Government forcing you to save for retirement.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Another retarded jewish conspiracy.

Sacrifice life quality when it actually matters (you are young) for some uncertain future when you are a 70yo corpse.

amazing, well done. And people support this shit?

we live in a democracy and people are in favor of this retarded system?

just wow. I have to share a country, a society, with retards who are in favor of this.

kill all human life.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and 15 others
I'm not doing it. Leaving this country for the developing world soon. All I'll need there is a small amount of money for emergencies. No need for insurance and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and MoggerGaston
I'm not doing it. Leaving this country for the developing world soon. All I'll need there is a small amount of money for emergencies. No need for insurance and whatnot.
the involuntary retirement funds have massive restrictions here in the netherlands. basically the government can decide how much you get and where you can spend it.

say you are 70yo and want to retire in thailand, the government can say: 'but living in thailand is cheaper than in the netherlands. You saved for this pension all your life, but if you are going to spend it in thailand, you don't need it all! Here you are getting 50% of what you would get if you retired in the netherlands instead'

and remember, people vote for this. people are voting for this type of laws.

JFL at human life man. People need to be killed, many, many need to die.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marelago, JL~, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
the best way to make money is to invest it and spend it while you're young. 401k and social security are jewish wealth redistribution scams. you pay taxes in the meantime so they can send it to niggers, then in 50 years when fiat has declined in value by 90 percent, they will drip it back to you so you can afford living in your retirement home :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Even poor people die before getting the money, it's really a scam.
Who need money by 70, only thing you do is suffer and give to your grand children

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, exo, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and 2 others
Yeah it’s stupid
Rich people just live off their lifetime savings and investments

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and MoggerGaston
the best way to make money is to invest it and spend it while you're young. 401k and social security are jewish wealth redistribution scams. you pay taxes in the meantime so they can send it to niggers, then in 50 years when fiat has declined in value by 90 percent, they will drip it back to you so you can afford living in your retirement home :feelsree:
at least 401k etc is voluntary. If you get scammed by that shit it's cuz you are a dumb retard faggot.

in the Netherlands we have many FORCED programs for healthcare, pensions, unemployment insurance, etc. They steal all your money and you don't even have a choice.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, trueceI and autistic_tendencies
Lol, it's a scam because it's like a Ponzi scheme - you're paying now retirement money to old people, and when you'll get old you're supposed to get paid by the new young working people.
The problem is that the future is pretty uncertain - the population is shrinking, immigrants are now flooding the west, AI might replace many jobs, etc., you have no guarantee that you're actually going to be paid in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, forevergymcelling and 2 others

Sacrifice life quality when it actually matters (you are young) for some uncertain future when you are a 70yo corpse.

just wow. I have to share a country, a society, with retards who are in favor of this.

kill all human life.
Normies are fucking retarded. Social security is a tax on people who die young. If I work till 30 and kill myself I don’t get to reap the rewards of social security yet I still have to pay for it. This just proves how selfish normies are, they don’t care about people who die young, they only care about themselves, and of course they all imagine that they will live long enough to get social security benifits
I hate normies so much, they are so unfathomably evil. Worse, they try to take the moral high ground and paint us as the immoral ones.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj, glaruz and 1 other person
Lol, it's a scam because it's like a Ponzi scheme - you're paying now retirement money to old people, and when you'll get old you're supposed to get paid by the new young working people.
The problem is that the future is pretty uncertain - the population is shrinking, immigrants are now flooding the west, AI might replace many jobs, etc., you have no guarantee that you're actually going to be paid in the future.
This this this this.

The money you are paying into this pyramid scheme isn't actually saved but being used to fund current old-folks retirement.

ANYTHING could happen before you retire, and the money could be gone or you could be dead.

Result: you were forced to pay into a program which you never benefitted from.

People vote for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Gonthar and (In)CelibatePsycho2
Normies are fucking retarded. Social security is a tax on people who die young. If I work till 30 and kill myself I don’t get to reap the rewards of social security yet I still have to pay for it. This just proves how selfish normies are, they don’t care about people who die young, they only care about themselves, and of course they all imagine that they will live long enough to get social security benifits
I hate normies so much, they are so unfathomably evil. Worse, they try to take the moral high ground and paint us as the immoral ones.
Normies are disgusting vile creatures who need to be genocided, massacred. Their immoral actions demand brutal consequences.

• Hmm...
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
Taxation is theft, normies will gladly steal from people like us with taxation, and then have the audacity to shoplifters immoral (well, only the conservatives do that, but conservatives are normies so my point still stands)

• +1
In the states we have social security which is no where near 50% but 401k is optional.

I do think forced retirement savings are retarded though because they force you to work until x amount of years/age if you don’t want to pay a penalty for withdrawing early. So if you found out you had one year to live at least 30% of money is fucked if you withdraw. Fucking clown system; fuck rich people

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and <6PSLcel
Taxation is theft, normies will gladly steal from people like us with taxation, and then have the audacity to shoplifters immoral (well, only the conservatives do that, but conservatives are normies so my point still stands)
Taxation is theft indeed.

Normies will go on and on about how I am not entitled to companionship, a family, sex, respect, nothing.

Yet they feel entitled to my money and the time+energy I needed to earn it :lul:🤡:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, forevergymcelling, Bomber517 and 2 others
90% of the world doesn't deserve to live, low iq free loading subhuman trash

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, (In)CelibatePsycho2, forevergymcelling and 2 others
In the states we have social security which is no where near 50% but 401k is optional.

I do think forced retirement savings are retarded though because they force you to work until x amount of years/age if you don’t want to pay a penalty for withdrawing early. So if you found out you had one year to live at least 30% of money is fucked if you withdraw. Fucking clown system; fuck rich people
its even worse in the netherlands, they dont actually allow you to withdraw early at all.
If you learn you will die in 1 year, the money is completely GONE. You can't get it at all.

Why do average human cancerous fucks even have the right to vote? Normies need to be genocided.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te and (In)CelibatePsycho2

Even doe the poors love social security, fuck all normies they are all complicit

• +1
Ever since the industrial revolution infant mortality has decreased from 50% to less than 1% even in the shittiest of shitholes, this means that at least 50% of people born today would have died normally had it not been for modern medicine which lowers the barrier of entry to life like crazy, a new system needs to be put in place, a test/filter of sorts which needs to be undertaken and passed early on in life, this should dictate whether you get to live or not, the weak should be euthanized, well the issue of optics and shit arises, so maybe at first we implement a government scheme of sorts to pay people who are sub par to castrate themselves

• +1
its even worse in the netherlands, they dont actually allow you to withdraw early at all.
If you learn you will die in 1 year, the money is completely GONE. You can't get it at all.

Why do average human cancerous fucks even have the right to vote? Normies need to be genocided.
That’s crazy, why do Americans idealize the Netherlands as some paradise? I’ve only seen ppl here who live there shit on it. Sounds like ass

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, MoggerGaston and <6PSLcel
That’s crazy, why do Americans idealize the Netherlands as some paradise? I’ve only seen ppl here who live there shit on it. Sounds like ass
because jobless/sick/poor people are more protected in the Netherlands.

In fact, poor people barely even exist in the Netherlands because they get SO MUCH MONEY from the state that they basically living a low-middleclass life while not having to work a single hour.

If you are middleclass in the Netherlands by working a fulltime job, you have the same NET montly income as someone who lives off wellfare.
The result of this is that the working middleclass is paying so much in taxes and social-security that they live like shit.

Most people here completely rely on old money, inheritance, to have a good standard-of-life.
You live here without old-money, you become a NEET because working aint worth it.

it's such a retarded system that I hope Putin nukes this shithole ASAP.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, (In)CelibatePsycho2 and ChadL1te
the involuntary retirement funds have massive restrictions here in the netherlands. basically the government can decide how much you get and where you can spend it.

say you are 70yo and want to retire in thailand, the government can say: 'but living in thailand is cheaper than in the netherlands. You saved for this pension all your life, but if you are going to spend it in thailand, you don't need it all! Here you are getting 50% of what you would get if you retired in the netherlands instead'

and remember, people vote for this. people are voting for this type of laws.

JFL at human life man. People need to be killed, many, many need to die.
So pull out early. Leave now, stop paying taxes to the Netherlands, and make your money elsewhere. You can save more than enough on your own living and working in Thailand, for instance, to afford you the full retirement the Netherlands would have allowed you anyway. Requires a little bit of discipline but it's well worth it if you ask me.

I want NOTHING from my government. I refuse to run on the hamster wheel.

Law 40 of the 48 Laws of Power: Despise the free lunch.

• Love it
Ever since the industrial revolution infant mortality has decreased from 50% to less than 1% even in the shittiest of shitholes, this means that at least 50% of people born today would have died normally had it not been for modern medicine which lowers the barrier of entry to life like crazy, a new system needs to be put in place, a test/filter of sorts which needs to be undertaken and passed early on in life, this should dictate whether you get to live or not, the weak should be euthanized, well the issue of optics and shit arises, so maybe at first we implement a government scheme of sorts to pay people who are sub par to castrate themselves
I am in favor of forced sterilization programs.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
So pull out early. Leave now, stop paying taxes to the Netherlands, and make your money elsewhere. You can save more than enough on your own living and working in Thailand, for instance, to afford you the full retirement the Netherlands would have allowed you anyway. Requires a little bit of discipline but it's well worth it if you ask me.

I need to get the fuck out of this retarded country if I want to make it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, <6PSLcel and Lefty Rankin
you are gay and jewish. the problem with taxation isn't that you are helping your fellow whites, it's because it's being stolen from you without representation(your influence on how they are spent is neutralized) to keep niggers and drug addicts alive.

shoplifters are immoral, most of them are jewish and black

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and MoggerGaston

cuckoldry. you should hide your wealth in bitcoin/monero, and get on all welfare, so should every white man. the western governments are hostile to white people and should be treated as a foreign occupier. sabotage and drain from them

• Love it
Normies will go on and on about how I am not entitled to companionship, a family, sex, respect, nothing.

Yet they feel entitled to my money and the time+energy I needed to earn it :lul:🤡:lul:
FUCKING THIS! Normies are scum of the planet.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and <6PSLcel
because jobless/sick/poor people are more protected in the Netherlands.

In fact, poor people barely even exist in the Netherlands because they get SO MUCH MONEY from the state that they basically living a low-middleclass life while not having to work a single hour.

If you are middleclass in the Netherlands by working a fulltime job, you have the same montly income as someone who lives off wellfare.
The result of this is that the working middleclass is paying so much in taxes and social-security that they live like shit.

Most people here completely rely on old money, inheritance, to have a good standard-of-life.
You live here without old-money, you become a NEET because working aint worth it.

it's such a retarded system that I hope Putin nukes this shithole ASAP.
Sounds retarded. America is different but in almost a shittier way if you ask me. In America you can work as hard as you want and still be lower middle class even if you make good money on paper because the cost of living here has gotten ridiculous.

All of my coworkers work overtime and sign up for extra shifts. We have welfare but it isn’t enough to really be sustainable it’s like 16k a year or something. I’d rather be able to be a middle class NEET who dosent have to work than slave away for working class

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj and MoggerGaston
you are gay and jewish. the problem with taxation isn't that you are helping your fellow whites, it's because it's being stolen from you without representation(your influence on how they are spent is neutralized) to keep niggers and drug addicts alive.

your tax money isn't helping whites at all, it's going towards housing illegal immigrants in 5 star hotels, welfare for low iq subhumans and politicians so they can afford their next ski trip to the zurich mountains

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and MoggerGaston
taxes are being spent by some rich elite I have no influence on. Democracy is a fucking joke. Any dollar they take from me is a dollar I lose while they spend it on random garbage I don't benefit from.
we used to have social control. You as a customer in a shop, a traveler in a bus, a citizen in the city-centre, felt like a community and would keep misbehaving-scum under control.

the world is completely atomized now and there is no such control. Why would there be? risking your life to confront some refugee rapist from syria which was brought here by the state and their human-trafficking NGO's?

it would be retarded to confront these people in the current state of society. I hope refugees rape and kill many more people in my country, maybe the normie-scum will wake up.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, noobs and <6PSLcel
Sounds retarded. America is different but in almost a shittier way if you ask me. In America you can work as hard as you want and still be lower middle class even if you make good money on paper because the cost of living here has gotten ridiculous.

All of my coworkers work overtime and sign up for extra shifts. We have welfare but it isn’t enough to really be sustainable it’s like 16k a year or something. I’d rather be able to be a middle class NEET who dosent have to work than slave away for working class
America is wayyy the fuck easier than any country in pooruope

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
Retard, imagine not stealing. You let those multimillion dollar companies keep those 3$.

Morality and ethics are dead. I would agree it’s immoral but that’s been abandoned since 2014 or so. The only way to survive in the US Is be a piece of shit. There’s no room for that thinking

If I am “helping” them without my consent it’s theft. How would you feel if a white person broke into your house and “helped” himself to your tv? Is it suddenly ok because he’s white? Niggers are bad because they do bad things more often, but whites who do bad things are also bad. It’s just that whites in general do bad things less, and that’s why they are better

• +1
the US has been in decline since the confederacy lost

thats when america lost its original values of Christianity libertarianism local governance independence and representation in the government

Last edited:
  • +1
Easier in what sense
to make money, the same jobs pay wayy the fuck more, even when you adjust for cost of living (way tf cheaper than europe, even in areas like nyc) and muh medical insurance. In america 10% of the population make 100k/yr, whereas in the UK less than 4% make that much.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI

kill all human life.
Can you move that money into property in your country? If so can you borrow against it?

• +1
Depends if you can move the money into property. If you can and you can borrow against it, it's actually a low tax gg way for money.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and <6PSLcel
taxes are being spent by some rich elite I have no influence on. Democracy is a fucking joke. Any dollar they take from me is a dollar I lose while they spend it on random garbage I don't benefit from.

we used to have social control. You as a customer in a shop, a traveler in a bus, a citizen in the city-centre, felt like a community and would keep misbehaving-scum under control.

the world is completely atomized now and there is no such control. Why would there be? risking your life to confront some refugee rapist from syria which was brought here by the state and their human-trafficking NGO's?

it would be retarded to confront these people in the current state of society. I hope refugees rape and kill many more people in my country, maybe the normie-scum will wake up.
Democracy is a fucking illusion for normshits to think that their little goy vote which they get all so riled up for every 4-5 years to put in the little goy opinion box means anything.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and MoggerGaston
your tax money isn't helping whites at all, it's going towards housing illegal immigrants in 5 star hotels, welfare for low iq subhumans and politicians so they can afford their next ski trip to the zurich mountains
I pay 350 dollars a month to live in a shitty student-dorm. I get no money from the state despite being a national and being in a top 1% academic program.

meanwhile my government is paying hotels 200 dollars A DAY to house worthless refugees.

Now tell me we aint living in the clown-world.

by the way, if you are against this retardation, you are an EXTREME RIGHT-WING FASCIST.
You are basically Hitler. According to mainstream societal propaganda and the mainstream of opiniong of NPC normie life.

I have basically been rejected by normal human life because according to them I am an extreme right-wing fascist.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, forevergymcelling, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
cuckoldry. you should hide your wealth in bitcoin/monero, and get on all welfare, so should every white man. the western governments are hostile to white people and should be treated as a foreign occupier. sabotage and drain from them
Nah, I just don't like living here in the West. The real cuckoldry is raising kids in this place. There's no way they won't be effected. I have a family.

Plus I cannot take any benefits. My wife isn't a citizen. Hopping on welfare would see her deported. Once she's got her citizenship we're gone.

• +1
I pay 350 dollars a month to live in a shitty student-dorm. I get no money from the state despite being a national and being in a top 1% academic program.

meanwhile my government is paying hotels 200 dollars A DAY to house worthless refugees.

by the way, if you are against this retardation, you are an EXTREME RIGHT-WING FASCIST.
You are basically Hitler. According to mainstream societal propaganda.
clown world, hate it so fucking much, Christopher Langan (one of, if not the highest IQ to live) talked about this, he was broke living in NYC when he was younger and when he went and applied for welfare he got declined, but the darkie hordes coming in with IQ's 2 SD's below the mean where getting paid a lot, and where encouraged to breed more disgusting darkies.

• +1
Nah, I just don't like living here in the West. The real cuckoldry is raising kids in this place. There's no way they won't be effected. I have a family.

Plus I cannot take any benefits. My wife isn't a citizen. Hopping on welfare would see her deported. Once she's got her citizenship we're gone.
it's not clear-cut whether your life quality is higher in the west than in some poor shithole.

A polish female relative of mine had cancer and struggles to work a real job due to some issues (idk). I met her and she seemed okay socializing etc. She recently managed to find a husband in Norway and got a Norwegian passport.

The norwegian state, aka norwegian tax-payers, now give her more money a month, for free, because she is 'unemployable due to health reasons', than she would make full-time working in Poland where she's from. :lul::lul::lul:

This whole world makes 0 sense, there is 0 natural order, 0 natural behavior. Everything is completely fucked by governments and other institutions who have taken away any consequences, responsibility, power from people.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled and <6PSLcel

You are basically Hitler. According to mainstream societal propaganda and the mainstream of opiniong of NPC normie life.

I have basically been rejected by normal human life because according to them I am an extreme right-wing fascist.
The extreme right aren't any less retarded either. Read their actual polices and they are just as braindead, sometimes even more.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, MoggerGaston and <6PSLcel
The extreme right aren't any less retarded either. Read their actual polices and they are just as braindead, sometimes even more.
no movement, not even the dissident right is free of low IQ morons.

i hate USA patriots

especially the ones in the south they are so cucked

of course, it was more that people put you in this box of 'extreme right-wing fascists without empathy, akin to hitler, trash of society, worthless' for no reason other than wanting a more fair and responsible society. Not that these right-wing parties actually represent my opinion/views either.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
of course, it was more that people put you in this box of 'extreme right-wing fascists without empathy, akin to hitler, trash of society, worthless' for no reason other than wanting a more fair and responsible society. Not that these right-wing parties actually represent my opinion/views either.
hitler caused the greatest economic miracle in history? (also greatest cultural, political, geopolitical mircale in history)

Just tell them you want to kill yourself in 10 years