Hmivi_123
+rep if high iq
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2025
- Posts
- 1,686
- Reputation
- 1,252
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ur a cool greyI’m sorry u own me![]()
Shitposter vs valuable member@shortmanlett
@VIGILIANT
Other way aroundShitposter vs valuable member
like 5 days agoheh I remember being in one of these threads once… those were the days![]()

Thank you bhaijanUr a cool grey
Other way around
why are you guys arguing about how adds more to an online forum that youve been on for a less then a weekShitposter vs valuable member
400 posts in 3 daysOther way around
I've been on it for a few days. I made a post apologizing BC I feel badwhy are you guys arguing about how adds more to an online forum that youve been on for a less then a week![]()
I’ve been here for months he’s been here for less than a weekwhy are you guys arguing about how adds more to an online forum that youve been on for a less then a week![]()
400 valuable posts*400 posts in 3 days
Rope greycelI've been on it for a few days. I made a post apologizing BC I feel bad![]()
Shitposter400 shit posts cuz I hate being a grey fag*
Friendly fireRope greycel
Rope shitposterFriendly fire
I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep nowShitposter
+rep if high iq@shortmanlett
@VIGILIANT
I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now
Rope shitposter
I'm high iq+rep if high iq
No your notI'm high iq
Im sorryNo your not
Well you have some users I like on your profile postsIm sorry
Sorry for being retarded a couple of hours agoWell you have some users I like on your profile posts
I’ll give you a rep
Dont diss that+rep if high iq
You are literally a dork my friend unfortunatelyRope shitposter
Tell himYou are literally a dork my friend unfortunately
cornball kysRope greycel
You've almost escaped the public humiliation of being a grey tho, 28 more posts. But sadly grey hell is where i resideI’m sorry u own me![]()

We will make it out brocelYou've almost escaped the public humiliation of being a grey tho, 28 more posts. But sadly grey hell is where i reside![]()
pure hopefuelWe will make it out brocel
And u got a good ptr ratio. Even more hopefuel.pure hopefuel
I'll just rep you every time I see you post so you get a better ratioAnd u got a good ptr ratio. Even more hopefuel.
Same to you brocelI'll just rep you every time I see you post so you get a better ratio
dude i would have a 1/5 ratio if some dude didnt kindly rep all my posts i think he repped 500-700 of my postsAnd u got a good ptr ratio. Even more hopefuel.
Danggdude i would have a 1/5 ratio if some dude didnt kindly rep all my posts i think he repped 500-700 of my posts