Great cutting hack for guys with huge appetites/cravings

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Burn 2-3k calories everyday.

Hear me out. So I have been stuck @ 185-190lbs for 3 months and this is because I cannot put down the fork. Well I found out how to lose weight.
Here’s the graphs
189 october 16th 2023

184 october 23rd 2023

184 October 30th 2023

186.8 Nov 6th 2023

184.5 nov 8th 2023

183.1 nov 12 th 2023

181.2 Nov 15th 2023

179.6 Nov 20th 2023

Notice how I finally punched through 183 so fast and easily? Well what did I do differently. I BURNT 2.5k EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK. Now if your some faggot with no appetite like @ReadBooksEveryday or stn then yeah you don’t need this but if your like @Danish_Retard or @BrahminBoss ylull be pleased to use this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bishōnenmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 2 others
how did you burn 3k calories tho my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Walk for 3 and a half hours per day and then do running for 1 hr everyday you’ll easily get to 2k doing this. If you want 3k you’ll have to up the running to 2 hours and walking to 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bishōnenmaxxer, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Walk for 3 and a half hours per day and then do running for 1 hr everyday you’ll easily get to 2k doing this. If you want 3k you’ll have to up the running to 2 hours and walking to 4
@PseudoMaxxer

I’m now able to eat 2.6k calories daily and still lose weight it’s great

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and PseudoMaxxer
Just stop eating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, redmaxx, lil truecel and 2 others

off the table when you have a job and at least something resembling a life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 20399 and PseudoMaxxer
Now where's the bulking hack

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, Deleted member 20399 and GuyFromSingapore
cage

what did I expect entering this thread tbh

pajeetmax.org

Running is the best way to increase your metabolism and be really healthy.

I recommend it for everyone.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: polio and horizontallytall
your metabolism is what is burning calories, the more you eat daily/the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism will be.

If you stop eating your body will think you are dying and will stop burning as much calories to survive

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, horizontallytall and autistic_tendencies
Burn 2-3k calories everyday.

Hear me out. So I have been stuck @ 185-190lbs for 3 months and this is because I cannot put down the fork. Well I found out how to lose weight.
Here’s the graphs
189 october 16th 2023

184 october 23rd 2023

184 October 30th 2023

186.8 Nov 6th 2023

184.5 nov 8th 2023

183.1 nov 12 th 2023

181.2 Nov 15th 2023

179.6 Nov 20th 2023

Notice how I finally punched through 183 so fast and easily? Well what did I do differently. I BURNT 2.5k EVERYDAY FOR A WEEK. Now if your some faggot with no appetite like @ReadBooksEveryday or stn then yeah you don’t need this but if your like @Danish_Retard or @BrahminBoss ylull be pleased to use this
twink nigga how tall are you? Like 5’4?

something less time consuming for wage cucks like myself?
I’m also a wagie but I’m lucky my jobs remote so I just spend most of my time doing what I want.

As I said you’ll have to walk for 1 hr after work and before work and then spend 30-60 mins running on the tredmill going at 5.5-7pace. You burn around 100 calories per mile btw so within 60 mins you should be around 600

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and PseudoMaxxer
twink nigga how tall are you? Like 5’4?
I used to weigh 220 lol and I’m 180cm I do not look like a twinks in the slightest I’ve always been musuclar just with higher bodyfat which is why I don care if I lose muscle or not tbh as I can regrow muscle with 0 effort

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I’m also a wagie but I’m lucky my jobs remote so I just spend most of my time doing what I want.

As I said you’ll have to walk for 1 hr after work and before work and then spend 30-60 mins running on the tredmill going at 5.5-7pace. You burn around 100 calories per mile btw so within 60 mins you should be around 600
i already wake up at 7 for work lol, and i get home at 18:00, do basic human needs and go to the gym at 20:00. Get home at 22:00 and go to sleep at 23:00

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and GuyFromSingapore
I used to weigh 220 lol and I’m 180cm I do not look like a twinks in the slightest I’ve always been musuclar just with higher bodyfat which is why I don care if I lose muscle or not tbh as I can regrow muscle with 0 effort

Are you endomorphic Bhai?

off the table when you have a job and at least something resembling a life
I have both, thanks for asking. Did I forget to mention I do the jogging @ 1-3am then sleep after. Just make time stop being a whiner bitch or just diet like a normal person which is impossible for many ppl myself included I won’t deny it and just eat less than 2k everyday see how long you can last doing that 😉🤣🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and alpha_provider
Brah what was you eating💀
I can effortlessly consume 6k calories in a day without trying tbh. So a lot, as I said I have a big appetite but I was never “fat” despite weighing 220 I just looked like those muscular guys with some fat on them YGM.
Are you endomorphic Bhai?
I’m prob mesomorphic both my parents are that and my metabolism prob faster than avg person I just have huge food cravings due to ADHD. And do I gorge on food esp carbs. Without my metabolism snd muscles I’m sure I’d have been obese JFL

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and FaceandBBC
i already wake up at 7 for work lol, and i get home at 18:00, do basic human needs and go to the gym at 20:00. Get home at 22:00 and go to sleep at 23:00
Aight well 3k a day ignorin weekends will be impossible to do for you. So I advise trying to hit 1-1.5k a day and only eating 2-2.5k a day at most. Jog for 1hr a day and start walking places: buy a whoop, Apple Watch, fit bit etc to track calories and download my fitness pal to track. You should with these be able to do this

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you shouldn’t do too much cardio or good luck putting on any muscle mass at all

your metabolism is what is burning calories, the more you eat daily/the more muscle you have the higher your metabolism will be.

If you stop eating your body will think you are dying and will stop burning as much calories to survive
Cigs and coffee!

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

I eat a lot and I’m Naturally Muscular but I do find if I eat a lot I have more energy to workout which == more calories I can burn in the day
Cigs and coffee!
Coffie works well

you shouldn’t do too much cardio or good luck putting on any muscle mass at all
Muscle is so incredibly easy for me to build that I don’t need to worry about such trivial things as I can grow it back in 20 days

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I eat a lot and I’m Naturally Muscular but I do find if I eat a lot I have more energy to workout which == more calories I can burn in the day

Coffie works well

Muscle is so incredibly easy for me to build that I don’t need to worry about such trivial things as I can grow it back in 20 days
We don’t all have bbc muscle genetics hahaha

Just eat to satiation . The body calibrates it self
My cravings reaction to this information.

IMG 7686

You’re meant to be a fat ass
The body doesn’t like losing weight
Hahahahahha
Yeah over for my cravings. But I’m getting leaner everyday with excersise I find it enjoyable and I burn 2k a day without much effort so I classify this as a win

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What kinda job do you do? Janitor or some?

What kinda job do you do? Janitor or some?
No i live jobs like those open for dirty shitskin dalits like you that eat shot on their lunch break.

I work in a office watching slave cucks die while i rot here on my phone

No i live jobs like those open for dirty shitskin dalits like you that eat shot on their lunch break.

I work in a office watching slave cucks die while i rot here on my phone
Subhuman job! Brootal 10 hour shift lol😂 . Get your shit together boy.

Subhuman job! Brootal 10 hour shift lol😂 . Get your shit together boy.
How old are? 14? go to sleep you got school tomorrow

I can confirm this is legit.

2 summers ago I was a 220 something fatcel. To deal with that I ran 2 hours everyday, once in the morning and once at night, for a month straight. I cut down to 170-175.

Stay consistent boyos.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Consume pro-ana meanspo so you can remind yourself how much of a bloated whale you are

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back