Goyslop, constant cooming, and hot showers are 95% the cause of our boneless and low t generation and it’s only going to get worse

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
After relapsing after 7 days on no sugar, NoPMO, and no hot showers, I have finally realized this is really the source of inceldom.

Yes, Chad can do all these bad habits and slay still. But over generations of consuming the modern lifestyle and diet, his genes will deteriorate.

Real meat, eggs, and water is ALL every human should consume. You should NEVER ejaculate unless you’re having a kid. Showering in general is not natural, but when done should replicate getting rained on and swimming in ocean water (cold). Hot showers decreases semen production. No questions about it.

Don’t believe me, ok then. Try it and you can’t disprove it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kingpiin, caiolindo, aleksander and 15 others
10x freespins is all i need stupid goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, PseudoMaxxer and ascension

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, Allornothing, nordicel and 3 others
Why hot showers bad? cold showers are a cope tbh and stunt growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, NarrowBones, JoshuaAccept and 4 others
Also you're asking for bad health if you go full carnivore, you need raw fruit and raw cheese, raw milk is good but parasitic

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and HeightPilledum
Also you're asking for bad health if you go full carnivore, you need raw fruit and raw cheese, raw milk is good but parasitic
Fruit is poison

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen
The Jews want you to take hot showers so you end up with dry skin to buy skin products boyo

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
cold showers broooo trust me broooo

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Allornothing, CarrotMaxxer and 1 other person
And why exactly is a large part of a natural human diet "poison?"
It’s not a part of the human diet. Raw meat is the human diet. Anything else is what we go to when we can’t find meat to eat. Vegetables are ok as a substitute. NEVER fruit. Sugar in any form is poison.

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen
exercise stunts growth more than cold showers

lukewarm showers ideal , hot showers dry out skin and age u , but i mean if ur growing u could use an hGH boost but too hot and the heat stress would also stunt growth , but the heat stress might be needed for the hGH boost

cold showers broooo trust me broooo
Our ancestors got rained on and swam in freezing waters. I just took a hot shower and my skin is instantly dry and flaking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and sportsmogger
After relapsing after 7 days on no sugar, NoPMO, and no hot showers, I have finally realized this is really the source of inceldom.

Yes, Chad can do all these bad habits and slay still. But over generations of consuming the modern lifestyle and diet, his genes will deteriorate.

Real meat, eggs, and water is ALL every human should consume. You should NEVER ejaculate unless you’re having a kid. Showering in general is not natural, but when done should replicate rain and ocean water (cold). Not questions about it.
Cope you masochistic nigger

It’s not a part of the human diet. Raw meat is the human diet. Anything else is what we go to when we can’t find meat to eat. Vegetables are ok as a substitute. NEVER fruit. Sugar in any form is poison.
Humans are not carnivorous my friend, we are herbivorous, if anything vegetables are the worse since they're harder to digest
evolutionarily we're meant to eat fruit and meat

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Ken

Real meat, eggs, and water is ALL every human should consume. You should NEVER ejaculate unless you’re having a kid. Showering in general is not natural, but when done should replicate getting rained on and swimming in ocean water (cold). Not questions about it.
retartet threat

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
sugar is not poison JFL , fruit is great

why is sugar posion ?

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Humans are not carnivorous my friend, we are herbivorous, if anything vegetables are the worse since they're harder to digest
You are simply delusional on the effects of fructose

• +1
Reactions: Tiku

why is sugar posion ?
Addictive sugars like fruits are not exempt from being a destructive habit

humans are primarily carnivores who evolved from frugivores , meat and fruit are the least problematic foods .

Our ancestors got rained on and swam in freezing waters. I just took a hot shower and my skin is instantly dry and flaking.
my ancestors were living at 2430M altitude, i take hot showers everyday / never touched a cream and my skin is perfect, people should be worried about gut health not hot showers imo

make up and heels

why is sugar posion ?
Sugar (fructose) causes vascular/liver/gut inflammation, destroys collagen, destroys dopamine receptors, lowers life expectancy etc.

humans are primarily carnivores who evolved from frugivores , meat and fruit are the least problematic foods .
Stop eating fruits and you’ll see the difference

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
my ancestors were living at 2430M altitude, i take hot showers everyday / never touched a cream and my skin is perfect, people should be worried about gut health not hot showers imo
Cope and larp

Sugar (fructose) causes vascular/liver/gut inflammation, destroys collagen, destroys dopamine receptors, lowers life expectancy etc.
nigga if u just eat meat u get no carbs , good way to age fast .

btw fruit sugars are around half fructose half glucose after digestion

Bro says fruits are not of human diet and proceeds to talk about fucking vegetables which majority didn't exist before 100-300 years ago because humans made them with artificial selection.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
explain further ur just makeing this up , i need evidence and reasoning link a source or explain

sounds like cope u heard by some retard

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Hmmm maybe sugar tastes good because humans are supposed to eat it? Of course in moderation like before when it wasent as common, now everything can have sugar/carbs

nigga if u just eat meat u get no carbs , good way to age fast .

btw fruit sugars are around half fructose half glucose after digestion
Glucose isn’t the issue. The main culprit is fructose. The Jews want you to believe sugar is 50/50 good and bad but fructose is poison.

Mirin the Bro science bhai

Uuhh im pretty sure they are more advanced mechanism behind why everyone is a cuck nowedays with a cuck face and NOT because of simple things like.. Goyslop, constant cooming, and hot showers

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and robtical
Glucose isn’t the issue. The main culprit is fructose. The Jews want you to believe sugar is 50/50 good and bad but fructose is poison.
look into ray peat

the fructose in fruit is worth it , fruits have so many nutrients and are very digestible raw

thats some Hamza shit blud

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xtra
Real meat, eggs, and water is ALL every human should consume. You should NEVER ejaculate unless you’re having a kid. Showering in general is not natural, but when done should replicate getting rained on and swimming in ocean water (cold). Not questions about it.
delusional retarded thread go back to hamza server

explain further ur just makeing this up , i need evidence and reasoning link a source or explain

sounds like cope u heard by some retard

Last edited:
look into ray peat

the fructose in fruit is worth it , fruits have so many nutrients and are very digestible raw
ignore what i said at first, i thought ray peat was a carnivore dieter

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tigrxs and ReinerGeist1
Showering in general is not natural, but when done should replicate getting rained on and swimming in ocean water (cold). Not questions about it.
this is diabolical

HAHAAA KEEP COPING SUBHUMAN
I ATE TODAY 5 APPLES + MORE SUGARED FRUITS

HAHAA YOU KNOW WHAT? I WILL NEXT TIME DOUBLE IT.. I WILL EAT 10 APPLES AND INCREASE ME FRUIT SUGAR INTAKE X10 HAHAHAA SUBHUMAN GO KILL YOURSELF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Youㅤ, ascension and 1 other person

HAHAA YOU KNOW WHAT? I WILL NEXT TIME DOUBLE IT.. I WILL EAT 10 APPLES AND INCREASE ME FRUIT SUGAR INTAKE X10 HAHAHAA SUBHUMAN GO KILL YOURSELF
jews GIF

You:

muuhhh RAWMEAT = OKAAYDOKIE!! WHAAT? UHH NO.. THERE ARE NO PARASITES IN RAW MEAT THAATSS COPEE!!
ALSO.. FRUITS = BAD AND COLDSHOWERS (literaly stress the body out) GOOD!!

your body thrives on sugar that nigga is just below average iq

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA