Great cutting hack for guys with huge appetites/cravings

I can confirm this is legit.

2 summers ago I was a 220 something fatcel. To deal with that I ran 2 hours everyday, once in the morning and once at night, for a month straight. I cut down to 170-175.

Stay consistent boyos.
It’s hell to do but I’m a big eater and for my sanity and to reduce diet fatigue I think this is the best thing to do. Some people can diet normally @ an 500-1k deficit eating 1.5-2k a day and burning 500 in exersize Aka 1hr walking.

But that’s impossible for me I’m not built for this so burning 2k-3k everyday and eating what I want works now I’m 179.1lbs and I feel
Amazing I have never weighed this much since I was a child

• Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I recently started doing this. I walk to burn around 800 cals, I do strength training to burn around 300 cals, and I run to burn about 200. I saw noticeable weightloss. I can’t go into a lower calorie deficit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Congrats you discovered moving burns calories

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Just take clen like a lazy .org rotter

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Now where's the bulking hack
Sorry I don’t have one as I love food so much I Natrally bulk. Your gonna have to ask somebody else but umm just eat food

Well yeh calories in v calories out .
Water
Not really water you fucking dickhead. I have been stuck at 185-190 for 3 months and I have been burning 1-2k calories every single day with no results and I track every meal. 2-3k everyday is what gave me results and now I’m 179.1lbs on 2 weeks from 184lbs.

This is advice for those who have tried your WATER bullshit advice and seen 0 results you stupid bitch

I recently started doing this. I walk to burn around 800 cals, I do strength training to burn around 300 cals, and I run to burn about 200. I saw noticeable weightloss. I can’t go into a lower calorie deficit tbh.
It will work for a while but eventually you’ll hit a plataue after 3 months. After that go into a maintaiance/surplus for 1-2 weeks then go back to the thing your doing that’s how I went back from 192lbs to 185

Not really water you fucking dickhead. I have been stuck at 185-190 for 3 months and I have been burning 1-2k calories every single day with no results and I track every meal. 2-3k everyday is what gave me results and now I’m 179.1lbs on 2 weeks from 184lbs.

This is advice for those who have tried your WATER bullshit advice and seen 0 results you stupid bitch
Yeh so you moved more meaning more calories burned meaning you lost weight.
Water.

Yeh so you moved more meaning more calories burned meaning you lost weight.
Water.
AH I see you’re a retard that doesn’t understand nuance. Enter my ignore list you fucking idiot

burning 1k a day is hard let alone 2-3k a day. If u do that consistently u get hella respect. I used to walk 1hr a day on an incline. And shit was so hard to do every single day for 5 months.

burning 1k a day is hard let alone 2-3k a day. If u do that consistently u get hella respect. I used to walk 1hr a day on an incline. And shit was so hard to do every single day for 5 months.
It’s easy to burn 1k a day tbh. 2k a day is hard though but 3k is very intense. But if it means I can eat 3k calories everyday then im
Willing to workout like a maniac everyday. I enjoy food so much that it’s a worthwhile sacrifice

It’s easy to burn 1k a day tbh. 2k a day is hard though but 3k is very intense. But if it means I can eat 3k calories everyday then im
Willing to workout like a maniac everyday. I enjoy food so much that it’s a worthwhile sacrifice
what the fuck do u eat in a day lol. i barely reach 1500 cal

what the fuck do u eat in a day lol. i barely reach 1500 cal
I eat food unlike you. 1.5k is starvation mode for me. Even a spagetti bolognaise is about 1.5k and then a second meal is that and more. Even a small breakfast is about half of that. I have no idea how you struggle to reach 1.5k but if this is true then you don’t need to burn as much as me, this threads for BIG EATERS like myself who want to have their cake and eat it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back