Greek women are a joke

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
90% of them are completely recessed femlets with bug eyes and abysmal IQ yet you are expected to be willing to simp for them and be down to fuck them if they want you to.

My old oneitis, despite a couple failos, looked like a model by comparison simply because she had a good skeleton and decent bone structure. When i was out with her, there wasnt a single girl around that fogged her, this shit is fucking crazy and she was still insecure despite that. And i let her go because i felt she was too good for me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

You need to be chad to secure an MTB in this shithole and even chad needs to get lucky to pull a stacy, stacy is lesbian 90% of the time because most men and even chads fail to bring out her natural reproducitve instincts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, PrinceLuenLeoncur, noobs and 10 others
Oh wow.

I don't care you dipshit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, WeiWei, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
>90% of them are completely recessed femlets with bug eyes and abysmal IQ

Dont talk about my cousin like that

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
90% of them are completely recessed femlets with bug eyes and abysmal IQ yet you are expected to be willing to simp for them and be down to fuck them if they want you to.

Exactly the same as Turkish girls but still not as bad as Persian girls with a Perisan Princess complex

• Woah
My ex-girlfriend who I loved dearly was Greek. :feelswhy: she was so beautiful.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, Art of Pattinson and Apparition
where im from greek girls act like black american girls

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Apparition
did she speak greek?
Yes she not only spoke Greek but she could even sing in like Ancient Greek. She was orthodox and went to church and her father was a priest so I guess she took lessons on learning it or something. Also spoke French, Spanish, a little bit of Arabic, and I think one more as well as English. It’s over.

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition
Yes she not only spoke Greek but she could even sing in like Ancient Greek. She was orthodox and went to church and her father was a priest so I guess she took lessons on learning it or something. Also spoke French, Spanish, a little bit of Arabic, and I think one more as well as English. It’s over.
sounds HQNP. my old oneitis was like that too :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss

My old oneitis, despite a couple failos, looked like a model by comparison simply because she had a good skeleton and decent bone structure. When i was out with her, there wasnt a single girl around that fogged her, this shit is fucking crazy and she was still insecure despite that. And i let her go because i felt she was too good for me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:.

You need to be chad to secure an MTB in this shithole and even chad needs to get lucky to pull a stacy, stacy is lesbian 90% of the time because most men and even chads fail to bring out her natural reproducitve instincts.
See you tomorrow talking about her again brocel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max and Apparition
1f923

• Woah
Sounds too good for you. :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Apparition and TechnoBoss
i feel like we met these girls during the wrong time
We definitely did. If I knew what I knew now when I was dating her, we would probably be getting married in a few years. You're exactly right but unfortunately, we aren't getting any younger. Meeting them years ago was ideal because all the good women around our age are getting married/having kids. I don't want to be 30 and not have found the girl I'm going to marry.

• So Sad
If I knew what I knew now when I was dating her, we would probably be getting married in a few years
id probably be a simp but still better than whatever i am now :feelsbadman:

You're exactly right but unfortunately, we aren't getting any younger
yep. the timepill is brootal. the people we wanted in our lives are long gone sadly and they were gone long time ago.

Meeting them years ago was ideal because all the good women around our age are getting married/having kid
the good ones are either gone or taken or both

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
in one week i'm coming in greece, i'm going to cuck all the greek and stole y'all wife

TIFELIS MALAKA ? N DAXI.

• JFL
All women are a joke

• +1
Is this gambler?

• JFL
Bro i see subhumans with alright girls all the time. Every time I'm around uni theres some gay alt hippie joke with a hot chick making out infront of me.

Every time I'm around uni theres some gay alt hippie joke with a hot chick making out infront of me.
i have literally never seen this. last time i saw people making out was a lesbian couple lol. noone makes out nowdays, people just go to houses and fuck immidiately

Greeks are Indians

• +1