Graycels are the incels within the incel community

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
you know how incels are the socially outcasted hated men right? In our community we all hate graycel and ignore them

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: plukee, 4ever, yeeyeeslayer and 9 others
you know how incels are the socially outcasted hated men right? In our community we all hate graycel and ignore them
Anytime I see a graycel post I act like a female when a normie walks next to her, legit don’t even aknowldge their existence

i like greycels because they are so low iq and braindead it’s like im having the funniest time trolling them and sheit, i be giggling and swinging feet in the air typeshut innit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 4ever, ilovetakis, h111 and 2 others
i like greycels because they are so low iq and braindead it’s like im having the funniest time trolling them and sheit, i be giggling and swinging feet in the air typeshut innit
check my before and after threads rq and lmk how bad HGH did my face check my profile. needa know where im at now

Graycels are the ones on here who have the highest chance of being nt, gl, and successful irl. Anyone who rots on here has some typa lethal failo.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
i ain’t stupid i can’t fall for no dam tramp

91B66959 0831 487D 85BA 4E9C4893588E
IMG 4440

• +1
Reactions: h111
This is why high T and IQ greycels fuck colorcels women, greycel barbarians will chop your heads off and sacrifice you to @Bzz . Watch your fucking mouth dalit.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and reek
Don't get time to make posts when I'm fucking stacies all day sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: 4ever