Great breakfast for gymcels who dont know how to cook

My calorie goal for a day is 3700
Good to call that out then, defo don't want some bloatlord who wants to look like fight club bradd Pitt reading your post and going to supermarket to buy extra large peanut butter and bananas hahaha

Good to call that out then, defo don't want some bloatlord who wants to look like fight club bradd Pitt reading your post and going to supermarket to buy extra large peanut butter and bananas hahaha
Nigga I am 6'9 210lbs am I suppised to eat 1800kcal per day jfl

Protein requires carbs to be digested, and fat is used for hormones. So GTFOH.

No carbs = no growth. Any credible bodybuilder would tell you that.
You defo don't need carbs to digest protein, that's not at all how it works, but yes you are right, it is MUCH more likely to succeed in growing muscle if you have carbs in your diet, but you just don't need heaps.

Protein alone can ensure you don't lose muscle, but building muscle as you say, requires protein, carbs, and fat

i dont count my calories. i just get down as many meals as possible then i work out for an hour and 30 minutes

You defo don't need carbs to digest protein, that's not at all how it works, but yes you are right, it is MUCH more likely to succeed in growing muscle if you have carbs in your diet, but you just don't need heaps.

Protein alone can ensure you don't lose muscle, but building muscle as you say, requires protein, carbs, and fat
You still need a certain amount of carbs to have energy at the gym to maintain your muscle mass. If your energy goes down, your lifts go down as well, and, eventually, your muscle mass too.

That applies to all natural lifters, even the advanced ones. Unless you’re cutting in which case you have to be strict.
No. Top nattys competing will benefit of small improvements in diet. When you are at an elite level everything counts, in every aspect in life, not only BB.

Nigga I am 6'9 210lbs am I suppised to eat 1800kcal per day jfl
Yeah exactly, hence I'm saying call that out man, if Ur 6'9'' and wanna be jacked you probably need to be about 250lb minimum, so probably 4k calories is just maintenance for you.

Some skinny fat 5'5'' pajeet (let's face it this forum is like being in Mumbai) reads that and thinks he's gonna get ripped, he's v wrong haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Yeah exactly, hence I'm saying call that out man, if Ur 6'9'' and wanna be jacked you probably need to be about 250lb minimum, so probably 4k calories is just maintenance for you.

Some skinny fat 5'5'' pajeet (let's face it this forum is like being in Mumbai) reads that and thinks he's gonna get ripped, he's v wrong haha
If you are 5'5" pajeet just rope gymaxing isnt for you jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Best breakfast sandwich you can make, fats, carbs, fiber, protein:
-2 big slices of any bread
-2 medium sized bananas (seems like alot but its so good)
-2.5 tablespoons of peanut butter
-3 tablespoons of chia seeds
-Protein shake (2scoops of whey powder)

View attachment 806167
It is quite caloric so just eat one per day for either breakfast or dinner. Also go easy with PB, it has alot of fats.

Swear to god its 2000 times better than Nutella or any other BS you would buy at a store.
What the FUCK is "two scoops"? This is why i hate cooking faggots. Why always the imprecise units?

How much is a scoop?

What the FUCK is "two scoops"? This is why i hate cooking faggots. Why always the imprecise units?

How much is a scoop?
JFL THIS SHIT SCOOP IS 30g
I THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON EHO DOESNT KNOW THAT

JFL THIS SHIT SCOOP IS 30g
I THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON EHO DOESNT KNOW THAT
How the fuck would I know that? Google returns all kind of different answers.
If you had said 30g It would have been much easier to understand.

No carbs = no growth. Any credible bodybuilder would tell you that.
carbs do exactly nothing for muscle building, they can increase fat tho which u dont want.
carbs are only needed as energy source for a good workout, you dont need to consume large amount of carbs for that tho.
carbs spike insulin, causing inflammation, bad for skin dont eat carbs wtf

carbs do exactly nothing for muscle building, they can increase fat tho which u dont want.
carbs are only needed as energy source for a good workout, you dont need to consume large amount of carbs for that tho.
Post your physique. You talk a lot but what do you know about bodybuilding actually?

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob

How much is a scoop?
Dude the scoop is what comes in the powder, and on the powders tub it tells u exactly, normally they are 30g

just eat 10 eggs
jfl at 122g carbs

You must be one of the most misinformed people on this forum to say that. BAFOON