Got suspended from school for waving a half broken kitchen knife with my sqaud

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Me and my friend got suspended for apparently intimidating a student, by apparently aiming a knife on him. Even though the knife wasn't sharp, now it's on school record fuck. Atleast, I don't have to go school tomorrow jfl.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Blackout.xl and joao
How about you just don't wave knives at people?

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Mateusz74, Justttt and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1464
Why you arresting me racist cop come on bruh 👮‍♀️ 🚓

i’m 32 years old aint finish high school yet (gotta grind for da diploma 😳)

i got overdue bills to not pay 💵

come on bruh i got 7 kids to not feed 👶

i got 5 baby mamas too and they aint gettin no child support checks 👧🚫 💵

just copped new nikes with the welfare check tho 😈💯

What you mean i cant steal chicken and grape kool aid?🤨🤨🤨🤨

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Blackout.xl, Hades and 5 others
Don't be surprised when that kid You bullied goes ER

Why you arresting me racist cop come on bruh 👮‍♀️ 🚓

i’m 32 years old aint finish high school yet (gotta grind for da diploma 😳)

i got overdue bills to not pay 💵

come on bruh i got 7 kids to not feed 👶

i got 5 baby mamas too and they aint gettin no child support checks 👧🚫 💵

just copped new nikes with the welfare check tho 😈💯

What you mean i cant steal chicken and grape kool aid?🤨🤨🤨🤨
Niggas me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Me and my friend got suspended for apparently intimidating a student, by apparently aiming a knife on him. Even though the knife wasn't sharp, now it's on school record fuck. Atleast, I don't have to go school tomorrow jfl.
JFL "Now it's on school record" Are you like 12 years old nigga? That shit doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and BigBoy
didnt read but title screams slayer

Really I heard colleges look at your school record, and I'm 15 not 12

Yeah bro thats just some bullshit your principal told you so you stop doing stupid shit

At most "school record" is a piece of looseleaf in some dusty folder in some guys ass in the office

You could probably badboymax with this, and if somehow your college finds out, just write about how you got bullied in school and got suspended but then you ascended from your life of crime

Colleges eat that shit up

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2597
we were right not to let you into Tribe

Yeah bro thats just some bullshit your principal told you so you stop doing stupid shit

At most "school record" is a piece of looseleaf in some dusty folder in some guys ass in the office

You could probably badboymax with this, and if somehow your college finds out, just write about how you got bullied in school and got suspended but then you ascended from your life of crime

Colleges eat that shit up
They don't its made up
You have to report any suspensions/expulsions you have when applying. Theres a section on the Common App dedicated to that.

Fucking lowiqcels. And he was the bullying. "M-me and my friends were waving a knife at the school loser but he was bullying ME".

• +1
You have to report any suspensions/expulsions you have when applying. There a section on the Common App dedicated to that.

Just don't write it down, JFL what will happen? The reason they ask you is so that they don't have to search for themselves, so if you lie chances are they won't even look.

JFL at being high inhib in 2020

7e1bcbf605fc67f3e6f26c66699cc4be.png

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KrissKross, BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You have to report any suspensions/expulsions you have when applying. Theres a section on the Common App dedicated to that.

Fucking lowiqcels. And he was the bullying. "M-me and my friends were waving a knife at the school loser but he was bullying ME".
Maybe it's different, i live in canada

Just don't write it down, JFL what will happen? The reason they ask you is so that they don't have to search for themselves, so if you lie chances are they won't even look.
If you lie you will be kicked out from evey college and blacklisted from from every college. Only the shit-tier ones will accept you.

Also your school sends your transcript over to college so they will see.

Also your sends your transcript over to college so they will see.

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi
If you lie you will be kicked out from evey college and blacklisted from from every college. Only the shit-tier ones will accept you.

Bro you can get into college without the Common App what are you saying :lul: :lul: They look at the transcripts but its not like they cross reference each detail, in real life your nothing but a number and some guy looks at your transcript for 002. seconds

You won't get kicked out or blacklisted from every college thats retarded.

How are there kids who go to juvie and get into places like the Ivy League? Cause of sympathy, a life of crime is actually a BENEFIT if you know how to use it.

rBVaWV2-_C-AFKXyAAO5BZwZnE0461.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why did you write that twice do you have tourettes

Bro you can get into college without the Common App what are you saying :lul: :lul:

You won't get kicked out or blacklisted from every college thats retarded.
How are there kids who go to juvie and get into places like the Ivy League? Cause of sympathy, a life of crime is actually a BENEFIT if you know how to use it.
It double sends sometimes you low iq ape.

The common app is for all colleges besides your state colleges, which for some I had to do on common app.

Thats extremely fucking rare. And this guy is too low iq to pull off something like that.

Thats extremely fucking rare. And this guy is too low iq to pull off something like that.

JFL. Welp, I guess I gotta agree :lul: How low iq do you have to be to get suspended in HS?!?!
1feeb4d289b6ba3a747088282e49d845.jpg

• +1
JFL. Welp, I guess I gotta agree :lul: How low iq do you have to be to get suspended in HS?!?!
Pretty low IQ tbh, but I'm good at reading and sports.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
haha lol what a funny joke let me just wave a knife at someone lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
pic of the KNife?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
low inhib slayer

@LordNorwood what's with the bitterness oldcel?