Greeks are the biggest copers on the planet

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
Enough said..
IMG 0181

IMG 0182

And these Greek wannabe westoid cucks always have a gypsy phenotype..
IMG 0184

IMG 0183

IMG 0183

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, noobs, Lyxguxx and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, greywind, noobs and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, greywind, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
do you even speak greek

We Wuzz Greeks Saar:lul::lul::lul::lul: Nigga looks like a moroccan
there's not much difference between south europeans and north africans, they both have admixture of each-other so that's logical.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, jué and 9 others
Not really unfortunately I’d be able to destroy Greek copers even better
maybe ur genetics is greek but you are not really greek, he is right, if you were born and raised here you would know.

maybe ur genetics is greek but you are not really greek, he is right, if you were born and raised here you would know.
Greece is Balkan nigga stop coping like him.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Greece is Balkan nigga stop coping like him.
we are our own thing

we have a lot of unique cultural elements that balkans dont have and vice versa, and we are a lot more developed

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yup I don’t live in Greece so I don’t live to know that the average Greek participates in philosophy, goes to opera theatre every week and conducts science experiments everyday while the average Balkanigga fucks his cousin and gets drunk off raki in the morning jfl..
Basically the Greek perception isn’t any more accurate than mine. I’m Greek enough to know our traditions and I am also big into history. I’ve been to Greece several times we even own have property in Boeotia, along with a lot of family there.

Last edited:
we are our own thing

we have a lot of unique cultural elements that balkans dont have and vice versa, and we are a lot more developed
The same applies between Greeks and southern Europeans..
And Greece is more developed than its Balkan neighbors but still kinda low in development compared to Western Europe.

Last edited:
Yup I don’t live in Greece so I don’t live to know that the average Greek participates in philosophy, goes to opera theatre every week and conducts science experiments everyday while the average Balkanigga fucks his cousin and gets drunk off raki in the morning jfl..
Basically the Greek perception isn’t any more accurate than mine. I’m Greek enough to know our traditions and I am also big into history. I’ve been to Greece several times my family own have property in Boeotia and I have a lot of family there.
well its obvious you don't know, you can't know as an outsider, yet you've already made up your mind so what's the point of me trying to argue here, you are clearly a fool

and we are a lot more developed
Only Athens and a few gentrified islands are a lot more developed at this point, and even still Athens is a cluster-fuck with some remaining third-world elements. The rest of Greece is not much different than neighboring Balkan countries.
Coming from an actual Western country, going to my families’ village feels very undeveloped and Balkan-like.. half-finished houses, stray dogs & cats everywhere, corruption creeping in every corner of life. I understand that this is just basic ‘outsider knowledge’ but trust me, Greece doesn’t come close to development as actual Western countries do.

Greece is a beautiful country. But coping against all claims of being Balkan has got to stop. It’s a fucking Balkan country just with Mediterranean ecology jfl @Veganist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
There was a gayreek faggot on here recently simping for foids and trannies. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 44368, The Grinch and 4 others
greeks usually always have that disgusting look in them ngl
And a narcissistic personality and a superiority complex (really a mask of cope) to go with it.

there's not much difference between south europeans and north africans, they both have admixture of each-other so that's logical.
this tbh, niggas will look like arabs and north africans and have the audacity to tell us they're like us. They also love to cherry pick and have a massive inferiority complex towards nordics and germanic peoples

Brown

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
this tbh, niggas will look like arabs and north africans and have the audacity to tell us they're like us. They also love to cherry pick and have a massive inferiority complex towards nordics and germanic peoples

View attachment 3046296
At least Iberians and Italians are culturally white. They are Western Europeans. Greeks have to cope with the fact that they look Arab AND are Balkaniggas with a Turkified culture at the same timez

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
At least Iberians and Italians are culturally white. They are Western Europeans. Greeks have to cope with the fact that they look Arab AND are Balkaniggas with a Turkified culture at the same timez
Only Iberians and Italians who live in big cities are culturally western, outside those cities in villages, the cultures are quite similar to the middle east and north africa, with blood fueds, crime, clans etc

• +1
IMG 6595
Someone invite this guy to org:lul:

Only Iberians and Italians who live in big cities are culturally western, outside those cities in villages, the cultures are quite similar to the middle east and north africa, with blood fueds, crime, clans etc
Pretty much Greece in a nutshell jfl. Except Greek cities are even less developed than Spanish and Italian cities.

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
The super power Greece wouldn’t survive a week without the support of the European Union :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
The super power Greece wouldn’t survive a week without the support of the European Union :feelskek:
It would be even worse than neighboring Balkan countries without the EU. Like Turkey level. Greece looks like a gentrified Turkey. JFL but Greek copers will tell you it’s more like Italy and Spain..

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
You haven't seen Lebanese then

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Greeks on social media:
Greece is the land of philosophy, mathematics and science

Greece irl:
IMG 0196

• JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
You haven't seen Lebanese then
I’m sure they’re worse. But at least I don’t see dozens of Lebanese on social media daily coping that they are the greatest people on the planet and somehow all their neighbors are shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46941
I’m sure they’re worse. But at least I don’t see dozens of Lebanese on social media daily coping that they are the greatest people on the planet and somehow all their neighbors are shit.
It's the fact they don't have the same history of Greece, if they did they wouldn't shut up about it, same with Saudi Arabians, they are worse than Egyptians while having a way smaller history

• +1
It's the fact they don't have the same history of Greece, if they did they wouldn't shut up about it, same with Saudi Arabians, they are worse than Egyptians while having a way smaller history
Even Egyptians don’t do what Greeks do. They are proud of their history but they don’t shit on everybody else or think that they are fucking Westoid Europeans like Greeks do jfl. Some Greeks are literally convinced that they are “the master Aryan race” and more white than Germans 🤦🏻‍♂️

• +1
Greeks literally helped birth Western civilization. I'm not even White/Euro and this is common knowledge jfl.

My goodness...you guys are so caught up in Nordic/German/Anglo worship that you're willing to disown the very people who paved the way for "the West."

• Hmm...
Greeks literally helped birth Western civilization. I'm not even White/Euro and this is common knowledge jfl.

My goodness...you guys are so caught up in Nordic/German/Anglo worship that you're willing to disown the very people who paved the way for "the West."
And what is modern Greece bro. Stop coping for them. They are ethnic assholes.
Being ethnic isn’t bad. But coping against anything that has to do with being ethnic is fucking annoying and narcissistic. Nobody does this more than Greeks.

Last edited:
And what is modern Greece bro. Stop coping for them. They are ethnic assholes.
Most of the West changed from their past lol.

Still doesn't change the fact that Greece is a Western country.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist

Greece is a Balkan country nigga. Just visit it sometime.. not the fucking gentrified islands either.. you’re not gonna get actual Greek culture out of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Maybe all of Europe is considered Western to somebody who isn’t from Europe. Apart from that, Greece is not Western European if that makes sense. Greece is culturally more alike its bordering neighbors plus southern Italy. NOT Westoid Europeans (French, English, Irish, Spanish, etc.).

Even Egyptians don’t do what Greeks do. They are proud of their history but they don’t shit on everybody else or think that they are fucking Westoid Europeans like Greeks do jfl. Some Greeks are literally convinced that they are “the master Aryan race” and more white than Germans 🤦🏻‍♂️
Egyptians just say "Masr om el donya" and overpopulate their country, Greeks think they civilized the world (which they did to be fair)

• +1
Egyptians just say "Masr om el donya" and overpopulate their country, Greeks think they civilized the world (which they did to be fair)
Greeks did but the modern people are a gimmick of what they used to be. They are just Balkaniggas now who happen to have better history. Same for Egyptians but at least they don’t abuse it.

• +1
Greeks are extremely arrogant about being Greeks. Worse than nazi Germans and Turks

Greek culture is what made Eastern European and especially Balkan culture what it is today, before communism the original thing that divided Europe in 2 parts was the Latin west and the Greek east with the fall of the united Roman Empire and this had profound effects till this day.

The Balkans including Greece, with all of its modern architecture removed post 1945, would all look the same with the iconic Byzantine architecture and the Western Anatolian architecture combined, example:
Gjirokaster 6
1200px Nessebar lead collage
Holy Apostles Thess Byzantine Legacy scaled

Now this "south european culture" topic is a legitimate phenomenon but the thing is it isn't related to an arbitary political borders, but to the "vibe", location and political climate of a location, so for this reason the greek islands for example are more "south european" then Balkan culturally because they share more culture with other island people in the Mediterranean then even with mainland greeks

• +1
Reactions: jué and Olivecel
Greek culture is what made Eastern European and especially Balkan culture what it is today, before communism the original thing that divided Europe in 2 parts was the Latin west and the Greek east with the fall of the united Roman Empire and this had profound effects till this day.

The Balkans including Greece, with all of its modern architecture removed post 1945, would all look the same with the iconic Byzantine architecture and the Western Anatolian architecture combined, example:
View attachment 3047202View attachment 3047203View attachment 3047204

Now this "south european culture" topic is a legitimate phenomenon but the thing is it isn't related to an arbitary political borders, but to the "vibe", location and political climate of a location, so for this reason the greek islands for example are more "south european" then Balkan culturally because they share more culture with other island people in the Mediterranean then even with mainland greeks
Top tier response. Unfortunately so many Greeks would still cope against this and say “we iz not Balkan we iz southern European and we created muh western civilization youz Balkans is communist” jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Top tier response. Unfortunately so many Greeks would still cope against this and say “we is not Balkan we is southern European and we influenced muh western culture youz Balkans is communist” jfl.
Well that sadly is a product from 19th century romanticism in Europe, particularly from westerners, especially anglos, who were 'hellenoboos' and fetishized ancient hellenic culture as the mother of modern Europe. Even tho this is mostly true the problem here was that by the 19th century those greeks were gone a long time ago, the inhabitants of Greece in 1822 were hardcore Orthodox Christians who identified with the term 'Rhomai' (meaning someone from the Eastern Roman Empire) then with 'Hellene' which they carefully considered insulting when the westerners started calling them that when they liberated them from the Ottoman turks. After 1830 with a hellenoboo German family in charge of Greece a transformation started to happen where the West instilled a larp into greeks how they are in fact more similar to French and Anglos then to Albanians for example and till today this has stuck in peoples heads

• +1
It doesn't matter. Greece and Balkans gonna get blacked at the end of the story

The Balkan area is already culturally black I don’t think blacks wanna immigrate there. They wanna go to Western Europe

Balkan people immigrate to better countries along with the blacks so nah. All of Eastern Europe’s population is said to decline rapidly in the future. They migrate + nobody wants to migrate there.. also low fertility.

Greeks are extremely arrogant about being Greeks. Worse than nazi Germans and Turks
This I can agree with actually.

Greeks are some of the most prideful people I ever met besides Italians, Jamaicans, Cubans, and Koreans.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
This I can agree with actually.

Greeks are some of the most prideful people I ever met besides Italians, Jamaicans, Cubans, and Koreans.
Greeks are more prideful than all the above.

We Wuzz Greeks Saar:lul::lul::lul::lul: Nigga looks like a moroccan
Greeks look like this… rough day for Cumskins when they find out all their fav Ancient Greek philosophers looked morrocan like modern Greeks

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater