Greeces Legalizes Gay Marriage and becomes first Orthodox Country to do so !

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist

Greece becomes first Orthodox Christian country to legalize same-sex civil marriage

Screenshot 2024 02 15 at 111327PM

happy-clapping.gif

Congratuations TO THE PEOPLE OF HELLOS!

Love wins once again
ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷
i LOVE READING GOOD NEWS, I GET DEPRESSED THINKING ABOUT PALESTINIANS DYING

MAY TURKIYE BE THE FIRST AMONG NATIONS OF MUSLIM MAJORITY !

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 48689, med and 12 others
unironically nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and LancasteR
now greece will be tranny blm shit hole like the rest of the west

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Jarate and lemonnz
moggers

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 18522 and Latinolooksmaxxer

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and lemonnz
@Veganist
@greekaspie

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Good for them, less competition

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, med, kebab and 2 others
View attachment 2747184
happy-clapping.gif

Congratuations!

Love wins once again

🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

Those wogs were the ones who invented pederasty in the first place.

Surprised it took those clowns this long to make degeneracy between men legal. Taiwan and South Africa have had it for years.

fucking jews

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Zeruel, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
b30.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, med, wollet2 and 9 others
LGBT in Turkey ? Secular cucks are only 25% of whole country this will never happen

LGBT in Turkey ? Secular cucks are only 25% of whole country this will never happen
i think a lot of seculars don't like lgbt either but istanbul has a big gay scene you should go see it haha

literally irrelevant

They also legalized gay adoption which is more problematic imo. I dont really care about the marriage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • +1
It will pendle in the opposite direction lmao your projections are wrong

They also legalized gay adoption which is more problematic imo. I dont really care about the marriage.

That's the whole point of gay marriage, there's no other purpose for it but to be able to adopt and rape little boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and LancasteR
Both are good
Not really. There's no reason for gay couples to adopt children from institutions, since the available straight couples seeking to adopt exceed the number of children in institutions.

This was voted under the pretext of "equal rights" but adoption is not the right of those looking to adopt but rather a responsibility of them and a right of the children.

This is basically what it is. Rich gay people want to adopt children from institutions, whose parents were too poor to raise them, so who's gonna stop them. The whole thing grosses me out but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Sanguinius
Who votes for this shit? How is the march of globohomo so unstoppable and it manages to spread even in the most conservative places eventually?

Who votes for this shit? How is the march of globohomo so unstoppable and it manages to spread even in the most conservative places eventually?

The ruling party in Greece is basically a dynasty that's been ruling Greece on and off since the 50s and have eaten up and bullied out every serious right wing party, save the fringe alt-right conspiracy theorist ones.

They have 0 competition, get elected with 40% +, because the opposition is left wing soytards, and can vote whatever they want.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and kanderior
Not really. There's no reason for gay couples to adopt children from institutions, since the available straight couples seeking to adopt exceed the number of children in institutions.

This was voted under the pretext of "equal rights" but adoption is not the right of those looking to adopt but rather a responsibility of them and a right of the children.

This is basically what it is. Rich gay people want to adopt children from institutions, whose parents were too poor to raise them, so who's gonna stop them. The whole thing grosses me out but oh well.
Then those straight couples would adopt all kids

@SecularIslamist

no one in Greece cares even a single molecule about the story kıro, it's another way to milk money out of Brussels

also tales from the tranny loving slums of Diyarbakir

Over
Fzg RpZXsAEdvoV

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
We must protect Erdogan at all costs. One slip up, one secular victory and it could be kemalist military enforced gay sex on the streets

no one in Greece cares even a single molecule about the story kıro, it's another way to milk money out of Brussels

That’s weird since your ancestors were known for homosexuality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Niksy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
We must protect Erdogan at all costs. One slip up, one secular victory and it could be kemalist military enforced gay sex on the streets
lol at thinking the most liberal muslim country won’t go gay

it’s a matter of when not if

• +1
That’s weird since your ancestors were known for homosexuality

View attachment 2747380
Brutal… that the Spartans arguably one of the top 5 greatest warriors in history were faggots.

The Vikings were also bisexual, I read a story of an Irish Catholic priest which was kidnapped by Vikings raped for days and then thrown off the ship lol. 😂 they did it to fuck with him

dunno man I have friends from there and often go in the Summer, there is a strong radical left presence there from what I can tell. Not the typical American-style SJW types (although even those guys are slowly creeping in now) but a lot of commies and anarchists. My Greek friends tell me they cause a lot of social problems and damage

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Turkey > Greece official now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and kebab
dunno man I have friends from there and often go in the Summer, there is a strong radical left presence there from what I can tell. Not the typical American-style SJW types (although even those guys are slowly creeping in now) but a lot of commies and anarchists. My Greek friends tell me they cause a lot of social problems and damage
yes this is genuinely true
but the anarcho-communistic scene is different compared to the Anglo countries and more vintage orientated
there is a higher chance that these idiots identify as stalinistic (doesn't make them less inhuman) than whatever describes the new world leftism

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Based greece

I've always called them gayreeks anyway.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and standardcel

Greece becomes first Orthodox Christian country to legalize same-sex civil marriage

View attachment 2747184
happy-clapping.gif

Congratuations TO THE PEOPLE OF HELLOS!

Love wins once again

🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷
i LOVE READING GOOD NEWS, I GET DEPRESSED THINKING ABOUT PALESTINIANS DYING

Not based, this won't help their declining birth rates and population. It's over for my komşus

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Not based, this won't help their declining birth rates and population. It's over for my komşus
turkey should join 👌🏿

Turkey > Greece official now
Actually it has always been official but at least now Greece has a chance until Turkey legalizes it

@kebab why don't you support lgbt? less mehmets stealing all the dilaras

progressivism is the biggest cope in the universe. as if any of this commie culture rot will help op's deformed ass get laid :forcedsmile: