Greek girls might legit be the most shallow race of women on the earth

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
they legit dont give a shit about anything. muscles, money, interests, personality, styel, are completely trivial to them, a man is just his looks in their eyes.

in other countries i see guys able to pull girls by hairmaxxing and lifting or having a niche but here in greece you gotta look good with a fucking buzzcut otherwise forget about pussy.

its a joke country and even chad is mostly restricted to dating MTBs. College girls, especially the good looking one or girls who finished college are fucking mirages in the sense that noone knows who they are fucking with.

i have never met a guy who has had sex with a girl that was in college or had a degree. all guys i know fucked random hoes with low education because as soon as a girl steps in college she becomes CHAD ONLY.

you gotta be fucking psl6+ and 6ft+ with 0 maxxes just to be visible to women. bottom tier girsl and good looking girls have the same fucking standards, i dont know how most guys here havent roped by now because everything is HOPELESS.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Latvianchud185, isis_Bleach, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
This is true , they just care that youre tall and athletic.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Same as albanian women, it’s the culture mediterranean culture, women think they’re the shit, but men in our countries mog them into oblivion, and those women are jelaous.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford and Apparition
I've been to greece a couple times. local women generally don't even look that good.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition