Gray question

hopefullychadlite

hopefullychadlite

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
91
Reputation
64
Hey guys,

this is gonna sound like the grayiest question you had read, but has someone had results with ice hooding? does ice hooding works for developing more fat in the area below the eyebrow thus reducing uee?

thx guys!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orvik
I havent but my eyes are already pretty hooded.

Temporarily helps with undereyes tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopefullychadlite
I havent but my eyes are already pretty hooded.

Temporarily helps with undereyes tho.
what i fear is by doing ice hooding to actually burn my eye fat. is like 50% chance of burning fat thus creating brown fat to have more hooded eyes or 50% chance of actually burning the fat i currently have and not producing brown fat:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: JEFFSEID2.0
No need to call it a "grey question" this site was made for advise. I personally never tried it so I could not tell you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopefullychadlite
what i fear is by doing ice hooding to actually burn my eye fat. is like 50% chance of burning fat thus creating brown fat to have more hooded eyes or 50% chance of actually burning the fat i currently have and not producing brown fat:lul:
lmao yeah its kind of a gamble since everyone argues online whether it burns or builds fat, but I don't think it'd make much of a difference anyway. I'd say try volufiline although I've been using that for a few years and honestly can't tell if the difference in my undereyes was from that or other stuff I've done.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hopefullychadlite
thx for the advice man!
lmao yeah its kind of a gamble since everyone argues online whether it burns or builds fat, but I don't think it'd make much of a difference anyway. I'd say try volufiline although I've been using that for a few years and honestly can't tell if the difference in my undereyes was from that or other stuff I've done.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: JEFFSEID2.0

Similar threads

aac21
Replies
0
Views
12
aac21
aac21
hayden20
Replies
1
Views
20
jawimplant124
jawimplant124
Deeb227
Replies
0
Views
25
Deeb227
Deeb227
uglyduckling123
Replies
2
Views
53
Box1
Box1
bloodx
Replies
0
Views
40
bloodx
bloodx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top