GR 9 stories

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
in GR 9 I NTmaxxed and statusmaxxed hard so I went to school basketball matches n shit. I was watching that shit with my niggas in the gymnasium

I made the choice to go to my locker to grab something (I would regret this later)

As soon as I open the door to the stairwell (my locker was on the 2nd floor), I saw two foids making out. One was a black ogre and the other was a white foid. They were making out hard and when they saw me they tried to play it off like nothing happened :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I just said wow as I was walking up the steps. They Left so fast after that. When I got to the 2nd floor I saw one of my friends (a pretty boy chadlite) walking. I told him what happened and he immediately kicked open the doors and “said stop making out you faggots”. There was no response so I assumed they were either long gone or ignored him. I caged hard tho

I grabbed my shit and then some low tier becky with acne came up to me and called me a cock block. 🤨🤨🤨

This bitch deadass accused me of being a cockblock Because I walked in on 2 fags making out. Jfl

That low tier becky is a Stacy now tho. I should of taken my chance with her when she wasn’t looksmaxxed and got no male attention :rage::rage::rage:

@Alt Number 3

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 4563 and Alt Number 3
You should’ve sex her

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Aaaaaand done!