Got testicle removed

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
Ngl its not even that bad plus I fell no pain no more, can't wait until they let me out of hospital in two or three days and also does anyone know any consequences after getin one testical removed, other one works perfectly fine :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 9670, ropemax and 6 others
@TsarTsar444 sta se smijes ne zajebavam se uopste

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and TsarTsar444
Was it a foid doctor?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Did doctor tell you consequences? What are they exactly?
No he didn't have time to do so i just got it done few hours ago and doctors started working normally today cuz of the holidays and shit

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and TsarTsar444
Why did you remove it?
Why only one?

• +1
Why did you remove it?
Why only one?
It was swollen and blood stopped goin to it so it needed to be removed and it wasn't viable anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Solidcoin
It was swollen and blood stopped goin to it so it needed to be removed and it wasn't viable anymore
But why? Couldn't it be saved?
Are you going to get a new one or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ItsOver.com
Was it a torsion or something like varicocele?

• +1
But why? Couldn't it be saved?
Are you going to get a new one or what?
I just told you my testical was swollen af it was bigger than my dick tbh I couldn't even fit in my hand they thought it was sum type of infection but weren't sure, meds weren't working on me so I had to go to surgery doc said if it was sum chance for testical to work he would have kept it but there was no chance so he removed it and I am not getting a new one basically Im just left wit one testical

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, Danish_Retard, ropemax and 5 others
shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • So Sad
I just told you my testical was swollen af it was bigger than my dick tbh I couldn't even fit in my hand they thought it was sum type of infection but weren't sure, meds weren't working on me so I had to go to surgery doc said if it was sum chance for testical to work he would have kept it but there was no chance so he removed it and I am not getting a new one basically Im just left wit one testical
Second hitler kinda vibes

• +1
  • Love it
Will u have to inject T now?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Growth Plate
you look like this ??

Attachments

• soy.png
    soy.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and ItsOver.com
I just told you my testical was swollen af it was bigger than my dick tbh I couldn't even fit in my hand
OMG, how could you give up on having such a huge ball, you would have attracted a huge amount of attention with your bulge!
I am not getting a new one basically Im just left wit one testical
You should get a new one, or at least an artificial implant...
insertion-of-testicular-prosthesis-1.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
OMG, how could you give up on having such a huge ball, you would have attracted a huge amount of attention with your bulge!

You should get a new one, or at least an artificial implant...
insertion-of-testicular-prosthesis-1.jpg
Yeah my left testicle was always bigger than my right one cuz I got hernia as a kid and this was probably goin to happen it was just a matter of time

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ItsOver.com
You will produce less T, why did they remove it?

• +1
Yeah my left testicle was always bigger than my right one cuz I got hernia as a kid and this was probably goin to happen it was just a matter of time
Well, luckily there's surgery for this - they can cut a hole in your scrotum(you still have the scrotal skin from the removed testicle right?), put a silicone ball there and from outside it will look like a regular testicle. You can put an extra large one, and a smaller one in the good testicle, and now you'll have some pretty impressive balls, it's just like breast implants but for guys.
jsm_2609_f2.gif
images
images

• JFL
You will produce less T, why did they remove it?
Heres why
Probably will produce slightly less T but ngl I already feel more nt and lower inhib idk why tho :ogre:

• +1
did they tell you if they stitched the other one up so it won't twist as well?

• +1
did they tell you if they stitched the other one up so it won't twist as well?
Yeah they fixated the right one so ot wouldn't get twisted but I still need to be extremely careful

• +1
You should get it replaced with a fake

• +1
Yeah they fixated the right one so ot wouldn't get twisted but I still need to be extremely careful
I think when it's stitched in place you're pretty safe. Same thing happened to me but I was lucky and kept my testicle. Although I think I recall reading a bunch of studies on the topic because I was curious and iirc, losing one testicle didn't seem to have a significant effect on function. You should probably still get a prosthetic though ngl.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I think when it's stitched in place you're pretty safe. Same thing happened to me but I was lucky and kept my testicle. Although I think I recall reading a bunch of studies on the topic because I was curious and iirc, losing one testicle didn't seem to have a significant effect on function. You should probably still get a prosthetic though ngl.
I heard it was uncomfortable to have a prosthetic plus I don't want them to cut my nuts again so I ain't probably never gettin it plus my dick looks better with one testicle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ifyouwannabemylover
I heard it was uncomfortable to have a prosthetic plus I don't want them to cut my nuts again so I ain't probably never gettin it plus my dick looks better with one testicle
sleep on it

• JFL