• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—š๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐—š๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bonecel01

Bonecel01

Still KHHV
I asked a couple of young goth foids at the darkwave club to rate some dark triad guys (autistic move) and they didn't found them attractive, probably the idea of their faces being perfect was a turn off. I showed them Ramirez and Cameron Alborzian and their reaction was off, "not my type" they said.

I saw another goth JB with her boyfriend who was a legit LTN and she was a white high MTB idk if that was a date or if that guy is legit her bf. They seem to like tall guys over perfect looks, btw all of them weren't older than 25.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer, glaruz and 5 others
If i looked like hernan drago i wouldnt want girls anyways.
Imagine waking up you go to the mirror and look like fucking batman/superman

I wouldnt even care about foids i would just mog normies brutally and fuck alot of high E bitches

Attachments

• IMG_9828.jpeg
    IMG_9828.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9827.jpeg
    IMG_9827.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9825.jpeg
    IMG_9825.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9824.jpeg
    IMG_9824.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Timmy, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
And fuck goth bitches anyways. Who cares about their opinion?
Their ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, butterworld and Lulleko
And fuck goth bitches anyways. Who cares about their opinion?
Their ugly asf
Most of them yea but there was a legit Stacylite there, all of them dressed like whores tho. Could only get a number from a LTB with fuckable body, I tried to make psycho jokes and they laughed.

They genuinely only care about fashion and NT or just fashion

I think they even Prefer ugly dudes

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Bonecel01
send example of high e bitch

Goth girls love me Iโ€™ve met some from hinge and Iโ€™m meeting another one this week :sneaky:

If i looked like hernan drago i wouldnt want girls anyways.
Imagine waking up you go to the mirror and look like fucking batman/superman

I wouldnt even care about foids i would just mog normies brutally and fuck alot of high E bitches
Imagine masturbating while being so beautiful there would be no guilt at all

They genuinely only care about fashion and NT or just fashion

I think they even Prefer ugly dudes
long hair and striking eye area is law with chicks who have goth vibe at least in my experience

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Bonecel01
I asked these young goth foids at the darkwave club to rate some dark triad guys (autistic move tho) and they didn't found them attractive, probably the idea of their faces being perfect was a turn off. I showed them Ramirez and Cameron Alborzian and their reaction was off, "not my type" they said.

I saw another goth JB with her boyfriend who was a legit LTN and she was a white high MTB idk if that was a date or if that guy is legit her bf. They seem to like tall guys over perfect looks, btw all of them weren't older than 25.
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
I asked these young goth foids at the darkwave club to rate some dark triad guys (autistic move tho) and they didn't found them attractive, probably the idea of their faces being perfect was a turn off. I showed them Ramirez and Cameron Alborzian and their reaction was off, "not my type" they said.

Doesnโ€™t mean shit what they say faggot, you either pull one or youโ€™re a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, incelmogger and try2beme
long hair and striking eye area is law with chicks who have goth vibe at least in my experience
Im eyebrows away from fitting the criteria ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incelmogger
Most of them yea but there was a legit Stacylite there, all of them dressed like whores tho. Could only get a number from a LTB with fuckable body, I tried to make psycho jokes and they laughed.
Get them to rate me bro can send more pics

I asked a couple of young goth foids at the darkwave club to rate some dark triad guys (autistic move) and they didn't found them attractive, probably the idea of their faces being perfect was a turn off. I showed them Ramirez and Cameron Alborzian and their reaction was off, "not my type" they said.
 639fb534 fbfd 4663 9dcd da327b229a51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Xangsane, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
>i asked a couple of foids

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
face doesnt matter for men

pheno, height, and NT/fashion is what matters to girls

Most goth women are leftist so they are probably whores that are on birth control there has been studies saying birth control lowers attraction to higher testasterone more masculine men

They only care about affliction wearing twinks with long hair

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—š๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Back