Deleted member 14166

Kraken
@Harold O'brien

heres the iphone

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, MaxillaMaxing, Chadeep and 2 others
Doesn't prove anything, show me a picture of your ID, your credit card and the receipt so i can be sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Bakin donuts 🍩, MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
That @Harold O'brien is like some paid agent to fuck with the forum

What do you mean for your mom?
And what "nfts"?

What do you mean for your mom?
And what "nfts"?

your mom bought it for you, if you can't prove otherwise then ur more abused than me
go fuck yourself i bought it believe what you want i got nothing to proof lol

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
How bro? I thought the NFT market Crashed. Only very few are making a Bank Others are getting peanuts

How bro? I thought the NFT market Crashed. Only very few are making a Bank Others are getting peanuts
it isnt i just collab manage and mod discord servers lol i dont flip nfts i make 2.5k-4k a month

but why, your mom was curry and made you a curry so you should hate her for the subhuman genes
i hate my parents for my genes ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Johanjohan
Jfl bro I could easily buy that with minimum wage money. If you truly wanted to flex you would buy her a car or some gold

dont know anything about nfts but im glad you care about your mom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
but why, your mom was curry and made you a curry so you should hate her for the subhuman genes
i hate my parents for my genes ngl.
my mom was a stacy there was a turskih guy who looked like chico i forgot his name even he was mesmerized

• Woah
Reactions: mortis
Nigga its 1300 USD at most thats not that hard for an incel to get muh tales
no i mean tales for you ,
ALEXA PLAY JEALOUS BY EYEDRESS

What would a curry Stacy be called? A Priya?

Nfts are for retard niggers

Nfts are for retard niggers
On the other hand…some people HATE NFTs.​
They think they are stupid, and get enraged every time they hear a picture of a monkey just sold for more than their mortgage.​
At first, I didn’t get the hate.​
I mean..it’s ok if it’s not your thing. But why hate it? Do you hate paintings the same way you hate NFTs?​
Now, I get it.​
Because NFTs feel like get-rich-quick schemes. Artists making millions for a digital doodle? Random dudes flipping NFTs and making millions? And if a get-rich-quick scheme is happening, and you’re not the one getting rich…it feels bad. I get it.​

On the other hand…some people HATE NFTs.​
They think they are stupid, and get enraged every time they hear a picture of a monkey just sold for more than their mortgage.​
At first, I didn’t get the hate.​
I mean..it’s ok if it’s not your thing. But why hate it? Do you hate paintings the same way you hate NFTs?​
Now, I get it.​
Because NFTs feel like get-rich-quick schemes. Artists making millions for a digital doodle? Random dudes flipping NFTs and making millions? And if a get-rich-quick scheme is happening, and you’re not the one getting rich…it feels bad. I get it.​
Nigger this makes me angry because it is true

Fuck you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Imagine spending 1300 on a phone instead of fixing your disgusting curry fat pads around your eyes

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Save some or reinvest. Stop wasting money. She is a bad mother if she takes money from you and doesnt care about your future.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan