Great breakfast for gymcels who dont know how to cook

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Best breakfast sandwich you can make, fats, carbs, fiber, protein:
-2 big slices of any bread
-2 medium sized bananas (seems like alot but its so good)
-2.5 tablespoons of peanut butter
-3 tablespoons of chia seeds
-Protein shake (2scoops of whey powder)

Screenshot 20201115 1730032

It is quite caloric so just eat one per day for either breakfast or dinner. Also go easy with PB, it has alot of fats.

Swear to god its 2000 times better than Nutella or any other BS you would buy at a store.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Salience, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1476 and 6 others
1033 calories in total*

imagine gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, MilfLover69, Schönling and 6 others
i used to eat this exactly except one banana and more peanut butter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902

View attachment 806167
It is quite caloric so just eat one per day for either breakfast or dinner. Also go easy with PB, it has alot of fats.

Swear to god its 2000 times better than Nutella or any other BS you would buy at a store.
so shit all of it is inflammotary good gym bro breakfast is eggs mik sourdough

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, lutte and Deleted member 6310
Protein powder is shit tho tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 8902 and Vitruvian
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and lutte
Dude u should call out good breakfast for BULKING gymcels, that's nearly double my days carbs and easily half my days calories right there!!

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, Deleted member 7580, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Dude u should call out good breakfast for BULKING gymcels, that's nearly double my days carbs and easily half my days calories right there!!
My calorie goal for a day is 3700

Elaborate
95% are full of shit. You need to buy really good quality protein powder firstly. Secondly, real food beats protein powders with ease. No bodybuilders prepping for any contest use protein powders because they are just inferior sadly.

95% are full of shit. You need to buy really good quality protein powder firstly. Secondly, real food beats protein powders with ease. No bodybuilders prepping for any contest use protein powders because they are just inferior sadly.

Imagine not :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
But this is good for pretty much anyone since it meets all macros and is so fucking good
those who don't gymcel are the most retarded, inb4 face>>body muhh face:feelsuhh:

None of you tards are at a level of face that can override a body halo, most of you are 3.5-4.5 PSL where body can literally ascend you and be the difference between being a cel vs slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Shitty carbs that also bloat you.
One of the shittiest fruits with no vitamins.
Peanuts have phyto-estrogens and unhealthy fats.
Human body can't properly digest seeds.
Low quality protein source with no real nutrients.

It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 5048 and lutte

View attachment 806167

You started lifting like yesterday. What do you know about diet?

Shitty carbs that also bloat you.

One of the shittiest fruits with no vitamins.

Peanuts have phyto-estrogens and unhealthy fats.

Human body can't properly digest seeds.

Low quality protein source with no real nutrients.

It's over.
If you don’t eat carbs you don’t grow. Dum dum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte

View attachment 806167

or
150g oatmeal
milk
chopped almonds, raisins and sliced bananas
plate of fruit on the side
about 1000 calories

If you don’t eat carbs you don’t grow. Dum dum.
Protein/Fat: Your body requires them as a building block, but can also burn it as energy.
Carbs: Your body only uses it for energy.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Protein/Fat: Your body requires them as a building block, but can also burn it as energy.
Carbs: Your body only uses it for energy.
Protein requires carbs to be digested, and fat is used for hormones. So GTFOH.

No carbs = no growth. Any credible bodybuilder would tell you that.

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
Protein doesn't require carbs to be digested but carbs are very useful in gaining muscle. Protein tends to stay pretty similar whether bulking or cutting with carbs generally being upped during 'offseasons'. Have to completely agree with you about the proposed shake tho. Protein powder is shite, seeds are meh and bread is a low tier carbohydrate (case in point jay cutler used ezikiel bread without flour cuz its such a shit carb).

• +1
Reactions: lejend and Deleted member 275
A far superior shake would be 10 egg whites, oatmeal, bannana and peanut butter (mass gainer replacement as higher in fats). This shake is leagues ahead of the op

A far superior shake would be 10 egg whites, oatmeal, bannana and peanut butter (mass gainer replacement as higher in fats). This shake is leagues ahead of the op
Why would you worry what kind of carbs you’re eating as long as they’re carbs? If you’re hitting your carbs, protein, fats and you’re in a caloric surplus you’re going to build muscle, regardless of the quality of macros.

Of course eating “healthier” carbs is good if you’re concerned about health, but that’s the only reason why you would worry about carb quality. In muscle building it’s irrelevant.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8902 and Deleted member 10330
Why would you worry what kind of carbs you’re eating as long as they’re carbs? If you’re hitting your carbs, protein, fats and you’re in a caloric surplus you’re going to build muscle, regardless of the quality of macros.

Of course eating “healthier” carbs is good if you’re concerned about health, but that’s the only reason why you would worry about carb quality. In muscle building it’s irrelevant.
Carb quality also affects muscle growth btw. Sugars are counted as carbs. Are you suggesting that eating sweets and rice will give you the same gains? Also, some carbs are fast digesting, slow digesting etc. A prime example is eating white rice post training > oatmeal as it digests fast instantly replenishing glycogen and starting the repair process.

Carb quality also affects muscle growth btw. Sugars are counted as carbs. Are you suggesting that eating sweets and rice will give you the same gains? Also, some carbs are fast digesting, slow digesting etc. A prime example is eating white rice post training > oatmeal as it digests fast instantly replenishing glycogen and starting the repair process.
Yes it will give you the same gains. Like I told you, as long as you’re hitting your carbs, fats and protein you’re going to build muscle. Of course you shouldn’t be eating sweets 24/7, but eating them is not going to hurt your gains.

Yes it will give you the same gains. Like I told you, as long as you’re hitting your carbs, fats and protein you’re going to build muscle. Of course you shouldn’t be eating sweets 24/7, but eating them is not going to hurt your gains.
This is 100% true, white rice, fish and that stuff us for pro bodybuilders I dont want to eat same blad shit every day LOL.

You need to be able to stick to your diet, eating sonething you dont like for years will make you hate food, look at this Jay Cutler gzy literaly says he hates food

10 eggs you are literaly asking for cardiovascular disease

View attachment 806167

Mass gainer shake I use is 2 cups milk, 2 cups raw oats, 2 bananas, 2 spoons peanut butter and a scoop of protein powder. Almost like 2/3 my tdee

Mass gainer shake I use is 2 cups milk, 2 cups raw oats, 2 bananas, 2 spoons peanut butter and a scoop of protein powder. Almost like 2/3 my tdee
I wish I could bulk up, but I lose like 2PSL points when I gain >7lbs of fat

I wish I could bulk up, but I lose like 2PSL points when I gain >7lbs of fat
I wish no fat went to my face I would literaly blast roids, eat 10k kcal daily and Thor Bjornssonmax so I mog every human being in existence

For amateurs what u say is true. Not for very advanced or pro lifters.

For amateurs what u say is true. Not for very advanced or pro lifters.
That applies to all natural lifters, even the advanced ones. Unless you’re cutting in which case you have to be strict.