GQ Article on LL Surgery

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold

And of course there are tech bros – a whole gaggle of tech bros. “I joke that I could open a tech company,” says Dr D. “I got, like, 20 software engineers doing this procedure right now who are here in Vegas. There was a girl” – because girls can be tech bros too – “yesterday from PayPal. I’ve got patients from Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft. I’ve had multiple patients from Microsoft.”
Not surprised since @CosmicMaxxer is a SWE. There was bound to be 100's more out there in the same field.

Now other people are starting to notice something different about him. Recently he ran into his cousin, a friend, and their dates at dinner. It had been six months since he’d seen them. His excuse was that he’d broken his hip.

They went back to the friend’s apartment, and John found himself in the kitchen, alone with his friend, who is about 6ft. “He leaned in to me,” says John. “He says, ‘Look, man, I’ve known you for three years. Never have you been able to look me eye to eye. What’s up?’ ”

John looked him up and down – and started laughing. “To this day, I still haven’t told him,” John says mischievously. “I’ve just been like, Maaan, you’ve gotten shorter.”
:lul:

It's so brutal that im not rich enough to just take a year out and get this done. I'm 5ft 9 rn but my life we would be insane if i could to 5ft 11 or 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and khvirgin
Yeah at your height 2 inches increase would be reasonable.

Too expensive. Good nails more expensive. Good doctors more expensive. Sitting around for months not working and eating more expensive. Accommodation, bills, hospital extras even more expensive.

Getting the 2nd surgery to get the nails out more money. Brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: deepweb1298