GOT VERIFIED AS A CHAD ON TINDER 👾

LIFE HACK INCELS, LISTEN TO ME ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
If you make an account with a chad and immediately try to verify him,(just try to match eye area with squinting) you can get verified as HIM!!!!!!!!!! Granted you should look similar n colouring and shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, fxckz, cyprian_tomaszewski and 2 others
tell short foids thay you hate them for being short please lmao
Will do brother will do, Im making a list, anythi g else u wanna add??

Try to escape that shithole country

we should edit their picture when chadfishing, so they can't reverse search it.

how many matches now?

we should edit their picture when chadfishing, so they can't reverse search it.

how many matches now?
If you’re verified, they wont reverse search it.(as in my experience)
Don’t edit it.

Pro tip:- add “I’m gucking verified, cant u see dat??” In bio, so they wont ask the question if ure real or not coz theyll think ure tired of hearing dat

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
If you’re verified, they wont reverse search it.(as in my experience)
Don’t edit it.

Pro tip:- add “I’m gucking verified, cant u see dat??” In bio, so they wont ask the question if ure real or not coz theyll think ure tired of hearing dat
@Amnesia was verified yet they would reverse search him frequently and find out he posts here. They might just not tell you that they are doing it. I'm not good at editing so idk how to do it tho.

you didn't tell how many matches you have now boyo :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
@Amnesia was verified yet they would reverse search him frequently and find out he posts here. They might just not tell you that they are doing it. I'm not good at editing so idk how to do it tho.

Give it a try nigga, if they even do dat just unmatch em. Simple.

Fun fact:- a girl is so in love with me rn that she said you can show me youre real pictures i still love you n ll shit

• JFL

It takes time to get matches btw, after 2-3 days youll start getting matches.

He is matching with pajeetas. They aren't smart enough to think abt that

• Hmm...
that's not that much, and yet the foids you did get seem desperate. Probably they couldn't believe the pic is real (and were right :lul:, instead getting to talk to chad they get to talk to some incel) or they checked the pics even before matching with you

he seems too white, so along with the stats he has it probably seems unbelievable to them

LIFE HACK INCELS, LISTEN TO ME ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
If you make an account with a chad and immediately try to verify him,(just try to match eye area with squinting) you can get verified as HIM!!!!!!!!!! Granted you should look similar n colouring and shit.
Holy fuck caged

Any thin girls? Every woman who matches me is gucking fat god fucking dammit!@ just gimme a thin in shape chick

that's not that much, and yet the foids you did get seem desperate. Probably they couldn't believe the pic is real (and were right :lul:, instead getting to talk to chad they get to talk to some incel) or they checked the pics even before matching with you

he seems too white, so along with the stats he has it probably seems unbelievable to them
Tbf there's tinder fishing videos of dudes using 65+ year old women on YouTube and still matching Chad's lol. They're probably used to i5

• +1
Tbf there's tinder fishing videos of dudes using 65+ year old women on YouTube and still matching Chad's lol. They're probably used to i5
yeah, those were brutal. Also the gender ratio on tinder in India is completly broken so maybe the results are good

Over
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Xangsane, PseduoAryan and 2 others
Lmao 93% I'd just kill myself. Then don't forget half the female profiles are just bots named "Queen" or some stupid shit
That’s not true faggot.
Shocked dat you believed dat shit, no diff bw u n my grand parents.

Holy fuck caged
Yeah. Unfortunately everyone is coping by saying muh muh cant fuck them in really n ll but nigga you can practise your game, get ratings and mental masturbation but still they gotta cope.
I feel bad 😔

Jo mil jaye sahi hai bhai
Tell her that you want sex, like literally and show me what she says i wanna see what happens if a chad asks for sex instantly dont go deep into the conversation just ask for sex like after she types hi say hi too and say I want sex

@PseduoAryan jo mil jaye sahi hai bhai 😖

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
You either live in the UK, Canada or India to get these many curries on your app. In my country (UK) curry foids infest dating apps like a plague I’m sure Canadians like @Biggdink will agree and @Xangsane.

I wonder why curry foids infest dating apps so much?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
Whoever is replying 🤢🤮, arent u an incel??

That’s not true faggot.
Shocked dat you believed dat shit, no diff bw u n my grand parents.
The Indian thing or the bots? Half my personal matches are bots lmao

You either live in the UK, Canada or India to get these many curries on your app. In my country (UK) curry foids infest dating apps like a plague I’m sure Canadians like @Biggdink will agree and @Xangsane.

I wonder why curry foids infest dating apps so much?
He’s in curryland

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A foid said “you’re gorgeous” to which i replied “Hey, thanks! Just saw your pictures, not interested in dating trans women atm but you look incredible!” Hahahhahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣
So sigma!:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss