Got shy after receing a massive IOI today

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
I was at they gym bicepsmaxxing, meanwhile, three girls were also gymmaxing at another equipment approximately 7 feet away from me.

All of a sudden they started all looking at me, like, I couldn't take it and started looking to the side, closing my eyes, and after finishing the set they just left the equipment LMAO.

I can't handle being chad, I was unable to handle 3 girls looking at me non-stop AT THE SAME TIME. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Quantumphysics, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 9801 and 9 others
thats not a ioi. keep coping

• +1
Reactions: to be human
not ioi. but jfl @ breaking eye contact with a foid

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 15827
How come? So how should I refer to 3 girls staring at me?? They were "flirting" with me??? :ogre:
Like when you see a rat scurrying around the house, its disgusting but you can't stop staring at it...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Vain786
Like when you see a rat scurrying around the house, its disgusting but you can't stop staring at it...
Lol no dude, it was not like that :ogre:

They didn't look disgusted while staring me, they were unirocally just flirting, kinda.

My mom said that I should've approached them, but I am too high inhib for that.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Lol no dude, it was not like that :ogre:

They didn't look disgusted while staring me, they were unirocally just flirting, kinda.

My mom said that I should've approached them, but I am too high inhib for that.
I would make better use of your genetics than you are. Give them to me 😡

I would make better use of your genetics than you are. Give them to me 😡
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have been low inhib enough in that situation either :ogre:

Approaching 3 girls at the same time is not an easy thing, dude

i did the same shit. a bitch asked me for my snap (actually her friends did because she was too intimidated) and i jus froze there, my friend had to tell me to pull out my phone. it went nowhere but she wasn’t fat or ugly so still the proudest moment of my life

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Bvnny.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have been low inhib enough in that situation either :ogre:

Approaching 3 girls at the same time is not an easy thing, dude
Target the hottest one and get her number

Or just chat a little bit and remember them so you can approach another day when you see them at jim

My biggest ioi in the gym was this girl staring at me for like over a minute like it was nearly 2 minutes I think she completely was staring in my direction while I was doing leg press. I got a testerone boost from that tbh. I was so fucking too high inhib to approach her she was a blonde as well. This was like 2 years ago fuckkkk @Biggdink

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Biggdink
My biggest ioi in the gym was this girl staring at me for like over a minute like it was nearly 2 minutes I think she completely was staring in my direction while I was doing leg press. I got a testerone boost from that tbh. I was so fucking too high inhib to approach her she was a blonde as well. This was like 2 years ago fuckkkk @Biggdink
nigga she wanted u to gtfo the machine. no one stares for over a minute this just makes u an autisticel for not moving

• Hmm...
Reactions: Austrian Oak
nigga she wanted u to gtfo the machine. no one stares for over a minute this just makes u an autisticel for not moving
Nah man once I got off it she didn't go on the machine. I remember it very clearly

Is it death? I’ve broken eye contact w foids who showed IOIs some times. What should I do keep staring ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
How tf do people NOT break eye contact I must be high inhib asf cause I always do it

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny. and Deleted member 15827