physique didn’t help you lmfao

View attachment 3002869

watch out for two dudes on a moto

also watch active self protection on youtube
bullshit self protection movements dont work in real life, u either take out ur own weapon or run away, or get robbed which is the safest and healthiest option and most likely will end up in nobody getting harmed unless they shoot u after robbing, piece of shits if they do that

in London they just stab and rob they don't even bother with give me your stuff and shit which is why london is a shithole

• +1
Reactions: buflek
hes 6'2 90kg, his physique is not that big but what makes it impressive is his insertions and aesthetics not size, normally hes a twink tbh

yeah i hate mfs that start the argument then act like they're the victim, should've punched one more time so he shuts the fuck up

he did test and superdrol only apparently

bullshit self protection movements dont work in real life, u either take out ur own weapon or run away, or get robbed which is the safest and healthiest option and most likely will end up in nobody getting harmed unless they shoot u after robbing, piece of shits if they do that

in London they just stab and rob they don't even bother with give me your stuff and shit which is why london is a shithole
JFL at letting yourself get robbed like a low t cuck

imagine if that was in front of your girl

you’d probably let the mugger fuck her too while you watch

JFL at letting yourself get robbed like a low t cuck

imagine if that was in front of your girl

you’d probably let the mugger fuck her too while you watch
what are u gonna do? get stabbed

now obv im not saying u should get robbed, you should carry a weapon, if you dont carry a weapon, dont bother with disarming unless the guy looks like hes unexperienced and doesnt know shit

if its one of those ethnic twink doing the robbing then yeah disarm that nigga

btw theres a vid of that jfl, 5 guys rob a guy with his gf, they steal his phone wallet and stuff then fuck his pawg gf in front of him, happened in england shithole

what are u gonna do? get stabbed

now obv im not saying u should get robbed, you should carry a weapon, if you dont carry a weapon, dont bother with disarming unless the guy looks like hes unexperienced and doesnt know shit

if its one of those ethnic twink doing the robbing then yeah disarm that nigga

btw theres a vid of that jfl, 5 guys rob a guy with his gf, they steal his phone wallet and stuff then fuck his pawg gf in front of him, happened in england shithole
Wtf were they Pakistanis

• +1
Reactions: asdvek