got robbed and threaten with a knife today

i'm big and box but i usually carry a knife in this shithole called the uk

especially if i go out at night

if i lived in some latin american shithole i can't imagine walking unarmed

although probaby if they caught you right you wouldn't be able to even pull out

can happen to anybody just move on and pay more attention next time

I thought this was gonna be an @asdvek copypasta but it turns out it’s actually legit.
At least lucky you still have something to browse .org with (smartphone I’m guessing)

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
At least they didn’t take your roids

2 guys robbed me stealing my cellphone and threatened me with a knife saying dont move or i will cut your head of motherfucker, over i have no cellphone for now
u need 2 move G, or get a piece

hes 6'2 90kg, his physique is not that big but what makes it impressive is his insertions and aesthetics not size, normally hes a twink tbh

yeah i hate mfs that start the argument then act like they're the victim, should've punched one more time so he shuts the fuck up

he did test and superdrol only apparently

bullshit self protection movements dont work in real life, u either take out ur own weapon or run away, or get robbed which is the safest and healthiest option and most likely will end up in nobody getting harmed unless they shoot u after robbing, piece of shits if they do that

in London they just stab and rob they don't even bother with give me your stuff and shit which is why london is a shithole
Yeah i said i will Punch you one more time If you want He starting going Backwards 💀

• +1
Reactions: asdvek