Is it worth buying the iPhone 13?

coisbhai

coisbhai

Mod
or maybe iphone 14? i urgently need a new phone, my current (iphone 11 pro max) is complete dogshit, battery capacity is 75% so it lasts like 2 and a half hours, even less sometimes, extremely slow, i haven’t even updated my phone because i’m scared it might blow up, also face ID doesn’t work anymore since the screen was replaced with a bootleg amazon lcd screen

i’m considering buying either the iphone 14, or the iphone 13 pro max, any tech nerds in here that can help me out?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada, Gonthar and murdah
15 pro mogs bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Wait for 16 to drop

or maybe iphone 14? i urgently need a new phone, my current (iphone 11 pro max) is complete dogshit, battery capacity is 75% so it lasts like 2 and a half hours, even less sometimes, extremely slow, i haven’t even updated my phone because i’m scared it might blow up, also face ID doesn’t work anymore since the screen was replaced with a bootleg amazon lcd screen

i’m considering buying either the iphone 14, or the iphone 13 pro max, any tech nerds in here that can help me out?
Nokia mogs
13 is still valid in 2024
If you can comprise for a 60hz display then yes go for 13 or 14

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
i have 11 and its been absolute bs last few months, battery health 81, will be getting 15 or 14 pro most likely soon, idk if 13 is good option in upcoming 2025

• +1
i have 11 and its been absolute bs last few months, battery health 81, will be getting 15 or 14 pro most likely soon, idk if 13 is good option in upcoming 2025
My exact dilemma lol

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
its probably the best value ngl

you can get one with 90%+ battery health for shit cheap on ebay and it'll keep recieving software updates until 2028. meanwhile 14 or 15 get 1-2 extra years of updates but cost way more even used

• +1
Get a Xiaomi :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and coisbhai
its probably the best value ngl

you can get one with 90%+ battery health for shit cheap on ebay and it'll keep recieving software updates until 2028. meanwhile 14 or 15 get 1-2 extra years of updates but cost way more even used
I’m considering going to a local phone shop today and buying it, I got my Apple Watch from the guy very decent fella, could probably get it even cheaper if I trade my current 11 Pro Max and a 2020 SE I have

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
I still have the 11 too lol and it’s doing pretty good

I still have the 11 too lol and it’s doing pretty good
What’s your idea of pretty good?

My phone has turned off before and I had to hard reset it to use it again, it has shit battery capacity, will burst into flames if i update it to the next IOS, and wouldn’t let me cancel my iCloud subscription :feelsree:

Apple is the most Jewish greedy company known to man but I still use their devices since I don’t wanna carry around a Samsung

What’s your idea of pretty good?

My phone has turned off before and I had to hard reset it to use it again, it has shit battery capacity, will burst into flames if i update it to the next IOS, and wouldn’t let me cancel my iCloud subscription :feelsree:

Apple is the most Jewish greedy company known to man but I still use their devices since I don’t wanna carry around a Samsung
The battery thing is pretty accurate lol it doesn’t last really long, but it’s pretty fast and takes good pictures and videos… at least I feel better giving a girl an iPhone 11 then a xiomi or idk what with a big ass round camera that pops out when you try and take a pic

Iphone is literally the antichrist, stick with nokia.

If you have Android it’s over jfl :lul:

That wasn’t even the question, what was the need for your shit snarky unfunny joke?
Chill brah I’m just having fun
To be srs you should go with iPhone 14 tho
There’s virtually no difference between 15 and 14 and they look the same so you can larp having the latest iPhone
Between iPhone 13 and 14 there’s a larger difference, 14 having better cameras and 120hz display iirc which mogs 60hz
I’m happy with my iPhone 14 Pro Max

• +1
Chill brah I’m just having fun
To be srs you should go with iPhone 14 tho
There’s virtually no difference between 15 and 14 and they look the same so you can larp having the latest iPhone
Between iPhone 13 and 14 there’s a larger difference, 14 having better cameras and 120hz display iirc which mogs 60hz
I’m happy with my iPhone 14 Pro Max
My bad, I’m just quite on edge right now, sorry bhai

I think I’ll get the 14 tomorrow then :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: mogre
Might as well get a can and attach a string to another can

I'm selling my 16 Pro. Pm if you're interested

54418b3f90d67cb2b1b11cfcec4dcda3

• JFL