Great Unlisted youtube video on postural dysfunction and it's consequences

D

Deleted member 1735

Bronze

Disclaimer this is ALL about the positioning of the bones you already have, and yes, Genetics and hormonal profile in early age are what play the largest role in that regard. So sadly for those who are struggling in that department this isn't going to be life changing knowledge but the principles of catering to proper development still apply.
At the end of the day not a single person looks better or is made healthier from adopting this unnatural alignment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Napoleon1800, lightskinbengali and 3 others
man i watched this in 2021 i forgot abt this guy

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Krakowski and Deleted member 1735
W vid bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
man i watched this in 2021 i forgot abt this guy
Yeah this dude helped connect the dots on so many things I only vaguely understood beforehand. As much as I generally dislike this forum this is the type of information only looks obsessed autists who obsess over shit like this could ever discover and it's genuinely super interesting and valuable stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and ArcticStorm
so posture is law?

Postural dysfunction is killing your gains!

Thanks for giving the video I’ve been looking for for the past 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735
i have been talking about this greatly. Bad posture starts from your foot arch.

Example, If you survey 5 people from your friend group or people you know IRL about the soles of their feet, you will notice a correlation.

The correlation being people with non-arched feet will ALWAYS have terrible shoulder and spine posture, this creates restrcited airways a small jaw and absolutely subhuman craniofacial development.

Your posture is everything and unfortunately your posture affects how you develop.

If you didnt have good posture since a kid or worked really hard to fix your posture whilst in puberty, there is almost no chance you can revert to your genetic potential. Your base was recessed, and you grew from that recessed base. Hence making you even more subhuman.

there is a reason we get worse looking after we get older. Its because of posture. If you had good posture as a kid and developed that way, you will have good development, if you didnt theres pretty much no way to fix it in adulthood except surgery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 1735 and 2 others

Example, If you survey 5 people from your friend group or people you know IRL about the soles of their feet, you will notice a correlation.

The correlation being people with non-arched feet will ALWAYS have terrible shoulder and spine posture, this creates restrcited airways a small jaw and absolutely subhuman craniofacial development.

Your posture is everything and unfortunately your posture affects how you develop.

If you didnt have good posture since a kid or worked really hard to fix your posture whilst in puberty, there is almost no chance you can revert to your genetic potential. Your base was recessed, and you grew from that recessed base. Hence making you even more subhuman.

there is a reason we get worse looking after we get older. Its because of posture. If you had good posture as a kid and developed that way, you will have good development, if you didnt theres pretty much no way to fix it in adulthood except surgery.
At what age would u say its too late

At what age would u say its too late
I was mewing like a dumbass for the past 7-8 months or so with almost negligible results.

I got some INSANE results in the past 2 ish months when i fixed my posture, started supplementing, doing chin tucks and training postural muscles. I finally cracked my midpalatal suture.

I dont believe its too late until maybe your 20s tbh.

You have to be dedicated enough and follow a rigorous routine for MONTHS like an autist however as the older you get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735, sozz, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
I was mewing like a dumbass for the past 7-8 months or so with almost negligible results.

I got some INSANE results in the past 2 ish months when i fixed my posture, started supplementing, doing chin tucks and training postural muscles. I finally cracked my midpalatal suture.

You have to be dedicated enough and follow a rigorous routine for MONTHS like an autist however as the older you get.
Were u doing normal soft mewing for those 7-8 months?

Do u still softmew or just hard mew? And how do u breathe while hard mewing?

Were u doing normal soft mewing for those 7-8 months?

Do u still softmew or just hard mew? And how do u breathe while hard mewing?
I hardmew 24/7 along with jutting my mandible a couple times every hour or so to relieve any stress present in the jaw muscles.

I may eventually make a thread with my results but I don't wanna dox myself here yet.. I am too young.

When i used to "mew" before, I had to make a conscious effor tto get my tongue up and my muscles were too weak to keep my tongue up.

Remember, bone adapts around muscle. A heavy chewing regimen building masticatory and postural bones present in the face will definitely help you. Eat a good, hard food diet , you may not even need to chew gum.

Masseter hypertrophy is great, but looks comical on non-forward grown faces. Hexum has "outward" gonions because his entire face is shifted forward "CCW" rotated. Hence his midface is far ahead from his gonions, giving his gonions an "outward" look.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Yes I recall reading a study that showed the majority of people still had their sutures not completely fused at age 25, the question is really do you have the sufficient tongue and airway space to create enough force. Where have you learned what you know about posture btw? I'm becoming more and more interested in the topic the more I learn about it.

There are some hints of truth to this thread but it's getting spun around into pseudoscience by retards such as @Dr SmalCox
Do you think mewing works?

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior
Have u figured out if mewing works yet
I know it does retard I'm asking because if you say it doesn't I know you have zero knowledge on the subject

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior

What are the postural muscles u train

Disclaimer this is ALL about the positioning of the bones you already have, and yes, Genetics and hormonal profile in early age are what play the largest role in that regard. So sadly for those who are struggling in that department this isn't going to be life changing knowledge but the principles of catering to proper development still apply.
At the end of the day not a single person looks better or is made healthier from adopting this unnatural alignment.

Op I have this issue when I chintuck to make the back of my neck flat I have a very high gonial angle and I'm looking down, thats because I'm downhrown and had horrible posture in my youth which I used to mask my downward growth. When I chintuck I can see I am very recessed and Downgrown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Op I have this issue when I chintuck to make the back of my neck flat I have a very high gonial angle and I'm looking down, thats because I'm downhrown and had horrible posture in my youth which I used to mask my downward growth. When I chintuck I can see I am very recessed and Downgrown
@Dr SmalCox I wonder if we go by your philosophy, then does constant chin tucks and hard mewing if your downgrown fix your downwardgrowth or do u just grow more downward?

@Dr SmalCox I wonder if we go by your philosophy, then does constant chin tucks and hard mewing if your downgrown fix your downwardgrowth or do u just grow more downward?
This is also why I have a very thin pencil neck

I have a nice foot arch but my head is still fucked

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I have a nice foot arch but my head is still fucked
I just realised the side of my face that is more developed (my left) has a better foot arch than my other foot