Grandpa watches his marriage footage from 60 years ago( he was fully bald)

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
Nw 10 and married a htb+ wemen in a social media feminist free world.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Danish_Retard and HeightPilledum
it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and aspiringexcel
A super wholesome video and you niggas still talking about your blackpill crap. You guys aren't even human.

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, PseduoAryan, SoundnVision and 4 others
Looks like a MTB with a LTN
That Norwood is insane, I'm actually impressed he didn't shave it off completely

Nw 10 and married a htb+ wemen now in a social media feminist free world.

View attachment 2764677

I asked my grandma about her and my grandpa

They met when she was 2nd year of highschool and they exchanged letters. My grandpa lived in Mali Lošinj and my grandma in Pančevo ehich was all in Yugoslavia so they could text almost every week. My grandmas dad didnt allow her to go out w anyone and even hired a nigga to make sure she doesnt talk to any boys and focuses on school JFL.

Then i think 3 years later they married without her dad knowing (because my grandpa was bosnian and my grandmas dad hated Bosnians JFL) but later on he apologized to her

Theyve been married for 52 years.

COMPARE THAT TO 2024

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mortis
A super wholesome video and you niggas still talking about your blackpill crap. You guys aren't even human.
Not wholesome, it's sad

This oldcel is watching footage of his best day while strapped to a chair in the states of Weimerica

• +1
Reactions: mortis
life is beautiful

Nothing is wholesome about it of I can't experience it. I wish he had a stroke in his wedding.

That Norwood is insane, I'm actually impressed he didn't shave it off completely
When you are fully bald you are officially disabled and not human anymore. Ltn is overrating tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I asked my grandma about her and my grandpa

They met when she was 2nd year of highschool and they exchanged letters. My grandpa lived in Mali Lošinj and my grandma in Pančevo ehich was all in Yugoslavia so they could text almost every week. My grandmas dad didnt allow her to go out w anyone and even hired a nigga to make sure she doesnt talk to any boys and focuses on school JFL.

Then i think 3 years later they married without her dad knowing (because my grandpa was bosnian and my grandmas dad hated Bosnians JFL) but later on he apologized to her

Theyve been married for 52 years.

COMPARE THAT TO 2024
Now Jews made social media so females start taking bbcs since 11.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
where is the HTB+?

People didn't shave it 60 years ago they grew out their horse shoes