Got some girl threatening suicide over her thinking that I cheated

Melo95

Melo95

Neurotransmitter death
What would y'all do in this situation? I didn't actually cheat but she's generally very insecure and hates when I go out.

What would y'all do in this situation? I didn't actually cheat but she's generally very insecure and hates when I go out.
Chad brag thread
KYS along with her

Ok in all seriousness you can just dump her ass if ur a psycho
If ur a good person, go talk to her if you think you can handle it and spend more time with her

Call the cops if shit gets real

Chad brag thread
KYS along with her

Ok in all seriousness you can just dump her ass if ur a psycho, go talk to her if you think you can handle it and spend more time with her

Call the cops if shit gets real
Her family knows me and they know I'm bad news so they might come after me if it actually happens

Her family knows me and they know I'm bad news so they might come after me if it actually happens
They wont bro, even if they do just call the cops if it gets serious

Come after you? :soy:

Jfl where do you live? Some mafia run town in sicily?

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and Jeww
Does she have bpd

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
lol let her init

Go to her house comfort her and tell her you will never cheat on her
Then after that go clubbing and cheat on her just bcz she’s a pain in the asshole(y)

• +1
Reactions: vioytaka