Got two more snapchats at the club am I a Chad?

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So I went to hit on some really fucking hot skater chick with a perfect body but she was NOT feeling me at all, so I quickly left. So I got another drink and tried again because you gotta keep shooting your shot.

So one girl I asked to play beer pong and she was being all over me and handsy and shit and she let me taste her drink and was super happy to give me her snap she was actually pretty hot thick Latina chick like 5 or 6 / 10 and then gave me a big hug goodbye. Kinda trashy though and looked like she had some stds.

The other Snapchat was some ghetto black girl who tried to twerk on me but she was like a 4 and even trashier than the other girl. Jfl. I guess I learned I am not truecel tier even as a bald withered ex roid head with shit skin and naiolabial folds.

You can see the skater chick In this pic btw. She was legit exactly my type but girls like that NEVER go for me which sucks.

8586526B 552A 4A09 9B4A EA9F051E0EAD

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
What is this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-021611_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-021611_Chrome.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 19642
"Come pick me up NOW"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-021703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220522-021703_Chrome.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, rand anon, edodalic29 and 4 others
No there were only crusty subhumans . Jfl if you didn't mog everyone

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19642 and DwayneWhite55
imagine being in a club and posting on this forum at the same time

Has to be a larp,what a weird fucking place. Girl looks like kid rock with a mustache and big nose , two subhuman fat white guys, a couple of gangster looking niggers probably plotting on robbing someone,and one decent looking girl in the corner.

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, the BULL and Deleted member 19642
Has to be a larp,what a weird fucking place. Girl looks like kid rock with a mustache and big nose , two subhuman fat white guys, a couple of gangster looking niggers probably plotting on robbing someone,and one decent looking girl in the corner.
mirin avi looks like ethereal

• Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
it’s called a dive bar