Government forcing you to save for retirement.

Another retarded jewish conspiracy.

Sacrifice life quality when it actually matters (you are young) for some uncertain future when you are a 70yo corpse.

amazing, well done. And people support this shit?

we live in a democracy and people are in favor of this retarded system?

just wow. I have to share a country, a society, with retards who are in favor of this.

kill all human life.
So you would rather work for the rest of your life instead of building up retirement savings?

• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston and noobs
So you would rather work for the rest of your life instead of building up retirement savings?
i rather manage my own money because i dont have the iq of a nigger to be irresponsible with it

this only benefits niggers and elites as always with the government

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, looksmaxxed and MoggerGaston
if you die before 70yo, you will have worked your entire life regardless of your retirement savings, which is -poof, gone-.
if you die at 75yo, you will have built up retirement savings for your entire life, just to live 5 years without having to work, as a diseased oldcel fuck. congratulations.

if anything big happens in society, AI, a war, social uprising, civil war, ANYTHING. Suddenly your government-forced retirement savings are poof -gone- and you will have worked your entire life for nothing.

you are not only sexually disabled, but also dumb as a rock.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
i rather manage my own money because i dont have the iq of a nigger to be irresponsible with it

this only benefits niggers and elites as always with the government
You're gonna get fucked over by inflation if you're not a millionaire and decide to just say money.

Also elites don't benefit from state pensions since you need to pay tax in order to receive a state pension. The rich hate taxes.

hitler caused the greatest economic miracle in history? (also greatest cultural, political, geopolitical mircale in history)
No he didn't, the German economy was already strong before ww1. They were building naval ships at a rate that was beginning to rival the U.K (read up about the dreadnaughts). They had an economic collapse because of how ww1 fucked them over +Weimar retardation+ the great depression in America.

He was like FDR. He revitalized the existing industrial base but he did not build it (the revitalization would likely have happened eventually by itself). His economic success also began to rely on the idea of conquering other countries (did not work in long run), so he could use them to build up the German economy (massive oversimplification).

Last edited:
if you die before 70yo, you will have worked your entire life regardless of your retirement savings, which is -poof, gone-.
if you die at 75yo, you will have built up retirement savings for your entire life, just to live 5 years without having to work, as a diseased oldcel fuck. congratulations.

if anything big happens in society, AI, a war, social uprising, civil war, ANYTHING. Suddenly your government-forced retirement savings are poof -gone- and you will have worked your entire life for nothing.

you are not only sexually disabled, but also dumb as a rock.
The average life expectancy is 81 years. The reason I asked my original question is if you live to that average you will be a burden to society if you do not create pension plan (be it private or state).

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You're gonna get fucked over by inflation if you're not a millionaire and decide to just say money.

Also elites don't benefit from state pensions since you need to pay tax in order to receive a state pension. The rich hate taxes.
by this i am a slave as much percentage as i pay to tax

the forced pension is no different

the rich benefit from this because they prevent economic mobility becasue when you have less money when your young and only have it when your old, your nothing but a slave and the rich dont pay the tax

in a system with no tax like before the jews put taxes on the americans in the early 1900's the system was by brutal competence, meaning you had complete control over your own money so you only get what you deserve and that is what you pay for

taxes only steal from the top 50% and give for no stipends to the bottom 25%

The average life expectancy is 81 years. The reason I asked my original question is if you live to that average you will be a burden to society if you do not create pension plan (be it private or state).
in my world there is no reason why you should receive medical treatments, money and care as an oldcel fuck without any money saved or family wanting to take care of you.

you just die a natural death and that's it.

problem solved.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and noobs
in my world there is no reason why you should receive medical treatments, money and care as an oldcel fuck without any money saved or family wanting to take care of you.

you just die a natural death and that's it.

problem solved.
It is expensive to be disabled, many disabled people live in poverty due to the cost of their medical equipment and medicine. Any money you or your family save for you (that's if you're lucky enough to have a family in this current dating market) will go quickly will go quickly if you try to save money on an average income.

Your ideology is not very well thought out.

by this i am a slave as much percentage as i pay to tax

the forced pension is no different

the rich benefit from this because they prevent economic mobility becasue when you have less money when your young and only have it when your old, your nothing but a slave and the rich dont pay the tax

in a system with no tax like before the jews put taxes on the americans in the early 1900's the system was by brutal competence, meaning you had complete control over your own money so you only get what you deserve and that is what you pay for

taxes only steal from the top 50% and give for no stipends to the bottom 25%
Inflation is the real reason why inequality exists and is 1 billion times worse than taxes because nobody votes on it and the government can just lie about it. Taxes are bad but inflation is worse.

In many parts of Europe you can opt of of a state pension, only a few countries like Germany and France are you forced to pay pension insurance. Even then there are employment contracts, professions and other countries you can relocate to in order to not pay tax.

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
Inflation is the real reason why inequality exists and is 1 billion times worse than taxes because nobody votes on it and the government can just lie about it. Taxes are bad but inflation is worse.

In many parts of Europe you can opt of of a state pension, only a few countries like Germany and France are you forced to pay pension insurance. Even then there are employment contracts, professions and other countries you can relocate to in order to not pay tax.
it doesnt matter if you opt out of the pension you still pay for the services for the other people through your taxes

if your too retarded to open an investing account on your own its ur fault i shouldnt pay for my own money for retards

all money in the government comes from the people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and forevergymcelling
The only escape to this shit is starting an online business and moving to Dubai, paying 0% tax and any of the other retarded bullshit

• +1
I still contribute 6k to an ira every year tho.

It is expensive to be disabled, many disabled people live in poverty due to the cost of their medical equipment and medicine.
we stop paying for it, and then it's no longer expensive. problem solved.

Your ideology is not very well thought out.
Society has no reason to care about a 75yo oldcel needing medication when he doesn't contribute to society, has no friends/family, has no money saved, nothing.

let him die and the issue is solved.

YOUR ideology is flawed, not mine.

in fact your ideology is utterly disgusting because you make healthy people FORCEFULLY PAY AGAINST THEIR WILL to pay for some old fuck.

your ideology is rooted in FASCISM. you know that? @Sexually Disabled

in fact if I decide to stop paying paxes, I will have the police at my door to make me pay. If I tell them to fuck off and defend my home, they will send in the military to take my money with force.

This is your ideology, you fucking bastard. Stealing money from people by military force to pay for some dying old fuck's medication.

you are a disgusting piece of shit.

Last edited:
Your ideology is not well thought out @Sexually Disabled . In fact it is COMPLETELY flawed.

yet you hide behind 'but muh ideology is popular so you're wrong'

typical sheep normie garbage NPC filth thinking.

i hope the use steroids knocks me out before i become a vegetable, would prefer dying at 40 than 80

• +1
your ideology is rooted in FASCISM. you know that?
200w 1