Got Tera Suifuel Ethnic Pilled Today

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Fkin giga brutal.
I gained weight and have grown muh designer stubble since that leaked pic from a while ago. Less robust and without the visible long philtrum I look A-1 ethnic terrorist islamic state guy

Met up with Tinder hoe just a few hours ago, she's a college chick home for summer break. When I entered her apartment we both kind of did a double-take at one other..
- Me because like almost always, the girl's face is noticeably less "perfect" as what their Tinder profile will make them out to be, which is expected I guess, still pretty cute.
- Her as well though, which I picked up on right away

"You're x right?" She asked.

I'm like yeahh and laugh and she laughs and changes to wow ur so tall what's your height an shit..

We chill for a bit and put something on the tv and she again mentions I look diff from my pic, and she thought I was white. Straight up said it to muh face. I'm like muh names sheida tho (fuk it some yall know already) and it's just awkward from there. I mention it's probably the beard and that I gained some flab because of new job and she's like yeah, make sure you look like that other version for me next time. :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

So fkin choked.
Filipinos in Canada get to run ugly manlet fucktard game 24/7 and no one bats an eye. @Biggdink

But don't look giga good as f as an ethnic, and everyone loses their fkin minds. @forevergymcelling @Scammer @Niko69 @6ft4 @Octillionaire @8PSLcel @thecel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin, the BULL and 9 others
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

@Chadethnic101

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, currylightskin, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
she's like yeah, make sure you look like that other version for me next time.

Kind of hot how she just reduced you to a piece of meat like this tbh, start hitting the gym harder and smash her brah

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Scammer and Deleted member 14160
I’m like danny Devito but the poverty version with a smaller cock and no humor

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, alriodai and Deleted member 14160
Should've told her you're a half balkan mutt

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 14160
Before I shaved people would approach me and talk in so many different shitskin languages but now I look whiter and get more respect

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 14160
lol maybe she just thought u looked better skinny and without beard

not cos ur a ethnic terrorist

confirmation bias imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
you need to upload 1 new pic every week if you're serious tbh

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin