Greeks are the biggest copers on the planet

They aren’t wrong. Greece historically isn’t the same as Balkans which are Illyrian-Slavs and Turks.

Greeks are closer to Italians and Spaniards than they other balkaners
Cope.
Maybe if you limit history to the classical period jfl. I’m sorry but Greeks have a lot more history beyond the classical period jfl, centuries worth. You westoid romanticists are cringe.

Greeks are similar to southern Italians only. Northern Italians and Spaniards are more like French.. they are Western Europeans. Latin Europeans are the foundation of Western Europe.. Greeks are not.

Last edited:
Cope.
Maybe if you limit history to the classical period jfl. I’m sorry but Greeks have more history beyond the classical period jfl. You westoid romanticists are cringe.

Greeks are similar to southern Italians only. Northern Italians and Spaniards are more like French.. they are Western Europeans.
No I limit it to hsitory. Phenotypically they are closest to Italians and Spaniards. They never ever looked like Germanic and celtics nor Slavs you guys were called “Barbarians” by the Greeks they didn’t even consider crusaders civilised they saw the franks as a race of savages as said by Anna Kommnenos.

I’m probably the greatest historian on this site so please miss me with that “MUH Hellinisation” bullshit could give 0 fucks I’m comparing ancient classical and medieval Greek genetics and culture with modern Greece and today and it’s a fact genetically they have more in common with Southern Italians and Spaniards than other Balkaners which are Slavic and Illyrian with many even being Turkic like the Mogyers, pecheneks, Bulgars and more.

The reality is Greece is unique even for European standards they even have their own language family that is an isolate within the Indo-European branch. The reality is Greeks are the closest to the Romans culturally and genetically they are closer to Southern Italians than Slavs of the Balkans even if there is some admixture from slavery and shit

Like it or not Greeks look like this
IMG 9404

Not what faggot Cumskins like yourself wish but that’s reality

No I limit it to hsitory. Phenotypically they are closest to Italians and Spaniards. They never ever looked like Germanic and celtics nor Slavs you guys were called “Barbarians” by the Greeks they didn’t even consider crusaders civilised they saw the franks as a race of savages as said by Anna Kommnenos.

I’m probably the greatest historian on this site so please miss me with that “MUH Hellinisation” bullshit could give 0 fucks I’m comparing ancient classical and medieval Greek genetics and culture with modern Greece and today and it’s a fact genetically they have more in common with Southern Italians and Spaniards than other Balkaners which are Slavic and Illyrian with many even being Turkic like the Mogyers, pecheneks, Bulgars and more.

The reality is Greece is unique even for European standards they even have their own language family that is an isolate within the Indo-European branch. The reality is Greeks are the closest to the Romans culturally and genetically they are closer to Southern Italians than Slavs of the Balkans even if there is some admixture from slavery and shit

Like it or not Greeks look like this
View attachment 3047434
Not what faggot Cumskins like yourself wish but that’s reality
I’m not talking about phenotype or genetics nigga I’m talking about culture.
And most Balkan people have a Mediterranean-mixed phenotype anyway, especially Albanians and Bulgarians. South Slavs do not look the same as north Slavs..
Yes I know Greeks look ethnic. I never claimed they are white. All Balkan people are ethnic. If you believe other Balkan people are white then you’re wrong. Other Balkan people look like Turks and Arabs too jfl.

Last edited:
I’m not talking about phenotype or genetics nigga I’m talking about culture.
And most Balkan people have a Mediterranean-mixed phenotype anyway, especially Albanians and Bulgarians. South Slavs do not look the same as north Slavs..
Yes I know Greeks look ethnic. I never claimed they are white. All Balkan people are ethnic.
Well culturally modern Greek culture is closest to Italian but then after that I’d say they are closest to Turkish and other balkaners.

But hsitorically and genetically as I said they are basically Italians and Spaniards

Well culturally modern Greek culture is closest to Italian but then after that I’d say they are closest to Turkish and other balkaners.

But hsitorically and genetically as I said they are basically Italians and Spaniards
Southern Italian*. Northern Italian culture is different. It’s more Western European.
But if you listened to Greek music, tried Greek food and knew our customs, attended our celebrations & seen our dances, costumes, etc. you would then see that we are more certainly similar to our bordering neighbors than we are Italians.

Last edited:

Balkan neighbors 1st, southern Italians 2nd and Turks 3rd. If you listened to Greek music, tried Greek food and knew our customs, attended our celebrations & seen our dances, costumes, etc. you would then see that we are more certainly similar to our Balkan neighbors than we are Italians.

Last edited:
Balkan neighbors 1st, southern Italians 2nd and Turks 3rd. If you listened to Greek music, tried Greek food and knew our customs, attended our celebrations & seen our dances, costumes, etc. you would then see that we are more certainly similar to our bordering neighbors than we are Italians.
Have you ever read how Greeks settled around Italy? Ever wondered why you lot are so similar in looks and culture. Granted in terms of religious sect yes you ly have more in common with other balkaners infsct I’m also Eastern Orthodox so I love Greece for that reason

Have you ever read how Greeks settled around Italy? Ever wondered why you lot are so similar in looks and culture. Granted in terms of religious sect yes you ly have more in common with other balkaners infsct I’m also Eastern Orthodox so I love Greece for that reason
I am aware but again, I mean culture.. not phenotype or genetics.

Look at a traditional Greek celebration from the mainland:

The entire vibe is Balkan.. not Spanish or Italian.
Like I said, beyond ‘muh Mediterranean’ stereotypes, you’d have to see Greek traditions for yourself. They share most commonalities with its Balkan neighbors.

Fyi the same concept applies to Albania, Turkey and Bulgaria but unfortunately they resettled. But in Albania there is still a Greek minority in the south.

Fyi the same concept applies to Albania, Turkey and Bulgaria but unfortunately they resettled. But in Albania there is still a Greek minority in the south.
Albanians forfeited their rights to be similar to Greeks the moments they became cucks and accepted Islam. Idiots should CONVERT to christs children again and leave Islam. Did you know the cowards only converted to avoid paying tax lmfao

Turkey is secular asf and truthfully I think Turks and Greeks have the msot in common as much as they hate to both admit. Genetically the white Turks are usually Greek and Slavic extraction

Albanians forfeited their rights to be similar to Greeks the moments they became cucks and accepted Islam. Idiots should CONVERT to christs children again and leave Islam. Did you know the cowards only converted to avoid paying tax lmfao

Turkey is secular asf and truthfully I think Turks and Greeks have the msot in common as much as they hate to both admit. Genetically the white Turks are usually Greek and Slavic extraction
Nonetheless they share many traditions.
And Albanians don’t really practice Islam like that from what I know. They are only Muslim by identity, but their lifestyles are not dedicated to Islam as opposed to middle eastern countries. They are also very secular.

Nonetheless they share many traditions.
And Albanians don’t really practice Islam like that from what I know. They are only Muslim by identity, but their lifestyles are not dedicated to Islam as opposed to middle eastern countries. They are also very secular.
Which proves my point… Albanians are Muslims due to trying to avoid the Jizya tax lmfao they were never true Muslims pisslam took an huge L with them.

Ofc they share some traditions the eastern romans ruled all of the Balkans for a while lt so it makes sense and even then the Greeks ruled the ER empire and would flex on the Slavs illyrians Anatolians and Turks

Ofc they share some traditions the eastern romans ruled all of the Balkans for a while lt so it makes sense and even then the Greeks ruled the ER empire and would flex on the Slavs illyrians Anatolians and Turks
And.. this is why Greeks are not only Balkan, but the forerunners of Balkan culture. My point my exactly.
But still Greeks would rather cuck themselves for “Muh Western civilization” when in reality it is Latin Europe who are the forerunners of Western Europe not Greeks.

Last edited:
And.. this is why Greeks are not only Balkan, but the forerunners of Balkan culture. My point my exactly.
But still Greeks would rather cuck themselves for “Muh Western civilization” when in reality it is Latin Europe who are the forerunners of Western Europe not Greeks.
I agree western civ has more owed to the western romans than the eastern and Greeks however you forget the romans owe their culture to the Greeks.

Its funny when you look at the Roman occupation of Greece the romans had a weird inferiority complex and obsession with the Greeks once they conquered the Greeks the Greeks would play mind games on the romans into being treated as better than even Roman citizens for the most part lol

Is it any wonder why Greek became the lingua Franca of the eastern empire 😂. Even the New Testament is written in Greek and not Latin for this reason . But yeah if the avg western cumskin knew what the avg Greek looked like they’d not even consider them true whites LOL 😂 Greeks look closer to North Africans and Turks than stereotypical euros

I agree western civ has more owed to the western romans than the eastern and Greeks however you forget the romans owe their culture to the Greeks.

Its funny when you look at the Roman occupation of Greece the romans had a weird inferiority complex and obsession with the Greeks once they conquered the Greeks the Greeks would play mind games on the romans into being treated as better than even Roman citizens for the most part lol

Is it any wonder why Greek became the lingua Franca of the eastern empire 😂. Even the New Testament is written in Greek and not Latin for this reason . But yeah if the avg western cumskin knew what the avg Greek looked like they’d not even consider them true whites LOL 😂 Greeks look closer to North Africans and Turks than stereotypical euros
Yes I agree Greeks have a more West Asian/North African appearance rather than a standard European one.

Only Iberians and Italians who live in big cities are culturally western, outside those cities in villages, the cultures are quite similar to the middle east and north africa, with blood fueds, crime, clans etc
None of that exists in Spain except in some marginalized ethnic communities lol.

I am aware but again, I mean culture.. not phenotype or genetics.

Look at a traditional Greek celebration from the mainland:

The entire vibe is Balkan.. not Spanish or Italian.
Like I said, beyond ‘muh Mediterranean’ stereotypes, you’d have to see Greek traditions for yourself. They share most commonalities with its Balkan neighbors.

But saar we are western europeans

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
And a narcissistic personality and a superiority complex (really a mask of cope) to go with it.
cant deny or confirm that didn't have much time with them to clarify

But saar we are western europeans

90% certain that some Greek out there would be like “well they dance in circles in most European countries this isn’t exclusively Balkan.. but take a look at muh Greek cheeses and this Greek dish (one of many) it is more similar to Italian and Spanish food” JFL. I’ve seen that shit before. This is why Greeks are the biggest copers on the planet.

None of that exists in Spain except in some marginalized ethnic communities lol.
Bullshit. Mafia literally originated in Spain and was imported to Italy. Spain is in the top 10 for most organized crime in Europe. It’s historically noted that the Spanish Empire had always had issues with pirates, bandits, etc. even in the past. Spaincels do not traditionally behave white.

Well that sadly is a product from 19th century romanticism in Europe, particularly from westerners, especially anglos, who were 'hellenoboos' and fetishized ancient hellenic culture as the mother of modern Europe. Even tho this is mostly true the problem here was that by the 19th century those greeks were gone a long time ago, the inhabitants of Greece in 1822 were hardcore Orthodox Christians who identified with the term 'Rhomai' (meaning someone from the Eastern Roman Empire) then with 'Hellene' which they carefully considered insulting when the westerners started calling them that when they liberated them from the Ottoman turks. After 1830 with a hellenoboo German family in charge of Greece a transformation started to happen where the West instilled a larp into greeks how they are in fact more similar to French and Anglos then to Albanians for example and till today this has stuck in peoples heads
All true. Jfl the niggas who fought for Greece looked like this..
IMG 0211
IMG 0213
IMG 0212

And yet Greeks are still convinced that they are westoids who bravely fought some AraboTurk people who were completely alien to them.. the romanticist gimmick is so deeply instilled jfl. They are giga-brainwashed. In reality they were a bunch of sleazy merchants, herders, pirates and clannish mountain bandits who got support from Western and Russian superpowers for the purpose to spread even more romanticism and to better extend trade across the Mediterranean. It was a financial upgrade for the West.

Last edited:
Mafia literally originated in Spain and was imported to Italy. Spain is in the top 10 for most organized crime in Europe.
Nice fantasy tale you got there pal, that’s all it is until you provide some proof that back up your delusions.