Greeks are ethnic and coping otherwise needs to stop here

Weak sperm u are weak sperm this is strong sperm greek god greek god

@Tai Lung

Oh but they definitely do. Jfl half of my threads about Greeks are just opposing parodies of a Greek coping that he is “pure Aryan” and more similar to Germans 😂
Lol as a Brazilian mutt i have more white features than my greek friend

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
Everyone without blue, grey, green eyes is ethnic to me.
I never said that jfl. Just something about these Greeks look ethnic like their noses, eyes, hair texture, hairyness, etc. plus a lot of them are brown (these videos take place in the winter so don’t even bring up the tan cope).

Last edited:
yeah their women are ugly too, nasty fucking noses with recessed faces thinking their 10s lmao

I never said that jfl. Just something about these Greeks look ethnic like their noses, eyes, hair texture, hairyness, etc. plus a lot of them are brown (these videos take place in the winter so don’t even bring up the tan cope).
im saying thatz

im saying thatz
Then why did you say “Mediterraneans aren’t ethnic” if most Mediterraneans have brown eyes?. Even ones with blue eyes have a distinct look tho.

Last edited:
The third image is fake btw, that list doesn’t exist. I’m not here to say Greeks are ugly, I’m here to say they’re ethnic. Ethnic≠ugly..

This ethnic literally mogs O’Pry:

Dnr

@Xangsane
“I will post attractive ones” pmsfl just look View attachment 2757211 I’ve been saying this for a worth Greeks are hideous I can’t believe these people created at the height of Europa 2000 years ago were the pioneers of western civilisation
yea i just checked you are theoretically right

View attachment 2757223

whereas in other med countries (spain, portugal) you see all the european countries first and only then the ethics

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane