Got several IOIs in the gym today doing squats

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I work out in a normal sized gym. There arent many really buff guys here but a lot of (female) university students because its near the Uni. So you rarely see guys doing swuats or deadlifts and the few that do it are usually ogres with high bodyfat. Then theres me doing 90kg squats. Not a lot but considering I always wear short shorts and tight shirt to the gym, always vascular af due to low bodyfat, there was a girl basically shoving her ass in my face lmao. She started doing squats too and when I when down to change the song on my phone, she went to stand right next to me, her ass right above me like a few inches next to me lmao. She followed me and "accidentally" did most of her exercises next to me. Some other girls looked at me to.

Tl;dr: you get IOIs as a 5'9 gymcel in the right gyms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and Nick.Harte
Brutal 0 replies, nobody feels mogged here

Not like this = no iois

Getting IOIs but not capitalizing on them is a bitch move

Time for you to transition

Now those girls are talking to their friends how they met a smelly autistic midget in the gym who was staring at them, squinting and clinching their jaw, jfl its over buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
iois are when girls invite you to approach her jfl

Getting IOIs but not capitalizing on them is a bitch move

Time for you to transition
Not in the gym. Imagine I do that to 2-3 girls, now the whole gym knows me. I want a place to workout in peace