great fillers ascension : how did his eye area change ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
1683235252-image.png
1683235278-image.png
1683235303-image.png
1683235362-image.png

Is he just squinting in the after or the under-eye / cheekbone fillers really gave him that look ?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 25995 and Anchor_Ship
Zach ally Mogs but I’d like to see patients a month out

yep actually i thought maybe it's just the swelling in the undereye area that tightened his eyelids

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
1683235252-image.png
1683235278-image.png
1683235303-image.png
1683235362-image.png

Is he just squinting in the after or the under-eye / cheekbone fillers really gave him that look ?
All that money spent,when he should just mew and bone smash 😩

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25995, 5.5psl, Deleted member 27544 and 3 others
too much filler everywhere, the jaw and chin area require too much compared to implants. those are gonna migrate in a few months and he'll look bloated or weird. should only use fillers in areas where minimal volume is needed to the point that an implant is not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 22623
Did he get nose bridge filler or is that rhino?

Did he get nose bridge filler or is that rhino?
nose bridge filler
too much filler everywhere, the jaw and chin area require too much compared to implants. those are gonna migrate in a few months and he'll look bloated or weird. should only use fillers in areas where minimal volume is needed to the point that an implant is not worth it.
jaw and chin is a pretty safe area especially when the injector is skilled and knows what he's doing

i would even say that he didn't put enough filler in that area

1683235252-image.png
1683235278-image.png
1683235303-image.png
1683235362-image.png

He was looking up in the before picture

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
i would even say that he didn't put enough filler in that area
are you retarded, can you not see the change in the projection of the mandible and the presence of a more prominent and lower angled ramus?

Fucker should have used that for the down payment on his hair transplant. The reaper waits for no man

I’ve talked with a lot of surgeons on it and they all say migration only happens with shit injectors. Amnesia gets fillers for example.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and Anchor_Ship
1683235252-image.png
1683235278-image.png
1683235303-image.png
1683235362-image.png

Under eye fillers do exactly that (I’ve met with surgeons that do under eye fillers)

are you retarded, can you not see the change in the projection of the mandible and the presence of a more prominent and lower angled ramus?
yeh but it's rather subtle especially from the front view his jaw is still narrow-ish , he could safely add more fillers into his gonions

This

He will look like a balloon soon. He probably had 15+ ml if not more

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
He looks good here but the problem with fillers in big quantities is that in some time they migrate

Where would jaw fillers migrate to?

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
1683235252-image.png
1683235278-image.png
1683235303-image.png
1683235362-image.png

Fuck eye filler would ascend me next level

Where would jaw fillers migrate to?
people here just bash on fillers without knowing anything they just keep repeating what others say "muh migration muh bloated"

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
people here just bash on fillers without knowing anything they just keep repeating what others say "muh migration muh bloated"
muh they're not permanent muh need to schedule for a refill 6 months later muh muh u bum